Hi, everyone. I'm creating this topic to get the attention of the animators, programmers and creators of adult content for The Sims 4. I had commented on a topic of requests, but I decided to create an own one so that it could be more visualized. I would like to set out some ideas about this request, I hope that someone really cares about this and makes it happen.

I do not understand programming at all, so I do not dare to do it myself. I'm sure it would give a great mod or update to add to WickedWhims and a strong Patreon page.

I really would like a realistic orgasm for my sims, to join with the Wicked Whims mod. I have some suggestions for that:

- Visible cumshots animations for male sims on "climax" stage. (The most important of all) 

- Flux control option for players and animators (more or less cum).

- New traits and moodlets. Sims with excess cum stock would become uncomfortable or excited during the day, for example. (Sex, masturbation or could shower to relieve this) And teenagers need more masturbation than adults. 

- Teenagers and Young Adults could get a chance to wake up "wet" after several days without masturbation. (Hygiene options for solve this)

- Chance for a hard dick in the morning. Mostly teenagers, but Young adults and Adults too.

- Maybe a squirt option trait for a female sim, taking the "mesh" of urine for this animation. (if it is possible)

- New "Half naked" option for sex or "stealthy masturbation" with new exhibitionists clothes. (Open Zipper, Hole in underwear, lift the skirt, with penis and vagina compatibility and visibility) chance of people reacting to this! (for more adrenaline)

-Compatible with the WickedWhims mod!! (Or maybe an update? Hopefully the Turbodriver will be able to implement it all.)

!! Illustratives Files ❣️:

- Please! Someone, make my dream come true! T^T For sure, many people would be happy to help on patreon donate! (And so sorry for my bad english, i had help for google translate)

@TURBODRIVER

1241386744_masturbation1.thumb.jpg.bf01c6392113cd2a36ab9d7230276bf2.jpg

hentai-stealth-footjobs-anyone-2.thumb.gif.86fb8f63f3de79dd37692764fc47a03f.gif

492010225_gifpenis.gif.de43c7b3ad8aa513f76071fd2e529129.gif

stealth.thumb.png.e0879e8d9b9a173338d71951cbbc5420.png

stealthy.jpg.43ce49501262c62f4da9a803bca14e38.jpg

jeans.thumb.jpg.4e232454c54c57c819a8f1022b0d6e3f.jpg

penis.jpg.585bd9731ecfa1df23745b2be1a066d9.jpg

Image by: crammyboy.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...