[REQUEST] [SEARCH] Very skimpy armor

So I like all the skimpy armors, but recently I started wondering if there was any mod that made the vanilla ones REALLY skimpy. I mean showing boobs and pussies. I tried searching for something like that, but couldn't find anything that does that. Do you guys know about any mods like this? Or someone could do that?

20 minutes ago, Hyjn said:

So I like all the skimpy armors, but recently I started wondering if there was any mod that made the vanilla ones REALLY skimpy. I mean showing boobs and pussies. I tried searching for something like that, but couldn't find anything that does that. Do you guys know about any mods like this? Or someone could do that?

These ones are very modular allowing you to make them as skimpy as you want. You can also use Nifskope to delete unwanted parts.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861

2 hours ago, Hyjn said:

UNP Armor Replacer

UNP Minidresses Collection - Remove panties option available.

UNP Spice Gear

No idea about CBBE sorry I don't like it but there is more than likely conversions of those mods. That's as skimpy as you get without walking around in just your birthday suit. And you will be seeing cooch on every dead bandit but it does make the game funny as hell.

Archived