The Sims 3 from buy mode to live mode problem

When i'm buying stuff to put in my sims house and finish I press the live mode button to switch back to my sims but it never does it shows that load wheel thing and I can move around the map but it never finishes I could really use some help.I also can't click on houses when I go to edit town mode.

That's a known game bug. It can also happen if your system RAM is low (minimum of 8gb of system RAM is recommended) because it's tied up with other functions and processes on your computer as the game can quickly use a max of 3.7gb of RAM.

Also NoBuildSparkles should be removed that one is long outdated and is only meant for testing to make sure you're mod framework is working properly and has caused some people problems.

I agree with namaradus, it could be a problem because of the ram in your system. Or it could be the processor because of how much it is loading all of the assets in the game. But try taking out the mods and seeing if it does that, if it doesn't do that, then that must be one of the files you downloaded are either corrupted or too much to process for the Sims 3 game.

Archived