I need some help and instruction modding NV

Anosaki

I've modded bethesda games before, including New Vegas but it has been awhile. There are a ton of new NV mods and I'm starting to get a little lost. I know I want the main adult mods and their requirements as well as anything popular~ I've tried following the instructions i seen the the various download areas but the overlapping is getting a little confusing. If someone could help me out, I need to know all the mods I need for sexout and any core adult mod resources I need. I would also appreciate any suggestions for fun mods beyond the core.

If I was going to start modding Fallout New Vegas again...

I would probably watch some of Gophers mod clinic video's over on Youtube....First, just to get a refresher on mod practice for it.

There could be fixes and stuff I forgot about for the base game that he covered in his video's you know.

I know I wouldn't use Nexus Mod manager.

I would use this manager called FOMM.

Its a lot like NMM but it was made specifically for Fo3/FNV.

Off the top of my head, I seem to remember that the mod limit in Fo3/FNV was much smaller than Skyrim....Were talking about 100 ESP's tops before issues set in, so what you pick for the game should be based on knowing that the limit is much smaller.

Modding practices improved a whole hellava lot on the parts of modders in Skyrim vs Fallout....Going back to Fallout means your dealing likely with mods that need to be checked over.

I remember it was like walking on eggshells.

3 hours ago, Anosaki said:

I've modded bethesda games before, including New Vegas but it has been awhile. There are a ton of new NV mods and I'm starting to get a little lost. I know I want the main adult mods and their requirements as well as anything popular~ I've tried following the instructions i seen the the various download areas but the overlapping is getting a little confusing. If someone could help me out, I need to know all the mods I need for sexout and any core adult mod resources I need. I would also appreciate any suggestions for fun mods beyond the core.

I recently posted a link to a list of mods that work with the current Sexout version. I wouldn't recommend installing other Sexout mods then those listed there.

The first section of the list contains required mods (for any Fallout New Vegas playthrough), and I also linked to installation guides for Sexout itself and Sexout Common Resources.

My personal favourite Mod Manager is Mod Organizer (version 1, not 2) which you might have also used for the old Skyrim. It works different from FOMM and Nexus Mod Manager, so it's a required taste. It also requires some more preparation steps.

Some people that I helped switch over from NMM to MO1 have told me that they're glad that they switched over, but that the actual switching was difficult.

Archived