Sexlab Horrible Harassment V2 - Obsolete

25 minutes ago, krocoz said:

Whoa thanks @factoryclose!

It's nice to see you post your mod here!

Version 2.3 will make the NPC approach you?

No, they won't. You have to bump into one of them. Sexlab Approach has the concept you're looking for. And if possible, I will look into that mod as well.

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

No, they won't. You have to bump into one of them. Sexlab Approach has the concept you're looking for. And if possible, I will look into that mod as well.

Woah that is really nice!

I hope we can resist from an assault too, maybe with brawling or something else.

My antivirus blocked the download as well, marking it as malware when i click the link.

I am sure it is a false alert, but you might want to check on why that happens for some users, first time i get that in Loverslab.

Also, what mod is that pretty looking clothing in you pictures?

Cheers!

30 minutes ago, trelloukos said:

My antivirus blocked the download as well, marking it as malware when i click the link.

I am sure it is a false alert, but you might want to check on why that happens for some users, first time i get that in Loverslab.

Also, what mod is that pretty looking clothing in you pictures?

Cheers!

Have a look at these mods

I think they are from the bikini armor series

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85739

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383?tab=description

This version seems like it'd integrate into the game world much better.
I disliked the original for the spell thing, like you mentioned, and the fact there's nothing you can really do against some grimy peasant even if you're a 200lbs orc. (I'll probably increase the chance of escape every 5 levels or so to simulate that, though level scaling might be a feature idea)

17 hours ago, Comrade Morshu said:

Same problem here

I've been trying this out and it seems as if this mod doesn't always over-ride other force-greetings (example: I run toward an npc and they start a forced-greet before I bump them, but no trigger of this mod, so I bump them again, and get different forced-greeting, and another, 3, 4, 5 times, before this mod triggers - and it seems as if having the Sexist Guards mod active can make this "worse"). This is purely what I've observed, given that I don't understand the inner-workings of mods at all. but I hope that it may be helpful.

It also seems, in my game, that selecting to allow Female npc attackers allows only females, if this is as intended it might be nice to be able to select either or both.

I do like the new animations for the struggle too, but I wonder about the multiple resist opportunities given that, regardless of the number of attempts only one armor bit is ever removed (I haven't tried while using a mash-up style armor mod, so it may be that I just don't have armor for the slots that the mod is trying to strip).

Thanks for sharing, this is a nice re-development of the original.

10 hours ago, Vithiss said:

I've been trying this out and it seems as if this mod doesn't always over-ride other force-greetings (example: I run toward an npc and they start a forced-greet before I bump them, but no trigger of this mod, so I bump them again, and get different forced-greeting, and another, 3, 4, 5 times, before this mod triggers - and it seems as if having the Sexist Guards mod active can make this "worse"). This is purely what I've observed, given that I don't understand the inner-workings of mods at all. but I hope that it may be helpful.

It also seems, in my game, that selecting to allow Female npc attackers allows only females, if this is as intended it might be nice to be able to select either or both.

I do like the new animations for the struggle too, but I wonder about the multiple resist opportunities given that, regardless of the number of attempts only one armor bit is ever removed (I haven't tried while using a mash-up style armor mod, so it may be that I just don't have armor for the slots that the mod is trying to strip).

This mod is made for only female protagonists. So what you saw is right. When you play your character as a male, it's not gonna work properly.

I don't install Sexist Guard so... I don't know actually what's going on. Is there any force-greet lines in Sexist Guard too?

I can't for the life of me get them to trigger on me, they only ever say "Please don't rape me" and "No it was my fault" I have tried pretty much every possible setting and still nothing.

I only ever got it to trigger once and it didn't even trigger a scene after the hug.

Can I request to have features from TDF aroused rape in this mod?

I would love the ability to be able to also persuade/intimidate/bribe npcs to piss off. Also, would love to have the possibility of using the PC's rank etc (like harbinger) to threaten npcs to leave the female PC alone.

But seriously, if only TDF Aroused Rape and this were combined it'd be friggin awesome!

Also, how do I get high number of approaches? I have tried setting

Harrasment Chance - 100%

Relationship Rank - 5

Morality - 0

No need to wear sexy clothes - check

Dangerous condition - check (please explain what is danger condition mean???)

And still I don't get approached? Does this mod use arousal or something?

15 hours ago, Vithiss said:

I haven't tried this mod yet, but in Sexist Guards did you disable the bump dialog?

7 hours ago, factoryclose said:

This mod is made for only female protagonists. So what you saw is right. When you play your character as a male, it's not gonna work properly.

I don't install Sexist Guard so... I don't know actually what's going on. Is there any force-greet lines in Sexist Guard too?

I am playing a female character.

Sexist Guards does add some - I don't know exactly how it's set up to work, as usual with me - but comments are added to most NPC types afaik.

@ercramer69: as a rule I do, I don't use DD so I turn off anything related, but I will double check to make sure I didn't forget as soon as I can play again, thanks for the reminder.

6 hours ago, Vithiss said:

I am playing a female character.

Sexist Guards does add some - I don't know exactly how it's set up to work, as usual with me - but comments are added to most NPC types afaik.

@ercramer69: as a rule I do, I don't use DD so I turn off anything related, but I will double check to make sure I didn't forget as soon as I can play again, thanks for the reminder.

Okay I have SLAdventures and Sexist Guards and now this mod.  In testing, with the bump dialog option off in SG and you bump into someone this mod does work, although I'm not sure if it was due to SG but the lines this mod throws up blip on and off the screen so fast you have no chance to read them. 

While this mod is going through the transition from clothed to undressed to sex with the prompts going off to resist or do nothing, once this mod has the armor off if you have SLAdventures and the settings are met you can have someone come use you while you are still being toyed with by this mod.

Also if you have Apropos with the auto-masturbate at xx arousal set and it goes off it will have you start masturbating while this mod's attacker is still toying with you regardless of which state this mod is at.

But I do like the new version of this mod, when other mods don't pull the actor from the scene it is done very nicely.

11 minutes ago, Comrade Morshu said:

It dosnt work for me for some reason no one stops me. Its like the mod isnt even there except for the mcm menu. I dont have sexist guards so idk whats wrong?

You have to push them, which can happen if you sprint into an NPC (Non-guard doesn't work on them)

It will also happen on a zone in if the door area is crowded like in Jorvasker living area it happens to me a lot because NPC will crowd the entrance and you will displace someone when you zone in. 

6 minutes ago, Comrade Morshu said:

Tried that and still nothing. I even tried getting naked and running into everyone and still nothing

You must also have the dangerous condition option check in the mcm or it wont work

By the way i have sexist guard and horrible harrasment and both work together