Donkey's back?

ger4

There is also a new animation here http://up.mnty.net/?gal=1#pagingtop' date=' so I'm not sure.

Edit- After reading around, I believe he's started making files again, but they won't be shared here.

[/quote']

I tracked Sir Donkey down over at wolflore and he is fine with us here at lovers lab using his animations and other work as long as we ask for permission first. The good news is he is hard at work creating new animations for oblivion, so we will be seeing an update to the DaedraSutra pack as soon as Donkey is satisfied with the animations. Those that he uploaded were kind of a beta.

The angry post that he made was about a site "other than" loverslab (not naming names).

You can continue to get his work direct from the 4shared source, at wolflore, or wait a bit and we will have them here in the DaedraSutra animations pack. :D

There is also a new animation here http://up.mnty.net/?gal=1#pagingtop' date=' so I'm not sure.

Edit- After reading around, I believe he's started making files again, but they won't be shared here.

[/quote']

I tracked Sir Donkey down over at wolflore and he is fine with us here at lovers lab using his animations and other work as long as we ask for permission first. The good news is he is hard at work creating new animations for oblivion, so we will be seeing an update to the DaedraSutra pack as soon as Donkey is satisfied with the animations. Those that he uploaded were kind of a beta.

The angry post that he made was about a site "other than" loverslab (not naming names).

You can continue to get his work direct from the 4shared source, at wolflore, or wait a bit and we will have them here in the DaedraSutra animations pack. :D

Just thought I would let people know, but there are actually two animation packs that donkey released. One, a new doggy style, is available from the 4shared source, but the other, a blowjob, can only get got from wolflore.

Just thought I would let people know' date=' but there are actually two animation packs that donkey released. One, a new doggy style, is available from the 4shared source, but the other, a blowjob, can only get got from wolflore.

[/quote']

He is still tweaking both of them and when he is done they will both (and any more he does) will be included in the Daedra Sutra pack. Wolflore will only allow limited types of sex mods so that is why he created the 4 shared account. Just so you know.

Archived