9 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

How many did you need?

I mean a rig specifically made for FO4 that I can convert to a CAT Rig (which is what I use to animate). It's what I do with my super mutants and feral ghouls, I converted Leito's rigs that he released. I don't think anyone's released a dog one yet.

41 minutes ago, yuliekit said:

Ghoul has no head, delete <unEquip bipedSlot = "FaceGen Head"/> in AAF_equipmentSetData, the ghoul will not be headless.

Seems to work, everyone do this if you have issues!

39 minutes ago, yuliekit said:

I want to ask, how to use SMBed animation?

Just find one in the world, Medford Memorial Hospital is the one I always go to for testing, it's near the Taffington Boathouse settlement on the map.

2 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

I mean a rig specifically made for FO4 that I can convert to a CAT Rig (which is what I use to animate). It's what I do with my super mutants and feral ghouls, I converted Leito's rigs that he released. I don't think anyone's released a dog one yet.

12 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Someone did some early stuff with Dogmeat I thought??

?

Most of the animations would look a bit odd for M/M pairs, they're explicitly designed for use with a male making contact with the slimmer female body most of the time. If you wanted, you could make your own edit of the XMLs, you'd just have to go into the "animationdata" xml file and in the lines of code, change all the instances of actor gender="F" to actor gender="U" (I think). I'm not interested in doing it myself but I won't stop anyone from doing it, just saying it'd look odd, there'd be a lot of clipping.

No offence, but it sounds very very far from truth. Every single animation, intended for every gender will have clipping in every single body setup/preset (male, female, any) for every single player that is significantly different from your body setup. People may have very slight clipping with M/M couple if their male character is much slimmer than male NPC (Bodyslide for males are alredy there You know) OR have veery noticible clipping with their female PC if they use non-standart female preset (very large breasts, very muscular, very curvy and so other). It has nothing to do with character's gender. If You against gay content You can just say it as is in description (and actrually leave there this advice how to fix this issue for those who want to have M/M like me).

I am not playing F4 right now, but yeah if I'll want to play the game again and try some new stuff, I'll be forced (......again) to spend my time (...again) to make edits to such unnecessary restrictions.

Again, no offence. :)

1 minute ago, Allnarta said:

No offence, but it sounds very very far from truth. Every single animation, intended for every gender will have clipping in every single body setup/preset (male, female, any) for every single player that is significantly different from your body setup. People may have very slight clipping with M/M couple if their male character is much slimmer than male NPC (Bodyslide for males are alredy there You know) OR have veery noticible clipping with their female PC if they use non-standart female preset (very large breasts, very muscular, very curvy and so other). It has nothing to do with character's gender. If You against gay content You can just say it as is in description (and actrually leave there this advice how to fix this issue for those who want to have M/M like me).

I am not playing F4 right now, but yeah if I'll want to play the game again and try some new stuff, I'll be forced (......again) to spend my time (...again) to make edits to such unnecessary restrictions.

"No offense, but you're lying."

Cool story bro. Bet he comes right around!

Cool story bro. Bet he comes right around!

Sorry, but I cannot get how unlocked gender for animation can harm everyone (while locked openly harms, for example, LGBT people). You don't want to play male and be screwed by male - You don't do it. Options are good. Taking options away from people who are different than You - not good. That's all. x)

2 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Sorry, but I cannot get how unlocked gender for animation can harm everyone (while locked openly harms, for example, LGBT people). You don't want to play male and be screwed by male - You don't do it. Options are good. Taking options away from people who are different than You - not good. That's all. x)

I got no truck with your idea. But insisting someone do something because you say so, and being insulting . . . well. Yeah. It's the accusing him of lying from the get go. You don't know what's in that man's head any more than I do. Conversation, even debate isn't supposed to be like that.

Ah well. It's a new world I guess.

Ah well. It's a new world I guess.

Exactly. :)

All I was saying that clipping is not real issue and never ever was - You always can find good point of wiev, resize characters. etc. If person doesn't want to see their animations to be used by "different" characters (males screwed by males or maybe females screwed by Futa females, or... Males screwed by Futa females! :D  ...Or, well, femboys screwed by males or futa females), they always can clearly explain this in file description. No insult here, just constataction of fact (and fact that I was forced to read at lest two pages of topic to understand is anims really technically restricted or just estetically intended for female). And I didn't say that he is lying. I meant that he's most likely mistakely imagine how people using this or that animations (some clipping is not the problem for most of players).

3 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Exactly. :)

All I was saying that clipping is not real issue and never ever was - You always can find good point of wiev, resize characters. etc. If person doesn't want to see their animations to be used by "different" characters (males screwed by males or maybe females screwed by Futa females, or... Males screwed by Futa females! :D  ...Or, well, femboys screwed by males or futa females), they always can clearly explain this in file description. No insult here, just constataction of fact (and fact that I was forced to read at lest two pages of topic to understand is anims really technically restricted or just estetically intended for female). And I didn't say that he is lying. I meant that he's most likely mistakely imagine how people using this or that animations (some clipping is not the problem for most of players).

He did give you instruction on how to change it. There's a couple guys here on LL that are real active that "aren't that into vaginas." I haven't heard not ONE person give anything but assistance in getting them to be able to have their experience. I guess that's my issue. Anyone who mods FO4 or Skyrim, or anything else really, has to take some ownership of their experience. We're talkin' about a guy that spent HOURS and HOURS learning how and putting this thing together and instead of keeping it to himself, he shared it with us unwashed masses. And instead of gratitude, he get's "that's not good enough."

I dunno man. I ain't mad at ya for sticking up for gay people, I'm not. The universe knows y'all (assumption, sorry if I'm wrong) get a raw deal in the real world. I'm just saying that it's easy enough to adjust if that's what one wants to do and there are a metric fuck-ton of people willing to lend a hand so that each person here has the experience they are looking for. Sometimes modding, like life, isn't perfect. But we can take imperfect and make it perfect for us. Or we can drive the people making shit for us on their own time away by making them do THEIR hobby OUR way.

Like I said, I ain't mad at ya. Just never was any good at minding my own damn business I guess. Take care man.

He did give you instruction on how to change it. 

Yes, but it hidden somewhere inside of the topic, I already wrote about it. Putting this information to main mod page vould be nice solution. :) I was really confused if mod will be awaible for my needs as is or not (and I'll have to do adjusments again, eh). I had to dig to find this out.

I dunno man. I ain't mad at ya for sticking up for gay people,

I am not man. I am straight woman who loves males and Yaoi. ;) 

11 minutes ago, Allnarta said:

Yes, but it hidden somewhere inside of the topic, I already wrote about it. Putting this information to main mod page vould be nice solution. :) I was really confused if mod will be awaible for my needs as is or not (and I'll have to do adjusments again, eh). I had to dig to find this out.

I am not man. I am straight woman who loves males and Yaoi. ;) 

That's what I get for assuming eh? Glad I qualified it. Heh.

My twin daughters call each other dude.  :P

That's what I get for assuming eh? Glad I qualified it. Heh.

I never hide my real gender, it's always visible in all profiles on all sites where I registered. :)

1 hour ago, howiefelterpuss said:

I can't get the SMbed to even show up in AAF, its really weird. I went through the files and all your animations are there, but in game it doesn't show up. Great work though, the new ones for this last update are the best yet.

Thanks! It's possible that the bed you're trying to use is tilted slightly. AAF only checks for things that are aligned perfectly straight, you could try testing it by spawning one in a settlement and moving it into position and trying it then. Other than that, I don't know. It works in my game.

On 8/26/2018 at 1:06 AM, Rufgt said:

Thanks. Next update, whenever that is, will have some in I think.

22 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Whenever someone starts a diatribe with "No offence", what comes next is almost always something that is rude, entitled and offensive. The mod author created this mod, without asking anyone for money and shared it with us. If you want something, do it yourself and save us your useless whining about not getting something to your liking for free.

And yeah, no offence. 

If you want something, do it yourself and save us your useless whining about not getting something to your liking for free.

It's nice to read topic more carefully before answering in such aggressive maner. ;) I am repeating third (fourth?) time that all I asked is to leave information about gender restriction in mod description so me or anybody don't forced to dig through all topis to find out is it restricted or not.

do it yourself and save us your useless whining about not getting something to your liking for free.

You know, I made Devious Devices port to New vegas. With all functional stuff (models with proper hands position, effects, impossobolity to unequip without key, Cursed Loot feature). And when I wrote that I will not to female version just because don't want to spend my time on it, I was attacked by few people via PM. "If You want to make good mod do it for both genders!" "Why would You restrict something? OMG You egoist!" Quite opposite to what you are sayng here huh?

All this repeating aggression towards girl who only asks for equality shows very well that LL community is not friendly towards people who likes something different. That's a shame.