AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

Still working or not? There's been no update since 2021 and I'm trying to decide if i buy ''Get Famous'' or not. The only reason I'd get it is to make this work.

I've seen mentions of Patreon but if the only way to try the mod and see if i like it is to buy an xpac i don't care for AND blindly subscribe to a Patreon I'll just skip since i don't play much Sims anyway.

8 hours ago, M2xim said:

Still working or not? There's been no update since 2021 and I'm trying to decide if i buy ''Get Famous'' or not. The only reason I'd get it is to make this work.

I've seen mentions of Patreon but if the only way to try the mod and see if i like it is to buy an xpac i don't care for AND blindly subscribe to a Patreon I'll just skip since i don't play much Sims anyway.

The latest update is now released here

5 minutes ago, khanc24 said:

Cool, an update.  The new version has different folder and file names, will this have any impact to sims who already started the career using previous mod version?

Just remove old files manualy and put new files. All sims should be fine. 

18 hours ago, Imunderpink said:

I would like to know if the teenagers are not functional to this MOD, to use the computer for videos, lives etc.?

22 minutes ago, ellis01 said:

Is there a workaround to allow teenagers to use AEP?

Teens were removed several years ago from using AEP by @Ksuihuh and there was no "workaround".

?

On 8/9/2022 at 4:11 PM, dietarysupplement said:

Hmm, I'll look again, but last time I tried the only options I had were to leave the career, and when I came back it put me in ACTOR again. I'll play around some more.

You can also temporary use UI Cheat Extension to cheat the career path to the one you want. With it installed just click in the Career tab in your Sim UI.

What's REALLY needed are CC objects (Namely a workstation & video equipment INCLUDING a video drone that can be whipped out of personal inventory to record video from ANYWHERE) so one can use ANY room in ANY lot

Once the video is recorded, it can then be uiploaded to aep.com (A domain Name you should consider registering IRL BTW FWIW - Just saying :) lol) so our Sims can get MORE fame from EVERY means possible

Edited by PC Naughty Gamer
1 hour ago, PC Naughty Gamer said:

What's REALLY needed are CC objects (Namely a workstation & video equipment INCLUDING a video drone that can be whipped out of personal inventory to record video from ANYWHERE) so one can use ANY room in ANY lot

Once the video is recorded, it can then be uiploaded to aep.com (A domain Name you should consider registering IRL BTW FWIW - Just saying :) lol) so our Sims can get MORE fame from EVERY means possible

Except for the drone, it's already there. CC camera to record the fun, then upload to and edit from the existing video station. Then publish the video for royalties.