Fill Her Up SE port

First here is the link

Thank you very much Zebracabbage for porting this fun Mod over. I started this topic cause well I couldn't find a comments section on the Mod.

Also so I can ask if there are future plans, its funny I was asking about this sort of effect only a week ago cause I would love to see my character dripping cum down her thighs as she walked around. So to this effect I am gonna ask a question or two.

Will there be in the future maybe 2 levels of expelling the cum, 1 level where the cum just dribbles down my legs causing me to maybe have to walk while it is happening leaving a trail behind me as I go, the other as is a reputable geyser of cum pouring out forcing me to stop completely. (Again though maybe forming a puddle)?

Then is it possible the (snail trail) of cum and the puddle actually be like slippery if anything runs over the effects they stagger as they slip in the cum puddle or trail I have left?

I realize this Fantastic Mod is a port, but I can never know unless I ask.

Once again Thank You for making my game just that much more entertaining.

Archived