1 hour ago, Noverius said:

Any way to make Deathclaw animations work for M/M, and for player deathclaws interacting with NPC humans?

You can go to Mutated Lust_animationData.xml and edit the file to look like this:

<animation id="Deathclaw Cowgirl" time="300">
	<actor gender="M" skeleton="Human">
		<idle form="010035A2" id="Deathclaw Cowgirl D"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="M">
		<idle form="010035A1" id="Deathclaw Cowgirl F"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

I don't think the playable deathclaw mod actually changes your race, so I had to change the deathclaw animation into a human animation.

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Can anyone confirm if this allows for:

• Ferals (as stated)
  • Glowing Ones
  • Charred Ferals

I need to know this for RSE v4.0 CSA. Thanks!

This file has an actorTypeData.xml file that should allow feral ghouls in general to be used in animations. Personally, I just select 'Creatures' as additional actor types when installing AAF since I would sometimes get an "Actor ID not found" error when using animations with glowing ones. Normal feral ghouls should work for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 1:33 PM, F0rg0TTenGrave said:

animation works great but i don't know how to fix the issue that the ghoul penis are not erected, thanks for any help 

On 10/17/2018 at 3:43 PM, alain31 said:

hi,

how can i have the feral gouls penis?i installed leito fo4 rigs but that don t work.

thanks.

19 hours ago, poplan said:

I have the same problem. Non ferals are fine.

The meshes are in leitos rig file, if its not showing up at all, then it didn't install properly, also last i heard morphs for the feral penis don't work yet, or they work but haven't been released i cant remember?.   Your only choices until then are perma limp or perma erect,  if you want erect you need to swap the mesh, follow the instructions in the linked post

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101242-mutated-lust-71518/?do=findComment&amp;comment=2283120

On 8/13/2018 at 6:46 PM, Rufgt said:

I haven't really planned anything. I usually just load up the rig and then think of what to make. I'd like to make stuff for behemoths too, but there aren't rigs for those. I have been working on making Atomic Lust more like OSex.

If you're taking suggestions, deathclaw on deathclaw? Would make for quite the entertaining show while settlers are having drinks at the bar after farming and cleaning fingernails.

22 hours ago, Calydor said:

If you're taking suggestions, deathclaw on deathclaw? Would make for quite the entertaining show while settlers are having drinks at the bar after farming and cleaning fingernails.

Working on that

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 4:59 AM, McAztec said:

In case anyone is wondering what this means, what to do exactly, go into your Fallout 4 install directory at Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\FeralGhoul\CharacterAssets and swap FeralGhoulBase.nif with FeralGhoulBase_Nude.nif. I reccomend making a backup first, just in case. Thank you Campbell for the idea of swapping the bodies!

Now that this is out of the way, I too have a small problem, my ghouls don't have heads, like faceless, they have those crazy hairs but no heads, so yeah, not sure what I'm doing wrong here, don't think it's a mod conflict as I went trough most of my mods and tried to uninstall everything Feral Related, even retexture mods, and no dice...

Silly question. Fallout 4 data folder doesnt use subfolders. All data is merged and here is no mesh folder in fo4 data. whats the work around that? 

NVM fixed feral ghouls.

1. Go to your mods folder in mo 2 ( i use mo 2)

2. Find Leito f4 rigs, open,

3. find feral ghoul meshes folder

4. Copy nude nif and past it somewhere, then rename is to base nif

5. drag it back to ghoul meshes folder and replace original base file

Now you will have always errect ghouls, and i dont have disapearing head problem

Now i just need to fix super mutants as they are also flaccid, i am not sure which one is the nude one for mutants in f4 rigs.

Super mutants i used up nif and renamed ot to base nif so they always errect up. I find it works best for what animations we have for them. All of that has to be done in fo4 leito rigs mod. 

Its not perfect but thats the best solution i could find. 

On 11/10/2018 at 9:05 PM, spf747 said:

NVM fixed feral ghouls.

1. Go to your mods folder in mo 2 ( i use mo 2)

2. Find Leito f4 rigs, open, 

3. find feral ghoul meshes folder

4. Copy nude nif and past it somewhere, then rename is to base nif

5. drag it back to ghoul meshes folder and replace original base file

where do I find this "leito f4 rigs" mod? Link?

Edit: NVM found it

On 11/13/2018 at 2:55 PM, Kythana said:

OK, now i got a question. The Deathclaws stay flaccid (all others don't) did i miss a file or is there no way to fix that atm?

At the moment, deathclaw penis morphs are unavailable. Creature Penises only has 2 separate meshes for deathclaws: flaccid and erect.

6 minutes ago, corvusbray said:

Hello, I am having trouble surrendering to deathclaws and the like. Am I missing a mod, or maybe a creature type that would be required for that?

Untitled.png

I think RSE handles that. I believe there's a setting in the RSE MCM menu that lets you enable surrender for creatures. Other than that, this mod only has animations.

9 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

At the moment, deathclaw penis morphs are unavailable. Creature Penises only has 2 separate meshes for deathclaws: flaccid and erect.

I think RSE handles that. I believe there's a setting in the RSE MCM menu that lets you enable surrender for creatures. Other than that, this mod only has animations.

Thanks for the help. Have to wait to get DLC then. Great work on all the mods. Last time I played, everyone was using four play still.

24 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

Thanks for the answer. I've gone through the files, so the question was to confirm my suspicion. ?

10 hours ago, blaket6199 said:

how do i activate it i have AAF working but can't seen to get this one working

Not sure what you mean by "activate." Just install as you would with any other mod on here. Find a creature and use AAF to start the animation.