AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

7 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Except for the drone, it's already there. CC camera to record the fun, then upload to and edit from the existing video station. Then publish the video for royalties.

Well, you know what the funny thing is, there is drone for that from another creator, but I think it is outdated.

13 minutes ago, PC Naughty Gamer said:

I think so too because the drone that comes with Get Famous works better (Maybe it's been rendered obsolete by the one from Get Famous??)

Well, if you go to the mod link, it says, Get Famous EP is required.

So, maybe the model of drone itself is based on Get Famous Drone.

Also, if you see the description of mod, it says:

Disables the privacy settings on the Get Famous streaming/recording drones

Drones will follow you when having woohoo, when you're showering, into the bathroom.... They don't respect your personal boundaries. Your followers will enjoy watching you at your most intimate moments!

Somewhat compatible with Wicked Whims animations - may sometimes cause sims to not drop items they're holding before starting.

This is a script mod and is done in a way to minimize mod conflicts - Here's the technical description of how it works:
- It wraps a Sims 4 function that adds object tracking to the Privacy Service and skips things with "Drone" in it
- It tries to detect Wicked Whims and, if present, skips some steps that would otherwise kill the drone's recording

So, it will let recording of WW woohoo/sex.

So that is what the mod itself was pretty useful.

When I check the profile of mod author, last activity was like 3rd Nov 2019 7:38 PM

Edited by ioawdfv
On 8/14/2022 at 6:26 PM, ioawdfv said:

Well, if you go to the mod link, it says, Get Famous EP is required.

So, maybe the model of drone itself is based on Get Famous Drone.

Also, if you see the description of mod, it says:

So, it will let recording of WW woohoo/sex.

So that is what the mod itself was pretty useful.

When I check the profile of mod author, last activity was like 3rd Nov 2019 7:38 PM

So will the drone that comes with Get Famous as all you have to is start the drone BEFORE setting your animations & getting started. If your sim is teleported somewhere else in the house, the drone should follow them

Edited by PC Naughty Gamer
16 hours ago, PC Naughty Gamer said:

So will the drone that comes with Get Famous as all you have to is start the drone BEFORE setting your anumations & getting starteed. If uour sim is teleported somewhere else in the housem the drone should follow you

Sorry, I'm not sure about that because I haven't used it for long time, since the last update of that mod.

I just downloaded, installed, and tested the recording of a female sim having self vaginal, and when I canceled the ww animation after few amount of time, the drone ended the recording.

So, basically, before you start ww animations, you have to use "Begin Recording/Begin Recording of.../Begin Stream" interaction with drone with this mod.

Edited by ioawdfv
On 8/15/2022 at 9:19 PM, deluges said:

Anyone figure out how to get the photographer to show?

1 hour ago, evelyynsaavedra said:

Have the same problem, i create account and make all, but the photographer dont callme never 

Did both of you place the Photography lot?

You need to place the actual Photography lot in the world in order to use Photographer function, I think.

On 8/18/2022 at 8:25 PM, ioawdfv said:

Did both of you place the Photography lot?

You need to place the actual Photography lot in the world in order to use Photographer function, I think.

Also yes.  Everything works except the photogotographer who is MIA.

I love the mod, but i don't know, i never received the calls for photo sessions. Are they really random? Do i have to reach a certain ladder in the carrer for them to start to pop? I did place a photo studio in my neighborhood and i am at lvl 3 of aep career. I also not getting nominations for the venus award, even tough i stre a lot of live shows. Let me know if there are any mods that might conflict with those issues, or if i am really unlucky

On 8/30/2022 at 9:41 AM, AWNROKR said:

I love the mod, but i don't know, i never received the calls for photo sessions. Are they really random? Do i have to reach a certain ladder in the carrer for them to start to pop? I did place a photo studio in my neighborhood and i am at lvl 3 of aep career. I also not getting nominations for the venus award, even tough i stre a lot of live shows. Let me know if there are any mods that might conflict with those issues, or if i am really unlucky

I believe the invites for the photo session and the venus award show are random.  But I think it might need a certain amount of fame (fans from streaming and what-not?).  I don't really know, I'm just throwing this out as an idea.

On 9/2/2022 at 1:49 PM, tinkerbelle said:

I believe the invites for the photo session and the venus award show are random.  But I think it might need a certain amount of fame (fans from streaming and what-not?).  I don't really know, I'm just throwing this out as an idea.

going to keep playing to see, ty

Hi, so every time I try to upload the videos I made with the Vivus 3000 to a media station, it doesn't transfer. So last night, I redownloaded this mod and the No Video Station mod but it still isn't transferring. When I transfer to the computer, the videos just disappear. 

Am I missing something? This mod and my game are all up to date.

I think im facing a bug maybe someone noticed it too and knows how to fix it. Well my sim is already a Peformer of the year. To get the next promotion the sim needs charisma level 6 (check marked) and acting skills level 4. The thing is the sims is already level 6 acting but it says 0/4!? Any ideas?

bug.jpg.6c5339d5c15058c86c0c06758a880d16.jpg