List of Sexout Mods

5 hours ago, ilego said:

what about sexout fade to black revamped @dborg2

My List Of Mods needs a small update. Allnarta's mods, Fade to Black Revamped and/or somebody is 'bugfixing' all kinds of mods to add Sexout Animations.

Haven't had time/mood to fix it yet.

18 hours ago, dborg2 said:

My List Of Mods needs a small update. Allnarta's mods, Fade to Black Revamped and/or somebody is 'bugfixing' all kinds of mods to add Sexout Animations.

Haven't had time/mood to fix it yet.

@dborg2well the good news I got smaller boobs and they still bounce the bad news is I can’t seem to install any other sexout mods besides the bare basics otherwise I can’t even get past main menu, while it doesn’t crash and plays music there is no cursor or anything for me to click.

4 hours ago, ilego said:

@dborg2well the good news I got smaller boobs and they still bounce the bad news is I can’t seem to install any other sexout mods besides the bare basics otherwise I can’t even get past main menu, while it doesn’t crash and plays music there is no cursor or anything for me to click.

that means missing soft/hard requirements or otherwise a mod conflict.

Can you test with an older version of xNVSE? I heard reports about the newest version giving grief.

Otherwise go through the 'requirements/Frameworks' section and see if you missed/skipped a mod.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, dborg2 said:

that means missing soft/hard requirements or otherwise a mod conflict.

Can you test with an older version of xNVSE? I heard reports about the newest version giving grief.

Otherwise go through the 'requirements/Frameworks' section and see if you missed/skipped a mod.

Thankfully I am still using the old version of them all except for the newest script extender. Honestly I am scared to install anything for fear I break something

tried sexout lite and it works but the MCM is messed up BUT it WORKS

Edited by ilego
Update
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Using Begin Again and SOFA&Optional mods works fine except male body textures (also their legs are black for some reason, no issues on full naked body tho).

20240517134348_1.jpg

Edited by Kebabini
On 5/7/2024 at 10:23 PM, ilego said:

Thankfully I am still using the old version of them all except for the newest script extender. Honestly I am scared to install anything for fear I break something

tried sexout lite and it works but the MCM is messed up BUT it WORKS

Speaking of that, I wish we had something like options to choose boob size and outfit options (i.e Vanilla or SOFA ones) in MCM.

Don't get me wrong, I like sexy stuff but I also like that Tacticool stuff, which makes me to have conflicting opinions about that Female Combat Armor.

seems like a mod conflict with male bodies. SOFA doesn't come with it's own bodies, but it does have MCM settings where you can set which one you are using.

Have you chosen the right one there?

also SOFA doesn't have bodymorphing, because those mods conflict with Sexout.

13 hours ago, dborg2 said:

seems like a mod conflict with male bodies. SOFA doesn't come with it's own bodies, but it does have MCM settings where you can set which one you are using.

Here are Begin Again's NPC&Creatures' modlist.

Also, iirc I've set the bodies to "Vanilla-like", but that changes almost nothing at all. Armors, outfits, body shapes are still stays the same.

ModOrganizer_0CDa72GUJq.png

On 5/17/2024 at 6:00 PM, dborg2 said:

@dborg2I tried mod organizers 2 it was too confusing 

19 hours ago, ilego said:

@dborg2I tried mod organizers 2 it was too confusing 

If you join my Discord server me other others on the server can help you. We even have voice channels where we can guide you through the process.

Hey @dborg2, I've recently had trouble with Sexual Innuendo and relating mods over at nexus and I just can't get over the FTB sexual interactions. I use vortex and I haven't used anything else and I'm having trouble translating how I'm supposed to download sexout and get it working. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

10 hours ago, Goopdalala said:

Hey @dborg2, I've recently had trouble with Sexual Innuendo and relating mods over at nexus and I just can't get over the FTB sexual interactions. I use vortex and I haven't used anything else and I'm having trouble translating how I'm supposed to download sexout and get it working. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

I don't know much about Sexual Innuendo, but I can help you with the installation of Sexout.  Can you "Personal Message" me your load order and screenshots of your installation order?

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I don't know much about Sexual Innuendo, but I can help you with the installation of Sexout.  Can you "Personal Message" me your load order and screenshots of your installation order?

I would love to, it says I have 0 messages I'm able to send. I made this loverslab acc to get sexout and I'm unfamiliar with how it all works so is there something I need to verify or do to pm? Also, my load order is auto sorted by LOOT on vortex so I'm unsure how to check what mine is. I would be happy to ss my installation order however, thanks.