Questions about SSE I was hoping I could clear up

I had some questions about SSE. Current SKSE build 2.0.7

1. If I use console "save GameName" the only way I can view the save is from the main menu. Kind of screwed up I think.

2. Is there a working Racemenu for SSE now, I find some stuff, but not sure just what I should download.

I have body slide, and outfit studio

Here is my Load order at this time

Reveal hidden contents

2. I have or am using CBP I think it is called for Bouncing butt, and boobies physic's.

3. I could not get Item menu to work, I did all the things that were instructed, Unpacked the UIextentions bsa, and repackaged it with only the .esp, interface, and script's folder Loose, and deleted the BSA.

but ADD Item menu just pause's the game, and does not bring up the inventory window's.  Does it conflict with SkyUI ?  ( this is one I really want Additem menu save's so much time when I want to try some new clothing or device from a newly installed Mod )

4. I have sexlab up and working, but am not sure how or what I would need to do to add more Animation's?

Is there and SLAL_Loader for SSE ? Only checked Sexlab with Masturbation animation, but all that seems fine ( really slow to start animation, I expected a much smoother transition in a 64 bit iteration of it. ).

5. P1Flying ring work's, but does not have the flying animation's it seems to be just a no clip, and walk or run on air thing in SSE. Am I missing something about it or have the flying animations just not been added yet ?

6. Any help would be appreciated ? I don't want to get to big of and HD imprint, but would like to test SSE some more.

EDIT >>> 7. Also is there a functional zaz 7 SSE version

Archived