I am trying to figure out how to get Lupobianco's double dildo to work correctly.  The instructions say to place it on the center of the bed at the bottom with the arrow face the foot of the bed but it is still not working.  Any pictures of how where to place it for it to work properly would be greatly appreciated.

The one for the bed is made by Azmodan22

With the arrow pointing to the foot of the bed, place it in the centre,

The toy itself is positioned slightly offset so that it will sit at the end of the bed and not interfere with regular woohoo or sleeping etc

2 hours ago, Cagedbird714 said:

Does the type of bed matter?  Also, where can I find the animation to use it properly?  I got the placement right like on the bed pictured above but it is still laying on the bed when I use one of the play options.  Thank you all.

Youre welcome!

It'll work with any double bed although it may not look correct if using a CC bed,

You need to download animations from Azmodan to use it, 

I've made one too which will be in a public update very soon 

On 6/30/2018 at 1:43 PM, R-Lo said:

Youre welcome!

It'll work with any double bed although it may not look correct if using a CC bed,

You need to download animations from Azmodan to use it, 

I've made one too which will be in a public update very soon 

I also am having this same problem. I have placed the dildo correctly from pictures, and i'm sure it's the right one from pictures and descriptions, When I click on the double dildo I can get Azmodian's animations to play fine with the dildo in hand, however with the most recent update of RLo's animations for the double dildo that are started from the bed they play, but the dildo does not appear in the persons hand at all. 

I posted about this also somewhere else where I saw someone talking about this, but I can't remember where in here it was and this thread looks much more recent anyway. 

Thank you. 

58 minutes ago, rangermanlv said:

I also am having this same problem. I have placed the dildo correctly from pictures, and i'm sure it's the right one from pictures and descriptions, When I click on the double dildo I can get Azmodian's animations to play fine with the dildo in hand, however with the most recent update of RLo's animations for the double dildo that are started from the bed they play, but the dildo does not appear in the persons hand at all. 

I posted about this also somewhere else where I saw someone talking about this, but I can't remember where in here it was and this thread looks much more recent anyway. 

Thank you. 

Hi! Currently I have an animation for azmodans toy but it's not been made public yet but it will be very soon, having some RL problems right now and not much space to work but I'm looking to upload it soon as possible!

I have made animations for Noir's double dildo too, it's an accessory and works by adding it to an outfit slot in CAS, then while using this outfit it's triggered by using the double bed

15 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Hi! Currently I have an animation for azmodans toy but it's not been made public yet but it will be very soon, having some RL problems right now and not much space to work but I'm looking to upload it soon as possible!

I have made animations for Noir's double dildo too, it's an accessory and works by adding it to an outfit slot in CAS, then while using this outfit it's triggered by using the double bed

Interesting as from your files I downloaded from here I do show several double dildo animations for the double bed and I assumed those were designed to use Azmodian's double dildo, but if they arn't supposed to be there yet or they arnt fully implemented yet that's fine you can only do what you can do in the time you have. 

Also if I can ask another question, where is the Hitachi wand and the Lovehoney dildo supposed to be used? I put it on a nightstand next to the bed but when I click on it the only thing I get under Wicked is the options dialog with the Hitachi. With the Lovehoney dildo on the nightstand it's not even able to be interacted with.

Is there a list of your animations in the LL download and where they are performed that I missed or something? That would probably help me figure out what needs to be where or near something to be used. :)

Thank you. 

12 minutes ago, rangermanlv said:

Interesting as from your files I downloaded from here I do show several double dildo animations for the double bed and I assumed those were designed to use Azmodian's double dildo, but if they arn't supposed to be there yet or they arnt fully implemented yet that's fine you can only do what you can do in the time you have. 

Also if I can ask another question, where is the Hitachi wand and the Lovehoney dildo supposed to be used? I put it on a nightstand next to the bed but when I click on it the only thing I get under Wicked is the options dialog with the Hitachi. With the Lovehoney dildo on the nightstand it's not even able to be interacted with.

Is there a list of your animations in the LL download and where they are performed that I missed or something? That would probably help me figure out what needs to be where or near something to be used. :)

Thank you. 

Your welcome!

The double dildo animations showing for the double bed are tagged as such and will in fact work without the dildo in hand only it won't look right,

Basically, the way it works is there are two different ways to use toys in game,

Some are accessories to be applied in CAS as part of an outfit, they generally are found in rings or bracelet catergory but the creator's notes will specify, the love honey toy is one of these and once you have it as part of an outfit, click the chair to use it,

The other is object/deco toys, like the Hitachi, 

As these are classed as furniture they'll be found in build mode and need to be placed on the floor,

If you place it on a desk or side/counter, it loses its ID and becomes part of that surface,

Azmodans toy works a little different as it doesn't lose its ID when placed on the bed,

Once placed, these toys will act as the location for triggering the animations you've downloaded for them, just like any furniture,

I do have a list of animations available in my page inside the spoiler about midway through the first post that lists all locations used and the objects required!

Hope this helps and good luck!

14 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Your welcome!

The double dildo animations showing for the double bed are tagged as such and will in fact work without the dildo in hand only it won't look right,

Basically, the way it works is there are two different ways to use toys in game,

Some are accessories to be applied in CAS as part of an outfit, they generally are found in rings or bracelet catergory but the creator's notes will specify, the love honey toy is one of these and once you have it as part of an outfit, click the chair to use it,

The other is object/deco toys, like the Hitachi, 

As these are classed as furniture they'll be found in build mode and need to be placed on the floor,

If you place it on a desk or side/counter, it loses its ID and becomes part of that surface,

Azmodans toy works a little different as it doesn't lose its ID when placed on the bed,

Once placed, these toys will act as the location for triggering the animations you've downloaded for them, just like any furniture,

I do have a list of animations available in my page inside the spoiler about midway through the first post that lists all locations used and the objects required!

Hope this helps and good luck!

Yes R-Lo thank you it helped. And I found the animations list about the same time I came and read this, I guess I just never scrolled farther down on the download page. :) <Derp> 

Thank you for the assistance I will go thru your animation list and if I still have any more questions about what to use where I will ask. 

One thing I am curious about, I have the Lovehoney file in the game obviously since I can go into buy/build mode and buy it and place it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in CAS in any area, let alone accessories, so i'm wondering what i'm doing wrong here. LOL

1 hour ago, rangermanlv said:

Yes R-Lo thank you it helped. And I found the animations list about the same time I came and read this, I guess I just never scrolled farther down on the download page. :) 

Thank you for the assistance I will go thru your animation list and if I still have any more questions about what to use where I will ask. 

One thing I am curious about, I have the Lovehoney file in the game obviously since I can go into buy/build mode and buy it and place it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in CAS in any area, let alone accessories, so i'm wondering what i'm doing wrong here. LOL

Cool! No probs and hope you enjoy,

The love honey toy I think was found as hats, the link was dead so I uploaded that directly, 

I'll check it out soon and leave a note on the page for future reference!

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

Cool! No probs and hope you enjoy,

The love honey toy I think was found as hats, the link was dead so I uploaded that directly, 

I'll check it out soon and leave a note on the page for future reference!

Ok the love honey toy I figured out. I somehow had another mod from him that I don't ever know where I got it from that places the Love Honey dildo in game as a decoration object. Since the file name for it looks similar I didn't realize I didn't have the one you linked to installed also. :) 

• 3 years later...
On 6/29/2018 at 10:41 PM, Cagedbird714 said:

I am trying to figure out how to get Lupobianco's double dildo to work correctly.  The instructions say to place it on the center of the bed at the bottom with the arrow face the foot of the bed but it is still not working.  Any pictures of how where to place it for it to work properly would be greatly appreciated.

Do you still have Lupobianco's double dildo cc? If so, could you upload it here or send it to me? I deleted the cc by mistake and can't find it anywhere online.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...