Porting Camera Directed Player Headtracking

The original mod isn't going to be easy to port, as the source code isn't available, and it uses a .dll file, however, the source code for immersive first person view is available, though the mod hasn't been ported to SE, and that mod also contains in it camera directed headtracking in 3rd person. Would anyone experienced in SKSE64 be willing to make a plugin for player headtracking from that source? I seriously love how much this mod adds to the feel of the game when playing on third person, and am sorely missing it. If someone successfully ports it I'd even be willing to pay them.

Looking at the source it will be quite a big task.

One would have to understand how the Skyrim Engine works and how it changed from LE to SE.
Lots of reverse engineering and analysis.

Another thing is that lots of ASM has been used, which is not available in 64bit.

(This slowed SOS SE down a bit, but could be resolved quickly as it was only used to call functions)

A port would require a dev with a bit masochism.

• 2 months later...

At least we actually HAVE the source code. DLL's are not that simple to convert from 32-bit to 64-bit usually, even with the source code. SKSE32 -> 64, np mostly, meshes? pfft Textures? no. But a DLL is a lot more complicated in how it plugs into the code of the base program.

I do wish someone would port SOME better first person plugin for SSE. It's been two years and all we have is Joy of Perspective which, I'm sorry but, is NOT SexLab friendly.