Sexlab Horrible Harassment V2 - Obsolete

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

You have to push them, which can happen if you sprint into an NPC (Non-guard doesn't work on them)

It will also happen on a zone in if the door area is crowded like in Jorvasker living area it happens to me a lot because NPC will crowd the entrance and you will displace someone when you zone in. 

Sprinting is likely behind my problems, I wasn't sprinting, very rarely sprint unless running away from combat. Thanks for that clarification, and thanks to the author for sharing.

16 hours ago, tedii said:

Can I request to have features from TDF aroused rape in this mod?

I would love the ability to be able to also persuade/intimidate/bribe npcs to piss off. Also, would love to have the possibility of using the PC's rank etc (like harbinger) to threaten npcs to leave the female PC alone.

But seriously, if only TDF Aroused Rape and this were combined it'd be friggin awesome!

Also, how do I get high number of approaches? I have tried setting

Harrasment Chance - 100%

Relationship Rank - 5

Morality - 0

No need to wear sexy clothes - check

Dangerous condition - check (please explain what is danger condition mean???)

And still I don't get approached? Does this mod use arousal or something?

As I said, NPCs don't approach. You have to bump into one of them.

I seem to be having the same problem as the fellow above me. I can't seem to get this to work. All the requirements, MCM shows up, chance set to 100% and RR to 4 in order to test it out, spent legit ten minutes sprinting into random NPCs in Markarth and nothing happens. I also have RDO, in case that's relevant.

Edit - Well, it seems to have worked. All I had to do was toggle the "no lewd clothing needed" option or whatever it's named.

I just spent the last few hours bumping around people in Whiterun.  I got attacked three times.  On average, I'd say I was attacked every 4 or 5 game hours.  I have chance to be attacked set to 100.  Should be attacked every hour.  Relationship set to 4, then 5. 

I like the mod, but the attacks need to happen alot more often.  Right now, the mod is nearly non existent.  I like the immersion when it does happen, except if your character happens to be already nude. 

If you go farther with this mod, you may consider the type of clothing the char is wearing.  Clothing should offer a big penalty in resisting having it ripped off, vs light and then heavy armor. 

-offtopic- Just tried your animations.  I love em.

9 hours ago, Vithiss said:

Sprinting is likely behind my problems, I wasn't sprinting, very rarely sprint unless running away from combat. Thanks for that clarification, and thanks to the author for sharing.

You don't have to sprint into someone to get this mod to interact though.  Like you I only use sprint when running away from combat, but have had attackers several times.

I also have RDO installed and can verify the mod does work with it active, granted it might cause some issues due to additional comments added but it doesn't stop HH from doing its thing.

The biggest issue I saw in my testing as reported before was that when the stripping/toying part before the sex scene is happening its not considered a sexlab sex animation which I believe is why other sex mods will kick off and cause issues with this mod.  There was one instance where I stopped at one of the Khajit camps and slept in one of their beds, SLAdventures strips my character before going to sleep so naked when waking up, SLAroused is flagged exhibitionist which raises arousal while naked around others, apropos was set to auto-masturbate at 50 arousal.  Upon waking up the getting up motion bumped one of he Khajit which started this mod. On the third Resist/Do Nothing popup Apropos kicked off and masturbation animation pulled me out of the HH stripping/toying animation.  Masturbation ended just before the I'm going to be raped noification popup.  But before the sex animation was chosen SLAdventures also kicked off saying you are going to be gangraped.  The HH animation was picked and started and barely into the first stage the SLAdv animation which was picked also started.

TL;DR stripping/toying animation not flagged as sex animation which allows other mods to pull character from HH while HH continues on thinking the character is still held and being stripped/toyed by attacker.

3 hours ago, ercramer69 said:
Spoiler

You don't have to sprint into someone to get this mod to interact though.  Like you I only use sprint when running away from combat, but have had attackers several times.

I also have RDO installed and can verify the mod does work with it active, granted it might cause some issues due to additional comments added but it doesn't stop HH from doing its thing.

The biggest issue I saw in my testing as reported before was that when the stripping/toying part before the sex scene is happening its not considered a sexlab sex animation which I believe is why other sex mods will kick off and cause issues with this mod.  There was one instance where I stopped at one of the Khajit camps and slept in one of their beds, SLAdventures strips my character before going to sleep so naked when waking up, SLAroused is flagged exhibitionist which raises arousal while naked around others, apropos was set to auto-masturbate at 50 arousal.  Upon waking up the getting up motion bumped one of he Khajit which started this mod. On the third Resist/Do Nothing popup Apropos kicked off and masturbation animation pulled me out of the HH stripping/toying animation.  Masturbation ended just before the I'm going to be raped noification popup.  But before the sex animation was chosen SLAdventures also kicked off saying you are going to be gangraped.  The HH animation was picked and started and barely into the first stage the SLAdv animation which was picked also started.

TL;DR stripping/toying animation not flagged as sex animation which allows other mods to pull character from HH while HH continues on thinking the character is still held and being stripped/toyed by attacker.

Thanks. Maybe there's something else going on in my game that I'm just unaware of. I use SLAdventures too, but turned the rape functions off for testing this so I didn't get the interference you did, and that sort of thing will be an issue in regular play if I try to use both.

As for the bumping let me see if a very specific example will help clarify:

Female character, HH MCM settings 100 chance, dangerous conditions checked, I went to Rorikstead and bumped Lemkil repeatedly, displacing him a bit each time from the garden until I actually moved him to the wooden "porch" of his house. Along the way every vanilla "greeting" I've ever heard from him was triggered, including the vanilla "Hey!" when you bump someone, and a couple of lines from Sexist Guards also (yes, a lot of bumps) before this mod triggered. I have been able to get the mod to trigger, but in every case it required multiple deliberate bumps regardless of location, naked or not, etc.

I do like the ideas here, always did like the idea behind HH, but, in my game, right now, aside from the nice new animations, I might as well just use MatchMaker or something similar.

I will probably try a bit more when I get to play again, and will follow the thread in the meantime too.

Thanks again.

5 hours ago, cailic said:

I like the mod, but the attacks need to happen alot more often. 

One of the really cool things is that they added the code for an external mod to call for an attack. Soooo we need some other mods to devise triggering mechanisms. 

I was going to suggest to JimmyJimJim that maybe he could use this mod to put random strip searches back in sexist guards :) 

2 hours ago, Vithiss said:

Thanks. Maybe there's something else going on in my game that I'm just unaware of. I use SLAdventures too, but turned the rape functions off for testing this so I didn't get the interference you did, and that sort of thing will be an issue in regular play if I try to use both.

As for the bumping let me see if a very specific example will help clarify:

Female character, HH MCM settings 100 chance, dangerous conditions checked, I went to Rorikstead and bumped Lemkil repeatedly, displacing him a bit each time from the garden until I actually moved him to the wooden "porch" of his house. Along the way every vanilla "greeting" I've ever heard from him was triggered, including the vanilla "Hey!" when you bump someone, and a couple of lines from Sexist Guards also (yes, a lot of bumps) before this mod triggered. I have been able to get the mod to trigger, but in every case it required multiple deliberate bumps regardless of location, naked or not, etc.

I do like the ideas here, always did like the idea behind HH, but, in my game, right now, aside from the nice new animations, I might as well just use MatchMaker or something similar.

I will probably try a bit more when I get to play again, and will follow the thread in the meantime too.

Thanks again.

I had disabled the bump dialog in sexist guards to get this one to trigger more often, I'm just guessing here but I'm guessing that the bump triggers a set of specific phrases cause I know I've seen Ouch before the mod kicked in.  It's possible that the phrases from this mod are triggered as any other mods bump dialog (including vanilla) so you have to get lucky with the right phrase kicking off.  By turnging off the bump dialog in sexist guards it limits how many bump dialogs there are  I have a mod that added Terek to Breezehome and I was testing with him.  Bumped him several times before he grabbed me the first time I tried the mod.

2 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I had disabled the bump dialog in sexist guards to get this one to trigger more often, I'm just guessing here but I'm guessing that the bump triggers a set of specific phrases cause I know I've seen Ouch before the mod kicked in.  It's possible that the phrases from this mod are triggered as any other mods bump dialog (including vanilla) so you have to get lucky with the right phrase kicking off.  By turnging off the bump dialog in sexist guards it limits how many bump dialogs there are  I have a mod that added Terek to Breezehome and I was testing with him.  Bumped him several times before he grabbed me the first time I tried the mod.

I have sexist and derogatory guards, and this mod functions perfectly for me. 

It works better if you are sprinting through town and hit someone.  I pin balled myself, sprinting from npc to npc and I was attacked ever hour.  So, if my character is going to be attacked I need to be sprinting all the time?  So much for the immersion.  The only time I sprint is if I'm running from combat or down a long, lonely road.  Without sprinting into people, just bumping into them, I can expect to be attacked once ever 4 or 5 game hours.  This going out of my way to test the mod.  In normal game play it could, quit possibly, never happen.  This would be expected if the chance for attack were set to 20 or 30 but not at 100 percent.

Instead of bumping, would it be better to set the trigger to a comment dialogue?  It would of course have to set to a high priority since some mods drown out other comments, such as if you are naked (don't know how you do that.. not a modder).  Or you could incorporate both types of triggers. That way you never know where it is coming from.

And please set the minimum timeout to 30 minutes. 

I still wonder why some people say it works perfectly.  I'm running around 248 mods now.  Perhaps they are running fewer? 

Nice expansion, works great. Love the animation. The scale option in MCM seems to work without issue. I sprint through town a lot, knocking people out of my way. It's fun to have a reason to slow down or get REALLY slowed down.

I have a couple ideas I may work on myself if you have no plans here:

1. Remove the dialog box and either register for something like "jumping/spacebar counts as resistance" or just set an auto-resist option in MCM and use the debug.messagebox option so it doesn't interrupt your animation with a click option. You could also consider something where, when grabbed, your stamina drains and X seconds counts as a resistance attempt. The animation/attempt plays until you either break away or run out of stamina. So, the more stamina you have, the longer you can resist.

2. For immersion, if you wanted to avoid dependencies, you could add an option to have the attacker equip the "Execution Hood" on the player when starting the assault, which would explain how the Dragonborn has a hard time fighting back against some random peasant. If you didn't mind dependencies, something like the "rope collar" in ZaZ or DD would work quite well.

3. After the strip is successful, you could equip either the vanilla prisoner cuffs or something out of Zaz/DD.

Either way, love it and this will likely stay in my load order for a while.

35 minutes ago, CaptainChaos said:

2. For immersion, if you wanted to avoid dependencies, you could add an option to have the attacker equip the "Execution Hood" on the player when starting the assault, which would explain how the Dragonborn has a hard time fighting back against some random peasant. If you didn't mind dependencies, something like the "rope collar" in ZaZ or DD would work quite well.

Does anyone still play as the Dragonborn?  After all these years of playing Skyrim, and hearing Dragonborn this and Dragonborn that, I kinda get nauseous when I hear that word.   I wish mods would stay away from that theme.  It's a gaming world.  Be who you want.

On 6/22/2018 at 12:44 PM, CaptainChaos said:

Nice expansion, works great. Love the animation. The scale option in MCM seems to work without issue. I sprint through town a lot, knocking people out of my way. It's fun to have a reason to slow down or get REALLY slowed down.

I have a couple ideas I may work on myself if you have no plans here:

1. Remove the dialog box and either register for something like "jumping/spacebar counts as resistance" or just set an auto-resist option in MCM and use the debug.messagebox option so it doesn't interrupt your animation with a click option. You could also consider something where, when grabbed, your stamina drains and X seconds counts as a resistance attempt. The animation/attempt plays until you either break away or run out of stamina. So, the more stamina you have, the longer you can resist.

3. After the strip is successful, you could equip either the vanilla prisoner cuffs or something out of Zaz/DD.

Either way, love it and this will likely stay in my load order for a while.

Great suggestions.

1. Auto-resist option seems pretty good for it doesn't interrupt the flow of animation. When I have extra time, I'll see what I can do. But I can't gaurantee you. Just as I said, this mod is made in a simpler way. I don't want it to be script-heavy mod.

2. I guess.. nobody plays one's character as a dragonborn anymore. So I don't see any point of doing that.

3. Hm... just equipping cuffs and that's it? Rapers are supposed to only take care of her body not make her tied I think. It makes little sense to me.

On 6/22/2018 at 11:45 AM, Saber2th said:

Thanks for making this! The only reason I turned away from the original Horrible Harassment was because of the spell. Glad I found this, nearly missed it because it didn't have a download page so it wasn't showing up on the front page.

Yeah... that.. I still didn't figure out how to upload files on download page. Can you tell me how?

Just to make note.  Something strange happened to me on the way through town.  I was attacked and escaped.  The attacker went screaming away.  As he was running around, I started talking to my follower.  I was doing the dice game with him Devious Followers.  I got to roll the dice two times.  Then the attacker stops running around and my follower yells I can not defeat you and begins running around.  I didn't have that great a roll on my dice.  I'm in the next town and he's still running.