AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

2 hours ago, Ohdude1990 said:

I think im facing a bug maybe someone noticed it too and knows how to fix it. Well my sim is already a Peformer of the year. To get the next promotion the sim needs charisma level 6 (check marked) and acting skills level 4. The thing is the sims is already level 6 acting but it says 0/4!? Any ideas?

bug.jpg.6c5339d5c15058c86c0c06758a880d16.jpg

I have the same problem. Also never got an invite to the photostudio or anything like that despite having downloaded and placed the lots. any help would be much appreciated

10 hours ago, X2Z said:

I have the same problem. Also never got an invite to the photostudio or anything like that despite having downloaded and placed the lots. any help would be much appreciated

I was invited but the photographer never showed up. All task done but never done the actuall photoshot xD.
Which type of venue do you select when you re placeing the studio? You need to select "Photography Studio (Gallery)" not "Residential property (currently)"

So when im not getting the next promotion cuz the mod dont want me to, is there more after "Peformer of the year" or did i basically played through the aep career? Is this a mod sided bug or can i somehow fix it ?‍♂️ any help would be much appreciated. And big up the great work on it, without the acting skill bug so far i love it!

Edited by Ohdude1990
On 9/20/2022 at 4:57 PM, Ohdude1990 said:

I was invited but the photographer never showed up. All task done but never done the actuall photoshot xD.

Same, got invitation for the shoot, done everything but "talk about the best pose" and "get sexy photos taken" because theres no photographer :(

13 hours ago, Meow-9999 said:

Photo&co - no cc not having a script in the file when I download. Any help?

The "Photo&Co - No CC" file shouldn't have a script file.  Instead, it should have a number of package files, representing the furniture and decorations.  And it should have a tray file and various bpi files.  The tray and bpi files should go into your tray directory.

I forgot requirements to hire the photographer.

Is there something wrong with Hiring a Photographer?

Cause, when  I clicked the 'AEP' Menu in the phone, it is greyed out.

And it happens to any age stage (for my active sims, tried teen and young adult).

image.png.54e0c4868d6a0056416aaaa7cf184135.png

And when I placed the mouse cursor to it, it shows: You need a "In a Flash Photo Studio" to hire this Service.

Of course I placed "'MagicLight' Photo Studio" proper location, checked for lot type, lot trait in manage household mod, and also I actually made my active sim to visit the "'MagicLight' Photo Studio" and check in the build mod and the lot trait showed up properly.

image.thumb.png.9924d0b5bcaa8594d73e14ef3c70a57d.png

* I have latest game patch, latest version of AEP, placed the Photo Studio lot.

5 hours ago, Anon1341 said:

Changed the minimum age(TEEN) for the mod to work. Everything seems to be working.
I wonder what will happen now. I'll be banned or someone will come and put me in a jail.

AEP.package 12.41 MB · 2 downloads

Just to make sure, you are saying that to reply what I wrote above?

If it is, thanks and let me ask you more question.

Is it really the age problem?

Cause for my problem, I tried both, "Teen" and Young Adult", but it's not working for none of them.

Edited by ioawdfv
1 hour ago, ioawdfv said:

Just to make sure, you are saying that to reply what I wrote above?

If it is, thanks and let me ask you more question.

Is it really the age problem?

Cause for my problem, I tried both, "Teen" and Young Adult", but it's not working for none of them.

Is this about the "erotic photo shoot invite"?  If so, one shouldn't need to hire a photographer, the photographer should be part of the photo studio.  Although it seems a number of people are having trouble with the photographer not showing up.

If you have no photographer when invited to do a photo shoot, make certain that you have the three required dlc's:

Get to Work

City Living
Get Famous

I haven't tried the photo shoot since the last update, so I don't know if it still works for me.

I got this info about missing photographer on Discord:

I have no idea what causes this. No one whose reporting I know is reliable has ever said they have the problem, but no one has contributed that it's working for them either. Use UI Cheats to cheat the goal until someone figures it out.

2 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Is this about the "erotic photo shoot invite"?  If so, one shouldn't need to hire a photographer, the photographer should be part of the photo studio.  Although it seems a number of people are having trouble with the photographer not showing up.

If you have no photographer when invited to do a photo shoot, make certain that you have the three required dlc's:

Get to Work

City Living
Get Famous

I haven't tried the photo shoot since the last update, so I don't know if it still works for me.

Thanks for reply.

Sorry but, I think you mistunderstood what I meant.

Even before latest update, there were  two options for take photo shoot.

Also, I already have every single packs before even the latest AEP Updates.

1. Go to actual Photo Studio lot and make appointment and let them call you to take photo shoot.

2. Via Phone/Phone App, "Hire  Photographer" just like my screenshot shows from the house where the sim lives in (at home), not in the Community lot.

Both of them worked fine before latest update and ww updates.

It was first time I have tried since the latest AEP Updates.

So, I had no idea if it still works on latest AEP Updates.

#1 option that I quote (1. Go to actual Photo Studio lot and make appointment and let them call you to take photo shoot.), that is this:

• If you have a channel at the 'LiveCams' you can get an invitation to the Erotic Photoshoot. You will get the call after which you will be automatically transferred to the event. It's an active event where you will need to perform tasks and your pay will depend on how well you perform. You need a place a custom venue for this to works. You can find a link for this in the Importan Notes section below. READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION carefully! Especially if you use custom venues from other creators!
  • Click on Photo Studio object to 'Take Erotic Photo'. After the photoshoot you can get your photos by 'Ask for Photos'.

#2 option that I quote (2. Via Phone/Phone App, "Hire  Photographer" just like my screenshot shows from the house where the sim lives in (at home), not in the Community lot.), which is what I was trying to do, this is what it says on AEP description (Either 1st page of this thread or Download Page of this mod):

You can also Hire Photographer at home. For this, you need 'In a Flash Photo Studio.

In the above link, search the above quote and you will see that is exact what I was trying to do.

Bottom, my screenshot:

Edited by ioawdfv
22 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Thanks for reply.

Sorry but, I think you mistunderstood what I meant.

Even before latest update, there were  two options for take photo shoot.

Also, I already have every single packs before even the latest AEP Updates.

Both of them worked fine before latest update and ww updates.

It was first time I have tried since the latest AEP Updates.

So, I had no idea if it still works on latest AEP Updates.

#1 option that I quote (1. Go to actual Photo Studio lot and make appointment and let them call you to take photo shoot.), that is this:

#2 option that I quote (2. Via Phone/Phone App, "Hire  Photographer" just like my screenshot shows from the house where the sim lives in (at home), not in the Community lot.), which is what I was trying to do, this is what it says on AEP description (Either 1st page of this thread or Download Page of this mod):

In the above link, search the above quote and you will see that is exact what I was trying to do.

Bottom, my screenshot:

OK, I see what you were doing and I've never done the hire a photographer for a home photo shoot.  It seems you have the right stuff, so I don't know.  It appears you built another photo studio so you might try installing a "In a Flash Photo Studio" in the home of the character and see if that works.

28 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

OK, I see what you were doing and I've never done the hire a photographer for a home photo shoot.  It seems you have the right stuff, so I don't know.  It appears you built another photo studio so you might try installing a "In a Flash Photo Studio" in the home of the character and see if that works.

Oh, ok.

That is what I exactly didn't understood about, "In a Flash Photo Studio".

By the way, I didn't actually build it, it is what I downloaded from author of this mod.

Edited by ioawdfv
16 hours ago, jewelsssss said:

is anyone else having issues with this mod? i am on version 1.91 of the sims 4 and i dont think this mod supports this version. does anyone have advice please? 

sorry for bad english :(

There are some issues with it, but the mod works on the latest version of the game.

37 minutes ago, Nuny4Bus1n3ss said:

I'm having issues with the venue. I've downloaded the "Photo&Co - No CC" zip, extracted it, but the only files I see are 4 .bpi files, a single blueprint and a single trayitem file. No package files, no folders, nothing. Anyone know what's going wrong?

It's normal because it use only base game content, no Custom Content. Simply put those files into your tray folder.