Sry, but I've run into a problem. I'm using Fertility Mode mod together with this, but I have no idea how to start the milk production through pregnancy. I already had an NPC go through entire pregnancy and birth but no milk :(

Edit: Oh, is the pregnancy thing only supported for players? Bummer

I could not get this mod to work at all (trying to manually stop and restart it just generated tones of plugin compatiblity errors constantly) and when I finally removed it, it left all my saves corrupted. Not exactly sure what is going on, but I even went through and manually cleaned out the files and started with a totally new clean save. I'd been using an older version, but a better naming convention for the files and what is needed might have helped me.

On 9/3/2018 at 11:43 PM, Woodie said:

Sry, but I've run into a problem. I'm using Fertility Mode mod together with this, but I have no idea how to start the milk production through pregnancy. I already had an NPC go through entire pregnancy and birth but no milk :(

Edit: Oh, is the pregnancy thing only supported for players? Bummer

you need to manually make pregnant npc milkmaid

2 hours ago, arthurh3535 said:

I could not get this mod to work at all (trying to manually stop and restart it just generated tones of plugin compatiblity errors constantly) and when I finally removed it, it left all my saves corrupted. Not exactly sure what is going on, but I even went through and manually cleaned out the files and started with a totally new clean save. I'd been using an older version, but a better naming convention for the files and what is needed might have helped me.

manual install is not supported, use mod manager

2 hours ago, dasdaman said:

There is sexlab lite version on SE forums, is this different from the required file? are these two files incompatible? Do i need to choose either or?

yes

yes

you need to use the one in requirements

On 9/8/2018 at 11:08 PM, arthurh3535 said:

Actually, I manually uninstalled the old version that didn't remove files. I like to leave Nexus Mod Manager to do its job.

It didnt remove old files coz nmm is shit, be happy it didnt ruin you install yet, oh wait it did ruin your saves...

5 hours ago, fred200 said:

Actually a FNIS error with the 9/13 version:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MME_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Surprised no one else reported this.

you did something wrong

that file hasnt changed for 5 months

Spoiler

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   14/09/2018 09:17:28
Generator: H:\gamesh\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1422 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character).
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you did something wrong

that file hasnt changed for 5 months

Reveal hidden contents

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   14/09/2018 09:17:28
Generator: H:\gamesh\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1422 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character).
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

That is - interesting.  

FNIS_MME_Behavior.hkx distributed with Milk-Mod_SE-Assets-2018-4-11 was 11KB in size, dated 4/10/2018. 

FNIS_MME_Behavior.hkx  distributed with Milk Mod Economy 2018-09-13 (Replacing the previous Assets and Scripts) is 9KB in size, dated 8/4/2018.

With further analysis - the Oldrim version snuck into my SE build. Comes from following too many threads. I will go away now...

• 2 weeks later...

hello, i am having a bit of a conundrum with the mod
when first going into a milker, i dont get the prompt telling me i've become a milkmaid.
even after additeming lactacid, drinking a ton, and milking my breasts, im still not recognized as a milk maid despite actively producing milk due to the lactacid. neither the milk maid debug menu or my overview shows any evidence that im producing milk on my own.20180927181447_1.thumb.jpg.c6b58b5957b1b5508fcaf5b06e9914e3.jpg20180927181451_1.thumb.jpg.cc0908386a0dc0f5a6cfc3f4c3b87044.jpg

1 hour ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Hello

Mod works well with a being a cow port and hentai pregnancy.

My question: Living/ Parasite Armor what is that?

its armor you can download on nexus, and used in some mods on LL

On 9/28/2018 at 1:23 AM, dakingcartoon said:

hello, i am having a bit of a conundrum with the mod
when first going into a milker, i dont get the prompt telling me i've become a milkmaid.
even after additeming lactacid, drinking a ton, and milking my breasts, im still not recognized as a milk maid despite actively producing milk due to the lactacid. neither the milk maid debug menu or my overview shows any evidence that im producing milk on my own.

debug maid is disabled by default you need to enable it in mcm

2 hours ago, AzureSea said:

Hello,

Any way to add armor to the milking section without having to equip it? I accidentally cleared the curias, and I don't want my character to be a milkmaid.

Thanks!

no

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

so far im liking the mod.
But i do have an issue with it..
The problem is got is i cant seem to buy lactacid from stores... ( yes i've made sure 1-3 days has passed.. atm i am at like 5-8 days passed )
I am able to make my follower a milkmaid or even my self, i can produce milk etc...
i sa milk being sold at a store once or twice but it was only one bottle or jug...

I've got a workarround i just spawn the lactacid in.. but kinda breaks the fun off it..

Not really a economy than :)

I read that certain mods can remove items from MME but does anyone know wich mod that could cause?
in the FAQ it says there is a wayto buy lactacid from npc with the use of dialogue but. i dont seem to have that option....

The option is called Hey There!
but so far i've only gotten the three options below this..

- Only to ask females to become a milkmaid.
- Or to give lactavid to my milkmaid.
- Or have someone milk me.... but thats about it..

Any help is appreciated!

1 hour ago, joshsecret said:

Hello!

so far im liking the mod.
But i do have an issue with it..
The problem is got is i cant seem to buy lactacid from stores... ( yes i've made sure 1-3 days has passed.. atm i am at like 5-8 days passed )
I am able to make my follower a milkmaid or even my self, i can produce milk etc...
i sa milk being sold at a store once or twice but it was only one bottle or jug...

I've got a workarround i just spawn the lactacid in.. but kinda breaks the fun off it..

Not really a economy than :)

I read that certain mods can remove items from MME but does anyone know wich mod that could cause?
in the FAQ it says there is a wayto buy lactacid from npc with the use of dialogue but. i dont seem to have that option....

The option is called Hey There!
but so far i've only gotten the three options below this..

- Only to ask females to become a milkmaid.
- Or to give lactavid to my milkmaid.
- Or have someone milk me.... but thats about it..

Any help is appreciated!

I feel stupid...

I am able to buy it from khajit XD... so my problem is solved!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Short question on the 11/3 build:

What options do we have to choose to get "fancy MME orc caves with cowgirls by EinarrTheRed"?

Bonus question: If we choose the right options, where is the cave located?

I swear I have searched through every file in this version. Can't even find the Meshes/Clutter for the sign.

Thanks for all the work you put into this! Hope Einarr turns up again...