New to modding, texture issues, please help.

SwooceRD

I recently got a PC so I could start modding games, and can not for the life of me figure out why the textures won't work. I think I got the meshes running but my character just looks like this. If anyone knows how to fix this I'd be very grateful.

Also this is the mod I'm trying to install, in case that's important: 

Edit: I have FOMM up and running with the .esp for Type N active, and as far as I know I moved all of the textures over to my D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data folder.

Edit 2: I think it has something to do with archive invalidation, but using Archive Invalidation Invalidator just made it so my meshes stopped working. I tried making my Fallout New Vegas folder not read-only but it just defaults back after I click apply. I'm genuinely more confused now.

ScreenShot0.bmp

31 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Did you install Fallout New Vegas into the Program files Directory?

Also FOMM has an inbuild archive invalidator option.

I installed it to my D drive to save space, would that cause issues?

1 minute ago, dborg2 said:

Nope that's good. Program-Files directories are protected by Windows 10. So that can give issues.

Okay, well the only issue I have is the texture thing, and I have the textures under 

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\textures\characters\female

with the file being named femaleupperbody.dds

Archived