Stargazer Lounge Makeover

I always had a feeling that Stargazer Lounge in San Myshuno has some unused potential, to say the least. Club for elderly people with a big pool, couple of tables and a Karaoke? Come on!!!

So I decided to revamp it a bit. Now it's a night club with a dj, but also some beds with a breathtaking view on San Myshuno, dancing poles, hot tub protruding beyond the roof edge, decent BDSM corner with an open wall, and more! it was supposed to be a Gents Club, not any nasty bordello. You can spend here whole night, my girls had a lot of fun!

Couple of CC was used, mostly from LL and Noir and Dark. I'm not including them, we all have it. I only uploaded couple of CC from other sites or when I wasn't sure where I get them from. Below the list of CC - items in grey are included. Also required packs below. You do it as usual - CC content to Mods folder, tray content to Tray folder.

I haven't been uploading any lots yet, so I hope everything works. Check it out!

CC.JPG

packs.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:21 AM, awall6225 said:

Tried to download this and it totally messed up all of community lots.   Not sure why it happened see if it was affected by the new update please.   And Thank You. 

Guys, this is a makeover of the Stargazer Lounge, specific place in San Myshuno. You need a City Leaving for it and I have no idea how it will work on another lot. Probably it will be total mess indeed.