Wicked Whims Prostitution Mod (Hoe it up)

Whenever I prostitute my Sims, the men all have soft penises. If I make them have sex, the men always have big erections, but for some reason, any "service" (oral service, vaginal service, anal service, etc.) makes them have a soft penis. How do I fix this?

Only time when I have the soft penis problem is when thier career outfit is a naked outfit... I fix it by making thier career outfit a pair of underwear in the mens case or bra and panties in females. you might check and see what the career outfit for your prostitutes is.. and make sure they have some piece of clothing on for it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 7:49 PM, Excorsion said:

Only time when I have the soft penis problem is when thier career outfit is a naked outfit... I fix it by making thier career outfit a pair of underwear in the mens case or bra and panties in females. you might check and see what the career outfit for your prostitutes is.. and make sure they have some piece of clothing on for it.

How can you tell which outfit is their career outfit?

13 hours ago, procian said:

If you havs mccc you can change career outfit.

I have it but when I last tried I couldn't tell which was which. I'll give it another shot but isn't it kind of annoying to have to change every townie/household's career outfit to wear underwear?

42 minutes ago, Xatos said:

I have it but when I last tried I couldn't tell which was which. I'll give it another shot but isn't it kind of annoying to have to change every townie/household's career outfit to wear underwear?

aye you're not wrong :(

15 hours ago, Xatos said:

How can you tell which outfit is their career outfit?

If the option to change career out pops up in mccc it will take you to cas….the outfit your sim is wearing will be the career outfit.....if the change career outfit isn't there in mccc it means there is no career outfit.

4 hours ago, procian said:

If the option to change career out pops up in mccc it will take you to cas….the outfit your sim is wearing will be the career outfit.....if the change career outfit isn't there in mccc it means there is no career outfit.

Strange, I had it working awhile ago when I first started this game, then I tried taking those old sims who it worked on and tried it again but to no avail though one of the sims wasn't the same.

I also have no idea what you mean by wearing career outfit. I only see categories like overall/swimwear/hot/cold/formal/etc. Which one is it?

8 hours ago, Xatos said:

Strange, I had it working awhile ago when I first started this game, then I tried taking those old sims who it worked on and tried it again but to no avail though one of the sims wasn't the same.

I also have no idea what you mean by wearing career outfit. I only see categories like overall/swimwear/hot/cold/formal/etc. Which one is it?

ok......in mccc if you click on your sim and select commands? I think it's called there should be an option called change career outfit...when it takes you to cas the outfit your sim is wearing is their career outfit...…...you can make it any category you want...….everyday,formal,swimwear…..whatever you want.....if you don't see the change career outfit option in mccc it means there is no career outfit for that job....this usually happens with custom careers ...my sim's husband is a journalist.his career outfit consisted of a tatty jacket,jeans and loafers....I changed it to a formal suit and smart shoes.

13 hours ago, procian said:

ok......in mccc if you click on your sim and select commands? I think it's called there should be an option called change career outfit...when it takes you to cas the outfit your sim is wearing is their career outfit...…...you can make it any category you want...….everyday,formal,swimwear…..whatever you want.....if you don't see the change career outfit option in mccc it means there is no career outfit for that job....this usually happens with custom careers ...my sim's husband is a journalist.his career outfit consisted of a tatty jacket,jeans and loafers....I changed it to a formal suit and smart shoes.

I see, but my sims just started, have no custom careers, and were freshly made. They shouldn't have career outfits given they don't even have a job yet no?

10 minutes ago, Xatos said:

I see, but my sims just started, have no custom careers, and were freshly made. They shouldn't have career outfits given they don't even have a job yet no?

You are correct.....when they do get a job though.they will change into their career out before leaving for work.

40 minutes ago, procian said:

You are correct.....when they do get a job though.they will change into their career out before leaving for work.

Yes so the issue you solved with your method probably doesn't apply to me. I just started this game a few days ago I haven't even gotten my mods set up yet it's just been enter game and try things out. It was working fine when I first tried it, but after that it no longer worked, even if I used the initial sims that succeeded. The penises just stay soft no matter what during hoe it up.

33 minutes ago, Xatos said:

Yes so the issue you solved with your method probably doesn't apply to me. I just started this game a few days ago I haven't even gotten my mods set up yet it's just been enter game and try things out. It was working fine when I first tried it, but after that it no longer worked, even if I used the initial sims that succeeded. The penises just stay soft no matter what during hoe it up.

Is it using ww sex acts or hoe it up?

7 hours ago, KekkoLove said:

Unfortunately I think it's not a game problem, I think the mod was created long ago with the original mannequins without genitals.

We should ask for confirmation to "Sacrifical" who devised the mod, but I was not able to send any message to him.

probably the hoe it up mod then :(

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue.  in WW animations the Sims penis is ready to go but in any hoe it up animation such as fulfilling the customers request the customer will have a soft penis.  I have tired everything including replacing the penis model with updated ones.  the sim I play is female so the sims she is interacting with to perform her actions are NPC sims just walking around the world.  I have checked and according to the hoe it up website the mod was updated for the seasons update.  so one would think the mod should work fine. no luck here though.

On 9/3/2018 at 5:55 PM, carpenmc said:

I am having the same issue.  in WW animations the Sims penis is ready to go but in any hoe it up animation such as fulfilling the customers request the customer will have a soft penis.  I have tired everything including replacing the penis model with updated ones.  the sim I play is female so the sims she is interacting with to perform her actions are NPC sims just walking around the world.  I have checked and according to the hoe it up website the mod was updated for the seasons update.  so one would think the mod should work fine. no luck here though.

I don't think the creator wants to sync it up with Whickedwhims, which is such a shame honestly. :/

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 10:20 PM, bostonsims said:

Whenever I prostitute my Sims, the men all have soft penises. If I make them have sex, the men always have big erections, but for some reason, any "service" (oral service, vaginal service, anal service, etc.) makes them have a soft penis. How do I fix this?

Did we ever find a solution to this issue? 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...