Usable Wall Shackles

Hi everyone does anybody know if there are any mods that makes the vanilla wall shackles usable? and I am talking about the ones that are already in the game.

Torture_Victims.thumb.png.d3726f271b94eb4677b3e7c8d5b67e62.png

Easy:

zap8 and higher. - and with original vanilla poses. Animations are 100% skyrim.

The existing ones ingame can´t be used by the player as the furniture structure is created different.

ZEP (Zaz Extension Pack) could/can also make the furniture valid by using a script , the furniture in this case had also be put from it´s archive into the game first (CK).

cool I have zap8 but I didn't know it had the vanilla shackles I haven't visited the zbftestzone yet.

two questions, is zap8 compatible with jaxsonz positioner and is there a way to spawn the various zap8 furnitures with the console? cuz I used SD+ to join the mages at Fellglow keep and I'm gonna use Fellglow keep as my player home and I wanna do some interior decorating and wanted to figure out a way to place bondage furnitures in the Fellglow Keep Dungeons without spending hours trying to figure out the Creation Kit.

3 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

cool I have zap8 but I didn't know it had the vanilla shackles I haven't visited the zbftestzone yet.

two questions, is zap8 compatible with jaxsonz positioner and is there a way to spawn the various zap8 furnitures with the console? cuz I used SD+ to join the mages at Fellglow keep and I'm gonna use Fellglow keep as my player home and I wanna do some interior decorating and wanted to figure out a way to place bondage furnitures in the Fellglow Keep Dungeons without spending hours trying to figure out the Creation Kit.

Yes, that vanilla shacklewall-furniture is inside of the imperial shackle-wall-folder. This furniture works btw. without alignment artifacts because it works within the skyrim behavior-animation-system. It has same quality of furnitures like vanilla chairs, beds and all other skyrim furnitures. In the pack there are also different other furnitures, that have the advantage to be vanilla-compatible. You find them mostly inside of the "furniture-marker-folder as "non BDSM" furnitures (zpf), this furnitures are all made to be working for NPC & for the character too.

If you plan to use the official furniture of the shackle-wall with only an NPC, you for best take care, that the npc gets a furniture-sit package and a link to the furniture. Such a pack can also be time dependent, so that those furnitures are used from time to time by slaves and so on. You can also make other npcs to attack those npcs by using a cane for whipping in another pack with pointing to a marked position before the furniture, zap has a suiting whipping pack. BY This way, you can create regular repeating scenes that, happen from time to time between slaves and their masters. Something like that ....everything- without needing code!:-)

On 5/25/2018 at 10:24 PM, Ragnarock1234567 said:

yes the stuff in zaz 8.0 and 8.0+ are compatible with Jaxonz positioner (i use Cell Builder, which is based off Jaxsonz) and have not had any problems using it,

other than PEBCAK (like placing 2 copies of the same furniture in the same spot.....that will cause weirdness when an NPC tries to use it).

Spoiler
On 5/26/2018 at 3:17 AM, t.ara said:

Yes, that vanilla shacklewall-furniture is inside of the imperial shackle-wall-folder. This furniture works btw. without alignment artifacts because it works within the skyrim behavior-animation-system. It has same quality of furnitures like vanilla chairs, beds and all other skyrim furnitures. In the pack there are also different other furnitures, that have the advantage to be vanilla-compatible. You find them mostly inside of the "furniture-marker-folder as "non BDSM" furnitures (zpf), this furnitures are all made to be working for NPC & for the character too.

If you plan to use the official furniture of the shackle-wall with only an NPC, you for best take care, that the npc gets a furniture-sit package and a link to the furniture. Such a pack can also be time dependent, so that those furnitures are used from time to time by slaves and so on. You can also make other npcs to attack those npcs by using a cane for whipping in another pack with pointing to a marked position before the furniture, zap has a suiting whipping pack. BY This way, you can create regular repeating scenes that, happen from time to time between slaves and their masters. Something like that ....everything- without needing code!:-)

4 hours ago, valcon767 said:

yes the stuff in zaz 8.0 and 8.0+ are compatible with Jaxonz positioner (i use Cell Builder, which is based off Jaxsonz) and have not had any problems using it,

other than PEBCAK (like placing 2 copies of the same furniture in the same spot.....that will cause weirdness when an NPC tries to use it).

Thanks guys, your awesome!

Archived