All females have strap on for some reason...

Ah okay I turned it off but why is it my characters always the one getting it? I dont see any section that changes it...maybe im blind :/ Just weird now that the strap on is gone yet the female still acts as the top and is doing air humping

What exactly is the outcome you are trying to get here?

from what it sounds like you just want the females to dry hump while in the dominate role, unless the female is in the dominate role they should not have a strap on on unless equipped with one manually.

35 minutes ago, marlin121 said:

Ah okay I turned it off but why is it my characters always the one getting it? I dont see any section that changes it...maybe im blind :/ Just weird now that the strap on is gone yet the female still acts as the top and is doing air humping

Barring the use of any SOS addons that support females, SexLab equips a strapon to a female in the male position, unless the option is unchecked. Though the option being unchecked doesn't stop females from being in the male position, though it can depend on what mod triggered a scene, and how the player is considered - mostly between the game's gender options and SexLab's. 

What is the mod you are using to initiate the sex?

some mods have a certain way of starting a scene depending on the dialouge/spell order.

for example, in SLEN if you tell a female you want to ride them they will take the male role with a strap on.

only thing i can think of is under animation settings in Sexlab, make sure under Gender it says Male. You might of accidentally switched character gender to female which would explain the outcome.  

Other than that idk. maybe try using a SLAL pack and use SexLab Matchmaker and try out different scenes and see if it still does it.

Archived