Brand New UNP and UNPB Body for Skyrim SE

On 8/15/2018 at 10:07 PM, Gromilla said:

hey.
And where is the promised lesson on the bodyslide ? Where are the sliders for your bodies? :);)

Tooney is the one that know hows to make sliders and he has a lot of real life to deal with right now, so it will come later.

1 hour ago, scipher99 said:

Here is the Discord server Gromilla if you would like to help out. I know you worked your magic on the SOS SE conversion and your help would be welcomed.

You're not suppose to link the discord link openly. If people want in, they're suppose to ask me.

Remove the link please

I tried the test version of this in game, and I really like what I see there. Has there been any improvement on this since that July post?

I'm curious to see what truly big boobs would look like on a UNP-based body. Any pics of that yet? Or will that have to wait until there are sliders?

Oh, and I really like how the shape of the pussy came out. Nice.

1 hour ago, tryguy said:

I tried the test version of this in game, and I really like what I see there. Has there been any improvement on this since that July post?

I'm curious to see what truly big boobs would look like on a UNP-based body. Any pics of that yet? Or will that have to wait until there are sliders?

Oh, and I really like how the shape of the pussy came out. Nice.

You can't change breasts since they're no sliders

On 8/19/2018 at 2:31 PM, Shiva182 said:

You can't change breasts since they're no sliders

There will be in the coming weeks. Muhahaaa. I'll be releasing the videos in a set series for everyone to use to build there sliders for the group. This will take some time since I'm really busy with classes and work, but I'll make.. make time to start on videos now that I have some internet access and can do research on my big baby. 

That's good to hear. I would like to see dev previews publicly shown instead of being kept on discord or whatever. That's probably only in you want to advertise a certain upcoming feature or something.

I had a thought though. When you do finalize the new body, why not call it like "UNP HD"? That would be nice and catchy, and give the right impression for what the new body is about. And then you could have "UNP HD Physics" as meshes with weight painting and such. But, I think it's important to have a nice concise title for the body. Nice and catchy. I'm not sure where "special" came from. But I don't like it. So, if you are going to set the new standard, maybe come up with new terms to define the variants? So, UNP HD as the shape and brand. UNP Physics for the HDT SMP bodies. UNP Kinky for that stuff you had earlier in the thread, that you thought could just remain at LL.

Just my thoughts, but something you should consider when you're about to launch the new body to the world.

1 hour ago, tryguy said:

That's good to hear. I would like to see dev previews publicly shown instead of being kept on discord or whatever. That's probably only in you want to advertise a certain upcoming feature or something.

I had a thought though. When you do finalize the new body, why not call it like "UNP HD"? That would be nice and catchy, and give the right impression for what the new body is about. And then you could have "UNP HD Physics" as meshes with weight painting and such. But, I think it's important to have a nice concise title for the body. Nice and catchy. I'm not sure where "special" came from. But I don't like it. So, if you are going to set the new standard, maybe come up with new terms to define the variants? So, UNP HD as the shape and brand. UNP Physics for the HDT SMP bodies. UNP Kinky for that stuff you had earlier in the thread, that you thought could just remain at LL.

Just my thoughts, but something you should consider when you're about to launch the new body to the world.

I don't get to name the Project. @Shiva182 is boss. She's our overlord. I don't get final say on anything. I'm just the designer. She's management. ?‍? I would chat with her about the name. So far we're keeping it pretty simple. We've got Max, COS for adult and the rest are named after their appropriate setups. We're just going to keep it UNP. The project is called, "UNP Remastered," since we're literally remastering everything. It's been a royal pain in the ass too. XD  

UNP Remaster is a little too long to write in normal conversations, so either we have to find a short name for that, like UNP-R or something or we have a new name. I do like UNP HD and then add the variant after or maybe we should have HQ for High Quality :)

I actually don't want to keep the bodies with vaginas only on LL, I want them on Nexus as well, they should have the choice to use them.

36 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

UNP Remaster is a little too long to write in normal conversations, so either we have to find a short name for that, like UNP-R or something or we have a new name. I do like UNP HD and then add the variant after or maybe we should have HQ for High Quality :)

I actually don't want to keep the bodies with vaginas only on LL, I want them on Nexus as well, they should have the choice to use them.

What you said. XD

I do actually like that notion. Of a revolution or revolt against the tyranny which is the cbbe regime. That's about the status of things at the moment. If this new body can put the UNP shape int the spotlight for SE, it'll be a very good thing. Alternatives are never a bad thing, especially if they give you a shape you actually like and sometimes love.

On 8/22/2018 at 4:52 AM, Shiva182 said:

One of the big reasons I have not done a true SSE build ...checked mods here and there but have made no real builds yet need a proper body for a true build...... Thank you to the team for the continued effort to bring us a unp body :)

Can always go with UNP 2018

A term like  'High Definition' when you think about, really means nothing. It is a marketing term. At least with tag like 2018, that informs that this is a new and udpated verions without getting into relative and open-ended terms like HD, HQ or UHQ. 

Others that would work, examples of

UNP2

UNP Redux

etc

Hello, thanks for the work you're putting into making this great UNP body.  I believe you all are doing an hdt-smp enabled vagina.  But unfortunately HDTHydrogen Says is no longer going to support development of smp.  Which wouldn't be too terrible, except the Creation Club is going to force an update at some point, with my best guess being early fall.  So smp will then break, and be regulated only to those who have backups to reinstall after any updates.  So will you all continue supporting smp physics for the bodies you are building, or drop it believing the number of people who can use it won't be enough to justify the work.  I completely understand either way, but I'm hoping for a response as I've started doing the work for building SSE.  But if there won't be any bodies with vaginal physics, I'll probably save some time and stick with Oldrim. 

3 hours ago, Taurus13 said:

Hello, thanks for the work you're putting into making this great UNP body.  I believe you all are doing an hdt-smp enabled vagina.  But unfortunately HDTHydrogen Says is no longer going to support development of smp.  Which wouldn't be too terrible, except the Creation Club is going to force an update at some point, with my best guess being early fall.  So smp will then break, and be regulated only to those who have backups to reinstall after any updates.  So will you all continue supporting smp physics for the bodies you are building, or drop it believing the number of people who can use it won't be enough to justify the work.  I completely understand either way, but I'm hoping for a response as I've started doing the work for building SSE.  But if there won't be any bodies with vaginal physics, I'll probably save some time and stick with Oldrim. 

We're working on getting the source code for HDT-SMP, so that some of us can continue working on it.

I apologize everyone. Some issues are coming up. I should have my full internet back sometime next week and I'll make a video on how to make sliders. I'd post it on the discord, but I literally can't log into it right now. UGH... One more week of non-stop working. Woot, woot!

Archived