colourwheels sexy bank

im looking for a few of the colourwheel mods, sexy knights of the nine, sexy bank, sexy walk and sexy panty. any links to them are dead... and yes before you answer no i do not want sexy oblivion overhaul beacuse i dont like what it does to the races... thx in advance

12 hours ago, xberwolf said:

im looking for a few of the colourwheel mods, sexy knights of the nine, sexy bank, sexy walk and sexy panty. any links to them are dead... and yes before you answer no i do not want sexy oblivion overhaul beacuse i dont like what it does to the races... thx in advance

Take your pick.

thanks Dog! fejeena i used that before and i wont use it for one reason i dont like what it does to the khajiits and other races looks dumb to me, i wish there was a version that didnt alter the appearance of them.

2 hours ago, xberwolf said:

thanks Dog! fejeena i used that before and i wont use it for one reason i dont like what it does to the khajiits and other races looks dumb to me, i wish there was a version that didnt alter the appearance of them.

You're welcome.

Archived