Introduce myself

zilvradrow

Hello everyone.  My name is Zilvra and i am just here to get some inspirations for my Succubus. BTW i play her on a different way, she don't follow the Violent path - she walks on the Path of Seduce. Her look is maybe not the cup of tea for everyone, but i like it to combinate Darkelves (Drow) and Succubi - dark Skin and white Hair. Thank you for create this Topic :)

here is an actual Image of her.

20180525123112_1.thumb.jpg.56773081d3729ab82d4952093f1ca864.jpg

LG Zilvra

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 1:54 PM, zilvradrow said:

Hello everyone.  My name is Zilvra and i am just here to get some inspirations for my Succubus. BTW i play her on a different way, she don't follow the Violent path - she walks on the Path of Seduce. Her look is maybe not the cup of tea for everyone, but i like it to combinate Darkelves (Drow) and Succubi - dark Skin and white Hair. Thank you for create this Topic :)

here is an actual Image of her.

20180525123112_1.thumb.jpg.56773081d3729ab82d4952093f1ca864.jpg

LG Zilvra

hello and welcome... (little distracted here, wow, such a nice and lovely succubus)... and you are right here at this place... succubi are not even near the violent part (of course, they can do it, even killing), they "love" to outwit their enemies in different ways, surprices... honey will catch them all ... and maybe you are able to put this on another level, telling us some timehonered tricks to beat the enemies (pictures are very welcome with some background texts).... look at the vampire-succubus-blog of mine, to see, what we all love to see... double/tripple/multi-aspects in meaning, fun, doing the unexpected

yes, I played the drow-race many month, too... like to be not mainstream... loved the subtle tatoos changing with every light on the body... but you know... the better is always the enemy of the good... the winged-twilight race has many features of the drow, but has a better skin for showing the "shapeshifting"-effect (for me)... so with a proper armor you have a 4K-mesh/texture body like demoniac, without armor the skin of snakes, it can have likely any tatoos, too, has a nice animated tail, proper features for animated wings... and has some nice winged followers similiar to my player-char...

but I know, it is all about personal preferences.... would love to see more pics of your char (and maybe the preset and .nifs) so I have a chance to see, how it will look with my ENB and 4K textures-modded skyrim... don't know, if you are able to make her a standalone follower... if you like the idea, maybe I have to pester my friend Ashers2Ashez to do it, given your ok in this matter

Thank you :)

I have no Idea, how i can make a Follower, but when you're interested to see more Image from her, on my Tumblr Page i have there more Images with different Wings + small Biography. Finally i Use the succubus Race from Nikiita, because i have some problems with the Animated Wings and HDT Tails from other Mods - But when you like her, i will send you the  Racemenu Preset. 

LG Zilvra

Spoiler

20180220093026_1.thumb.jpg.5792638bfc06f7be1d779844bc99dcca.jpg20170402132526_1.thumb.jpg.63a9f56119a3f25fe9a05749d697ac50.jpg20171113133644_1.thumb.jpg.b07754627726e8a97b224ecae78cae5a.jpg

5 minutes ago, zilvradrow said:

Thank you :)

I have no Idea, how i can make a Follower, but when you're interested to see more Image from her, on my Tumblr Page i have there more Images with different Wings + small Biography. Finally i Use the succubus Race from Nikiita, because i have some problems with the Animated Wings and HDT Tails from other Mods - But when you like her, i will send you the  Racemenu Preset. 

LG Zilvra

the preset in *.json is only the half part (having the .nif/.dds with export from the "sculp-tab") is essential for changing head-structures...

but try customraces again (maybe even the winged-twilight-race).... they are sometimes tricky at building the char ( I suggest to start with "live another live" and "showracemenu")... sometimes needed features (like nice hairstyles) are not reachable for changing... the trick is to do a short savegame (F5) after closing the showracemenu (and waiting out the time that all scripts/mods have done their work registering... then reload the game (F9), start "showracemenu".... and voila, all features you had not been able to access will be there (without using a "hard-save-counting", if you are on the minimalist-style like me)...  and maybe this is overdone, since you know it, always start with adding the preset and afterwards adding the sculpt-file to make changes... and if you have your final (or fitting beta-test-char) save them inside racemenu with F5 (the sculpt also)... put it into a backup and you are able to reload the work for further changes

animated wings (and given them to followers with special mods) have a cell-time-limit, meaning, if you change the cell (with the blackout, mainscreen, new cell coming up), the followers will loose the wings (you have to give them back, if you like it for screenshots)... for the playerchar the wings will be permanent just to the time, you remove them (with spell or potion)...

HDT-Tails is a mod I tested, too... it is nice for a moment... then moving the npc/playerchar might result in strange effects (not allways), but sometimes the meshes/textures are stuck to a certain point and "stressing" them in an ugly way... so I am not using it, anymore... but the equivalent with horns is usable, though

this was the final clue to use the race winged-twilight (on nexus). This race has a fitting animated tail to my liking (yes, it is not the original succubus-tail)... with animated wings it looks magnificient (for me) and I like the slight beastlike-looking-style (for me it is like a sign that there is always a dangerous insight of a succubi, even if they are nice-(face-)looking... and the way, the body changes with armors you have like 3 transformations as succubi without even changing everything... nice to replay and not having exactly the same char everytime... naked with snakelike-skin, halfnaked depends on the armor-part, bodyarmor with your preferred bodystyle - for me unp, demoniac or others - the fireatronarch-horns fitting to the succubus-race, too... and with ENB less anoying as the halo-horns...

and I am very personal regarding twitter, tumblr, facebook and other "restricted" communities... I avoid them like a pest (sorry)... but I like a rest of privacy I have (being over 60 now I am of the generation reading "big brother is watching you" at schooltime during my english lessons (not native speaker)... this nice novel cured me from trusting some wellmeaning communities... loverslab here is a very nice exception... friendly menbers, helping if they are able to do and not censoring different opinions... a "let it be" in the best sense... don't critzize what you don't like, just not use it... so my mod is something to give back to the community here... fun... and everyone-able-to-do-changes-for-her-/himself... playing ingamestyle most of the ways to enhance the playstyle

I tried some of your proposed Mods. I will stay with the used ones. The Twilight Race lokks nice, but it is not really not my cup of tea. I really like Zilvra in her previous look, well she is not like a real Succubus, but i love the dark skin, with the normal hands, feet und skin. Only the Body texture i changed from the Succubus Race - UNP to UUNP with  the Sporty sexy Map texture. Only the Horns i can change to an other one. Zilvra is a RPG Char which i created in 2008 - it is like when i say to my GF, please change your Look... but she is still perfect^^ Her main characteristics are - she is very playful and sometimes like a little child. But Thank you for your help and Ideas.

Spoiler

20180618231551_1.thumb.jpg.537ed40cfb1f1f9d5186c2ba3669c74d.jpg20180618233410_1.thumb.jpg.b8de7c31836d81c325ba5bec86ba3fe6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So here is my current Succubus. I play her in an alternative World, in a World where Succubi are peaceuful Creatures and mostly Priestesses and follower of Dibella

Name -  Regina

Age - 628 Years

Height: 5' 9'' / 1.75m

Rank - Succubus Lady

Hair - Chestnut red (normal form) and Whiteblonde as Succubus Lady

Skin and Body - Sporty and browned, red and Sporty as Succubus Lady

Eyes - Brown (nomral) and Black/Purple as Lady

Characteristic - Playful, affectionate, lovely, proud and cheerful

Main Weapon -  Bow

Skills - Regeneration, Enchantment, Alchemy, Speechcraft

Solist or Teamplayer - Teamplayer

Dicksize - as Normal Succubus 10'' long 2 1/3'' thick, As Succubus Lady 12'' and 3'' thick

Breasts  - 92 cm (normal) 101 cm (Lady)

Waist - 70 cm

Hips - 89 cm and 95 cm

Normal/ Human Form - pure female -Stage 1

20180626095805_1.thumb.jpg.fd0fd9c4de630a72a8701b6814458d76.jpg

Normal Succubus - Stage 2

20180626095845_1.thumb.jpg.7a549ddc91f69eafc6bb01419b7d028b.jpg

Succubus Lady - Stage 3

20180701093011_1.thumb.jpg.a5bf2ddf2bbab0aac42a8ea59f701b7e.jpg

Archived