Recommended Sex Mods?

Hey All!

Although I am familiar with the Skyrim side of Sex-Mods, I am completely ignorant when it comes to New Vegas. I am looking to fire up a modded game and am curious what people recommend as their "must have" mods?

For reference, I am most interested in playing through the game as per normal, but I do prefer a lot of the Hardcore options like requiring Food/Drink and improving enemy AI. I have a lot of difficulty mods already installed, so the Sex-Mod side of things is really just for spice. I'm looking to have about 15 Sex-Mods max.

Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks!

Hello Paradox_of_Theseus,

It depends greatly on your fetishes, but some things are always required.

Almost all mods require the following

NVSE (=SKSE for Fallout)

NVSE Extended (On Loverslab)

JIP NVSE Plugin (At Nexus)

MCM (At Nexus)

SmallerTalk (On Loverslab) or SmallTalk (Also LoversLab).  I personally prefer SmallerTalk.

Sexlab's equivalent is Sexout NG

And most probably you'll also need Sexout Common Resources. This framework is difficult to install, due to copyright stuff, so take your time on it and follow the installation guide.

There are some more Frameworks that work fluently with most Sexout-mods, but aren't a requirement.

Sexout Drugging - To add some sex-related drugs and add special effects to the ingame drugs and alcohol

Sexout Spunk + Sexout Pregnancy. If you have a pregnancy fetish, or it's a requirement for other mods.

--- Addon Maternity Pack Overkill, to have even more pregnancy enabled outfits.

And for testing the installation and very basic sex-stuff. Sexout SexKey (press 'X' for sex), and Sexout Store (to buy all the outfits from Sexout Common Resources + tiny Book-quest)

Then we get to fetishes. For this I'm very biased as I'm involved in some of these. I'll just name a few of the bigger mods  (in BOLD huge mods)

SexoutSex for having Sex with NPC's (Basically Sexout SexKey, but then through dialogue)

- Normal immersive Sex-related quests, or changes to FNV quests to add a sex-option

Sexout Affairs

Sexout Soliciting

SexoutConsequences

Sexout Intimacy

SexoutFadetoBlack

GG_Naughty_Trading

Unethical Deeds Extended Edition

- NPC on NPC:

Sexout LoversBed

- Forced Sex. "They want your butt, so bend over"

Sexout Tryout.

SexoutSewerSlave

- Sexout Assault

For getting raped. (Note that the script will crash after a couple of hours of gameplay. In case that happens. Save, Quit the game, untick SexoutAssault, Start the savegame, Save, Quit the game, Tick SexoutAssault, Start the save game and all should be fine, though you might need to redo the MCM menu settings)

- Devices / Slavery

Sexout Slavers 3

- Followers

Mojave Pimp

SexoutWillow (addon on the Willow-mod)

SexoutVanessa (Addon on the Vanessa-Mod)

Beastiality

- Sexout Rocket

- SexoutRex ... OR SexoutRexWillow (To have some Willow and Rex the dog action)

- Sexout Breeder (Requires the Pregnancy Framework stuff)

- Fertile Breeder (Requires the Pregnancy Framework stuff  AND Maternity Pack Overkill)... Note that "Mojave Pimp" integrates nicely into these mods and visa versa.

Archived