So I'd like to create my roleplay characters in the Sims 4...

Hi guys! I don't know if I'm in the best place or not for this topic, but I find that this community is way better than any other Sims community I know, and maybe someone will actually respond to this one.. ><

So, I do a lot of roleplays, and create a lot of anime-style demon characters, and I thought I'd make them in my Sims 4 game (I dunno why, I just want a reason to play Sims again, and it fits).

And I need like, lots of CC, most of which I don't even know the name of, as I'm not a native English-speaker and therefore I cannot really search for the stuff I want. Like, once I wanted to create myself and I don't even know the name of my hairstyle, or if there's even an expression for that. So I thought, why not ask some people on LL, maybe they are into the same, or someone would give me directions..

So, like, I'm currently playing a medieval fantasy RP and I have three demon girls I need clothes and hair for, and I also want to create their boyfriend, whom I haven't seen any CCs for yet, not even close. 

I think I'd like to post pictures, so I don't really have to describe what I need.

So here's Estrella.Est.thumb.jpg.401aa701121d0e84f8f0db632e51cddd.jpg

She has this kind of Chinese-looking dress, but I can never get close enough to her dress, and it bothers me. I may need to start learning how to make custom meshes if I can't find anything like this. So her dress has kind of an unusual shape, it's split on both sides and it has decorative 'net' hanging on her hips, which you could see from the side if I was smart enough to actually draw her side-view. The front and the back is the same. It has this gold-like colored lining along the borders, from the back the dress hangs somewhere around her ass, it has a choker-like neck piece, the dress hangs from there, and her boobs are kind of falling out of the dress. She also has this chain anklet with a crescent moon on it, also something I've never seen made. Her hair is kind of simple, yet I've not found anything exactly like it. It's straight, long in the back, and shorter in the front, and has bangs. Somewhere in the middle the bangs reach her cheeks. I also haven't found horns like these.

This is the closest I found to this dress and it's like a Skyrim photo if I remember correctly lol

chinese1.thumb.jpg.b280b25d9eb8d3f94bedbcbd78d0dc86.jpg

Next up, here's Marry.Marry.thumb.jpg.dc119b19d0ca6cfab2b5280639e61678.jpg

She has this kinda gothic dress, which is short in the front, and really long in the back and has frills (if that's how it's called). It also has a basic leather corset, but it's tied in the front, and the strap is split around her breasts. Again, I've never seen a dress like this for Sims. She has garter belts (if it's correct), stockings, and high boots.

I also really need a hair for her. So, she has the same hair I do, but it's way longer in the front. Here is my simself-fuckery I did. I typed this hairstyle in a couple of ways, I tried playing around with "sims 4 long front short back hair" or something like that lol

simself.thumb.jpg.9d91c54d5b59a5ad0cf723b5a718177d.jpg

So yeah, I literally need this hair but way longer in the front and around the same lenght in the back...

I didn't make this easy for myself..

This dress is something like Marry's but it's actually Second Life, and not that close aswell...

closesticouldgettoMarry.thumb.jpg.22321a32937db9f9bc037376e2eefffc.jpg

Then we have Valeria.

I suppose you don't know any armor CC for The Sims 4?

444800539_Val-pncl.thumb.jpg.bc93679acb7e85059a9eaf1091250325.jpg

She's kind of a warrior-princess-blood demon LOL...

I'm not gonna type everything her armor has, as I'm pretty sure nobody's seen anything like this.

So, here's her formal wear

val.thumb.jpg.6ec1d9820401f9f1a34a0f5de062fa64.jpg

I actually mashed up two, kind of steampunk pieces of clothing I found on the internet.

A blouse

ing.jpg.585ee481155e4d193a1d960d5646b245.jpg

And a skirt

szoknya.jpg.5068e8eceee2f2d9468c7156ed481310.jpg

to create this look. She has the same boots as Marry, and she has a head piece, cuz she's a demon princess after all...

valcloseup-top.thumb.jpg.0a0ef37574eef6a28cd4abc56738155c.jpg

It's like literally thread around her horns with a gem in the middle. I put similar gems on her skirt and here we go...

I also need horns like these, I haven't seen any. Her hair is like a little below shoulder lenght, she has bangs and two locks of hair in the front. In her formal wear she has some kind of bun in the back while she has two smaller locks of hair in the front.

So these were my characters and... Well, my boyfriend's character, Adam is a difficult one. First of all, he has heterochrome eyes. Then, I don't know what his hairstyle is called. It looks like Leon's from Resident Evil, but black with a white lock in the front.

Leon_S_Kennedy_Resident_Evil_Jacket__17260_zoom.thumb.jpg.54f2ce82bf67516c66940464420c142f.jpg

Then, he has a black cloak with a hood, and I haven't seen those as CC before, and I think everyone can tell how using Grim's cloak is not a good idea. It would be great if someone found like accessory robes so there could be clothing beneath it, and it would be even more perfect with hood-on version. And Adam wears pants underneath his robes, so an accessory robe would be perfect for me. If it has female variants it's even better.

cloak.thumb.png.c3adb6bcb160d7f13e349eaaca987eac.png

1060855212_longsleevecloak.thumb.jpg.809abb0d6859c8743f4dcd3c4770c1a3.jpg

Additional stuff would be like, a working succubus mod, because batman's occult succubus lifestate mod is no longer working...

I think my post is way too long and I can see everyone hating on me for this, so I'll stop here.

I've already searched for all of these stuff with less than no luck at all, so if anyone would be so nice and tell me keywords, styles of clothing to type in, download links, or even create one or two of these, I'd be really grateful. ^^

So long, buddies.

Archived