Replace MNC Dog with Husky?

Devorax

Hello, I installed this mod, Dogs Into Huskies to turn all the vanilla dogs into huskies.

The problem is that MNC turns my huskies back into those vanilla mutts during sex. Is there a way or a mod that can make it so that my dogs stay as huskies during sex?

I tried replacing the dog meshes and textures in MNC v11F with the husky meshes and textures, but that didn't change anything. 

Not the exact same, but I'm guessing you want to change them into huskies mostly because the vanilla dogs are ugly mutts?

If you get Immersive Creatures and this MNC patch

Then all dogs will be replaced with a variety of better looking dogs, with fully functional dingdongs and sex animations. I think the new dogs were mostly husky recolours but not sure. 

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\canine\dog.nif

Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\canine\dogHard.nif

Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\canine\dogHardLegacy.nif

I replaced those meshes with the husky ones then realized that Beast HDT was overwriting them. So I replaced Beast HDT's dog meshes with the husky ones, and my dogs are huskies during sex now. Awesome.

15 hours ago, FusRoDah said:

Not the exact same, but I'm guessing you want to change them into huskies mostly because the vanilla dogs are ugly mutts?

If you get Immersive Creatures and this MNC patch

Then all dogs will be replaced with a variety of better looking dogs, with fully functional dingdongs and sex animations. I think the new dogs were mostly husky recolours but not sure. 

I have that mod installed and prior to installing the husky replacer, my vanilla dogs were still mutts :I

It's being overwritten by All in One HDT Pussy, so maybe that's why. I'll have to look into it some other day.

• 1 year later...

Archived