EXCEPTION FILES! And bottom half of male sims are missing!

PLEASE HELP! I downloaded a bunch of wicked whims and added them to mods all at once. At first, the wicked options worked fine but the bottom half of the male sim is missing. I restarted the game cause it kept crashing. Finally it stopped crashing at one point but I can't use the wicked options anymore. Everytime I click a wicked option, the sim stops doing anything. Like it just stands there very still and won't do anything, wicked or not. Any task won't even appear on queue. And the incomplete male body problem is still there. Please HELP ;(((

https://pastebin.com/Z9ZVZStQ

a.PNG

d.PNG

s.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:20 PM, mallowsmarsh said:

PLEASE HELP! I downloaded a bunch of wicked whims and added them to mods all at once. At first, the wicked options worked fine but the bottom half of the male sim is missing. I restarted the game cause it kept crashing. Finally it stopped crashing at one point but I can't use the wicked options anymore. Everytime I click a wicked option, the sim stops doing anything. Like it just stands there very still and won't do anything, wicked or not. Any task won't even appear on queue. And the incomplete male body problem is still there. Please HELP ;(((

https://pastebin.com/Z9ZVZStQ

a.PNG

d.PNG

s.PNG

What autobanned  said + do you have a default male nude bottom/skin...……….try the better body stuff available on here.....oops just seen you have a bb folder...you have the male stuff in there?

Archived