Smaller Breast addon Does not Seems to Work

Is it me or the Smaller breast addon seems completely useless I tried to install this addon since the Giant Breast really turn me off in the game so the only way to play this without me barfing is to install the "Smaller Breast addon" When I install it I follow what the "Smaller mellons.txt" that I should put the .nif file that I want to "data\meshes\clothes\vtoy\MeshMix\" in this case I Exchange all the bigger Boobs with body1.inf so they can become smaller(It didnt work) The next thing that I do is to go on the "Vtoy meshes.bsa" and extract it on my data folder and delete the Vtoy meshes.bsa and exchange all the bigger boobs with Body1.inf again (DOESN'T WORK) Since I'm Just pissed off, I try to move the "MeshMix folder" to my Dekstop and when I oppened Oblivion nothing change they all still have Big Breast (HOW!?!) This is not supposed to happened because if the file cant locate some of the meshes isn't it supposed to have some glitches or a giant yellow thingy that says missing meshes? if nothing change even when I delete it then 

WHAT'S THE POINT!

5 hours ago, heroesdivine12 said:

Is it me or the Smaller breast addon seems completely useless I tried to install this addon since the Giant Breast really turn me off in the game so the only way to play this without me barfing is to install the "Smaller Breast addon" When I install it I follow what the "Smaller mellons.txt" that I should put the .nif file that I want to "data\meshes\clothes\vtoy\MeshMix\" in this case I Exchange all the bigger Boobs with body1.inf so they can become smaller(It didnt work) The next thing that I do is to go on the "Vtoy meshes.bsa" and extract it on my data folder and delete the Vtoy meshes.bsa and exchange all the bigger boobs with Body1.inf again (DOESN'T WORK) Since I'm Just pissed off, I try to move the "MeshMix folder" to my Dekstop and when I oppened Oblivion nothing change they all still have Big Breast (HOW!?!) This is not supposed to happened because if the file cant locate some of the meshes isn't it supposed to have some glitches or a giant yellow thingy that says missing meshes? if nothing change even when I delete it then 

WHAT'S THE POINT!

Why not just install SetBody and be done with? The HGEC body comes with breasts from AA--->K...pick the size that best suits your taste in women.

Archived