FO4 Character Animation Rigs

Thanks for this. I have a question though, where do you put the Feral Ghoul animations in the .esp when you've actually made them? I have no problem getting super mutants animated, but I added an animation in the feral ghoul root behaviour ("Actors\FeralGhoul\Behaviors\RootBehavior.hkx") and it's unable to be played on them.

4 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks for this. I have a question though, where do you put the Feral Ghoul animations in the .esp when you've actually made them? I have no problem getting super mutants animated, but I added an animation in the feral ghoul root behaviour ("Actors\FeralGhoul\Behaviors\RootBehavior.hkx") and it's unable to be played on them.

Actors/FeralGhoul/Behaviors/RootBehavior.hkx > LOOSE > Anim Event > dynamicAnimLooping

However, I never got the animations to loop properly.  The animations will play through once then one of their idles will trigger.

4 hours ago, BustANutella said:

Hi,

Sorta new here but how do I download the file? I'm just being redirected when i'm clicking the link saying the site cant be reached. Very good work by the way, cant wait to see this get fledged out even further! 

The download link works fine for me...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/6/2018 at 12:46 PM, Celayo said:

how do i get the animation for the mutated lust nothin is happening and i dont know what to do like do i fight the death claw and get my health low or does it just happen or do i just click a button on it

If you have RSE installed, there is a section on the mods MCM menu that is all about the setting.

These are my settings...

RSE COMBAT SEXUAL ASSAULT (PG9)

- Enable it.

- Combat Sexual Assault chances 50%

0% = never get raped at health threshold ( see below )

100% = Always get raped at health threshold ( see below )

This will fire up when you get to your health that you have set for it to work at, eg. at 40% health, you are weakened, and have a 50% chance of being too weak to fight on, and will surrender to your opponent.

- Manual Surrender ON ( this will allow you to holster your weapon with an extended key press, and bring up a menu for surrender types )

- Hostile surrender gender preferences OFF ( this allows all the animations to play )

- CSE Health threshold 0.4 ( at 40% health, there is a chance you will be unable to fight, and surrender to your opponent )

- Hostile Pacification length, set it to full 120. To give yourself time to escape.

- Aggressive only tags OFF ( allows all animations to play )

There will be huge waits, so at the bottom of the menu, turn off Wait and Dialogue. This will stop the walking to you path finding wait, and dialogue box coming up, with your rape talk back options, which are not needed.

Also... you have a setting in RSE, that allows for manual surrendering. You draw your weapon, hold the holster / reload button. X on my xbox controller. Then a option comes up to surrender, I use this tactically during the game if I have a mission nearly finished and there is a no win situation with bad guys / creatures that I am facing.

Getting Deathclaws to fire up the sex is tough, you need Power Armour, as they hit hard, and kill with one hit, and you need to lose the luck draw that I added to the above description.

Or just surrender, with the manual surrender option.

You'll need the Deathclaw penis addon, and animations that's in my pages links, and maybe the baby patch, if you want to birth them if your character gets pregnant.

My page with links and mod organizer 2 mod load list, and plugin list... Here

The Feral Ghouls don't get an erection, is that something that you are working on, or something that I am doing wrong.

I made a simple fix, that someone posted.

I renamed the erect and flaccid penis, the other way around. So the Feral Ghouls are always erect, this is a quick fix, until I work out how to get them swapping between erect and flaccid penis shapes.

If the problem can't be fixed, it may be something you may want to post yourself.

2 downloads...

- Leito FO4 Rigs

- Leito FO4 Rigs Always erect version

On 11/23/2018 at 12:25 AM, Krazyone said:

The Feral Ghouls don't get an erection, is that something that you are working on, or something that I am doing wrong.

I renamed the erect and flaccid penis, the other way around. So the Feral Ghouls are always erect, this is a quick fix, until I work out how to get them swapping between erect and flaccid penis shapes.

If the problem can't be fixed, it may be something you may want to post yourself.

2 downloads...

- Leito FO4 Rigs

I think that's an AAF issue.

On 11/23/2018 at 5:25 AM, Krazyone said:

2 downloads...

- Leito FO4 Rigs

41 minutes ago, Leito86 said:

I think that's an AAF issue.

Yeah... I've seen postings of other people, who have the same problem. That's where I found out how to fix the problem, until I find a way around the problem.

The problem is only minor, and swapping the meshes for an always erect version, fixed the problem for me...  :)

53 minutes ago, Ray2393 said:

When manually installing, do I put the Animation_Rigs folder into the Data folder or next to it? ...

The Animation_Rigs folder is a resource for content creators.  You don't need to put it in your installation directory.

I am a bit of rookie of animation modding.  I created a standing idle animation a few years ago for skyrim  by  exporting the vanilla standing idle .hkx and converted it to .kf than imported it into 3ds max  than I've changed a few bends here and there than packed converted it back to hkx and the workflow was pretty easy. 

So now I decided to try to make something more complex .  So at first I decided to try to import an already existing animation of yours into 3ds max and change a few bends here and there to check if its possilbe to do the same with these as I did with the my idle animation back than. But I am stuck at the importing workflow already. 

So I converted  one of your female animation  hkx to 32 bit with the 3ds max HCT than converted it to FBX than imported it over your female rig but it alwasy becomes something distorted and than it crashes 3dsmax if I try to play it.   I tried it to import it over the rig I found at nexus  (fallout 4 animation kit, "F4BipedImport_byMaikCG.max") and than it Works. 

So my question is if there is a way to use your rigs to edit already existing animations?  My other question is if you know any good 3ds max tutorial (workflow)  helping me to setup the program for animating scenes with multiple characters.   I am reading and searching for hours but I could only found tutorials for the animating processes itself.  I am familiar a bit with creating animations but It seems I am stuck at the setup phase. :D   Sorry for my poor English.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2018 at 12:25 AM, Krazyone said:

2 downloads...

- Leito FO4 Rigs

Do you have a link for the always erect version?

Thanks,

Eric

On 11/23/2018 at 5:25 AM, Krazyone said:

2 downloads...

- Leito FO4 Rigs

5 hours ago, erc1971 said:

Do you have a link for the always erect version?

Thanks,

Eric

The original isn't made by me, I just altered the names around to make Feral Ghouls have permanent boners.

My altered version, flaccid is erect, erect is flaccid. Feral Ghouls will have permanent boners... AAF Leito_FO4_Rigs_v1.1 KP permanent boners

I take no credit for this, as its just a name change to fix a problem that I cannot fix at the moment.

If the mod author does not like me posting his stuff, with a tweak. I will take it down, its just a hot fix for a problem that I can't fix...

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

The original isn't made by me, I just altered the names around to make Feral Ghouls have permanent boners.

My altered version, flaccid is erect, erect is flaccid. Feral Ghouls will have permanent boners... AAF Leito_FO4_Rigs_v1.1 KP permanent boners

I take no credit for this, as its just a name change to fix a problem that I cannot fix at the moment.

If the mod author does not like me posting his stuff, with a tweak. I will take it down, its just a hot fix for a problem that I can't fix...

Thank you so much!