What Mod Was It?

My Skyrim recently fucked up, crashing upon loading/making a new game and I had to COMPLETELY reinstall it, 100% fresh. Luckily I backed up my custom ENB setup, but all 239 of my perfectly selected plugins are uninstalled! So I slowly reinstall them, bit by bit, to find that none of my SFW mods were the problem. That just leaves all my NSFW mods and... oh boy. Truth be told, I'm kinda levitating away from the kinky shit and wanna go back to playing a pure, sexless version of Skyrim but lo and behold, I'm missing something.

One of my selected NSFW mods had a really quite nice expansion to the console commands which added a little menu that went much more in-depth on what I was selecting. I was gonna add a screenshot of it, but I never took one and, well, if I had the ability now, I wouldn't be asking for help finding it. I'd also mention my list of NSFW mods but not one of them seems like it would change this and, for all I know, I'm thinking of some other, SFW mod entirely.

So since I figured someone would be able to point this out instantly and help me find what I'm looking for, perhaps I could help others at the same time. So I set up this post as a sort of "Hey, if YOU'RE looking for a specific mod, come here and ask and maybe someone will help you!" but, in hindsight, that may already exist and I just haven't checked.

So if you know which mod it is I'm looking for, feel free to point out and help me. If you need help finding a mod, feel free to add you plea here. If this kind of thread already exists, tell me, politely, and also go ahead and help me find the one I'm looking for.

Cheers.

2018.01.19-12.40 (3).png

Archived