Astins Skin Override For Looks Menu

Astins Skin Override For Looks Menu

View File

With all the presets all over nexus mods makes it easy to change your looks on the fly. well what about all the different body options? well well?  Ya have to log out and run body slide set up sliders check in game log out adjust log in yea pfft. 

If you like the mod Smash that Endorse Tab for future content.....

There are no Textures or meshes Included with this Mod

The Mod: Out of the box (There Are no assets Included in base file)

What this Mod Does?
Astin's Skin override Allows you to choose from Multiple skins and bodies In Game All followers male and female Player male and female using Looks menu. (Note: can use the skins on anybody Caits skin doesn't have to be used on Cait, Player doesn't have to be used on player. This was the simplest way to create folder structures)

Installation?
use your favorite mod manager.

Set up?
To use there is some set up. Load your favorite textures and meshes to the appropriate folders.

Textures:
(Example: Data\textures\actors\character\CaitBodyCustom_00), Hands, Body and Head
(Example: Data\textures\actors\character\PlayerHumanFemaleCustom_00), Hands, Body and Head
(Example: Data\textures\actors\character\PlayerHumanMaleCustom_00) Hands, Body and Head

Meshes:
(Example: Data\meshes\actors\character\CaitBodyCustom_00) ,
(Example: Data\meshes\actors\character\PlayerCharacterAssetsCustom_00) Folder is Male and female.

Important: (Copy hand/hand 1st person meshes, Body 1st person meshe from Cbbe or your favorite body mod). Run body slide Use one of the body slide file that's provided in Down Loads options there are several Body slide Files from various Authors. Check Morphs if you use in game sliders, Or use preset
or create your own if it suits your purpose...

How do I use this mess?
Simple open looks menu choose In body options load skins its that easy...

Requires: Looks Menu F4SE

Note: Assuming anybody who downloads this mod has prior knowledge of looks menu

Anybody with Scripting Knowledge with free time on there hands please Inbox me...

Special thanks to as follows:

radbeetle

LooksMenu Skin Override Tutorial

CherryHotaling

Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP

expired6978

LooksMenu

Leito86

smorris2012

Super Hero Bodies (Enhanced Vanilla Bodies Conversion)
( Requires Super Hero Body LooksMenu BodyMorph)

3 hours ago, Ruse said:

When used with aaf overlays function, my character's body reverts to vanilla after taking off clothes. Can be fixed?

Consulted with Polistiro ,The patches use skin override I guess and basically overriding,  Don't quote me on that, The only way to solve this is use unique player redux for AAF, My mod is compatible with unique player and followers redux. best I can tell ya other wise just open looks menu after animation reset skin...

16 minutes ago, Dark Ti said:

Consulted with Polistiro ,The patches use skin override I guess and basically overriding,  Don't quote me on that, The only way to solve this is use unique player redux for AAF, My mod is compatible with unique player and followers redux. best I can tell ya other wise just open looks menu after animation reset skin...

OK thank you. Not a big problem either way. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/29/2021 at 8:54 AM, Ends_and_Memes said:

If I'm using a zero slider body how would I build a preset and have it effect the sliders in game? 

just make sure u have morphs ticked in body slide,,,them build body in game looks menu select skins then save preset....