Jump to content

Lollot big naturals bodyslide presets. For cosio, cbbe and uunp bodies.


Recommended Posts


 

lolloba.jpg.eb3448c44fb8ee5f7de40cd2ac83931c.jpg

Sharing my bodyslide presets with weightslider support primarily made for CosioHd body and converted for CBBE and UUNP bodies.  Huge versions for CosioHD and uunp hdt. Anime version for CosioHD.

Copy bodyslide preset to Bodyslide\SliderPresets folder, hdt file goes to SKSE/Plugins folder. 7z archive file contains multiple older CosioHd presets and new ones too.

 

-Update for CosioHD 4.2. Bit different shape and size(12.5.2019)

-Update for CosioHD 4.1. Smaller, perkier more natural breasts, otherwise quite same as 4.0 so pick one you like(1.3.2019)

-New version for CosioHD 4.0. Bigger rounder heavier breast, rounder butt, smoother pussy, all around tweaks. (20.2.2019)

-UNP 2.20 normal version for UUNP, UUNP HDT and UUNP Special and 3.0 version for CBBE and CBBE HDT(14.2.2019)

 

 

Recommended mods to use with:

 

Newest cosio body HD, i recommend leyenda skin 4.0 with it

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-inni-outie-cbbe-hdt-vagina/

or

All in one cosio setup with Leyenda skin textures and more (Haven't been updated in a while)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

 

 

For more realistic heavy breast bounce and jiggle physics or use my preset

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5245-slowerdampedjigglingbreast-butt-physics/

 

Areola overlays for Racemenu

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1309-tit-kit/

 

Bikini armor to go with those big ones, remember to get cbbe bodyslide files too

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77092-the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armour/

 

I usually use Realvision enb with ELFX/CoT or Rudy enb with NLVA in my posted images and gifs.

For screenshooting i use "Screenshot hotkeys" mod and for video capturing OBS studio.

I personally use Cosiohd body in my gameplay and screenshots with basic 3.30 version of my bs preset and its best overall version for good looking physics and to avoid clipping.

Just to clarify word "lollot" is oldschool Finnish word for big heavy boobs, but "lol lot" is kinda fun too. :) 

 

Gif demos of above setup

Spoiler

657565761_llorcg2(4).gif.b8091b5ea7f60c7acc568fb0aedffb9b.gif

lolshak.gif.8aa7ff1d3168eafd501517fd1b2b4a18.gif

 

 

How to use in Bodyslide:

Spoiler

bs1.png.a1a17618fc782d56df13c664c6615618.png

 

1. Choose your body Cosio or CosioHD

2. Choose matching version of my preset

3. Click "Build" to build meshes for nude body

4. Tick "Build Morphs" and click "Batch Build", you propably want to keep all outfits checked, press build and choose output set #1 (Cosio/CosioHD) and ok. It will make clothes and armor match the body. You need to have specific bodyslide files for armors/clothing for this to work.

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/24/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

View File

 

Link to comment
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, karumjinn said:

Any plans to support UUNP Special?

You sure that its not working already? I dont really know much about unp bodies but i though uunp supports basically all unp presets? If not i might look at it some time later when i'm making upgraded versions of my unp presets.

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 9:06 AM, kapete said:

You sure that its not working already? I dont really know much about unp bodies but i though uunp supports basically all unp presets? If not i might look at it some time later when i'm making upgraded versions of my unp presets.

yes pls. UUNp make the slide work with 7b and CBBE too, not just UNp alone

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kapete said:

You got wrong body skin textures for your body. Check your body mod and install correct body textures for it.

  

 

 

Hey! I actually fixed this a few minutes after I posted. But now the legs of any girls just seem to break and detach from the body

 

 

 

 

Edit again! : I have seem to fixed my issue!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Damicles said:

How do you get the preset working with Skyrim SE.

Sorry i dont know much about Special edition modding, but i think cbbe preset is quite similiar so there might be tools to convert it or just do it yourself in bodyslide. You can read my bodyslide files with any text editor and insert values manually to your own SE cbbe body in bodyslide.

 

If i ever install SSE i will convert it myself but i have no plans for it for now.

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am sorry to disturb you but I would like to use your mod in my bodyslide but the category CosioHD does not even appear in my menus, the bodies are present almost everywhere in the other bodies "no nudes" but do not have their category apart. Also knowing that I do not have the  jiggles animation. How could I please please and still sorry for the inconvenience?
Cordially

Link to comment
10 hours ago, jordlgt said:

Hello, I am sorry to disturb you but I would like to use your mod in my bodyslide but the category CosioHD does not even appear in my menus, the bodies are present almost everywhere in the other bodies "no nudes" but do not have their category apart. Also knowing that I do not have the  jiggles animation. How could I please please and still sorry for the inconvenience?
Cordially

Which female body type are you using? You might have different body type installed than preset you trying. Or do you have bodymod installed at all? Missing body physics point out to some missing prerequisite for body mod most propably.

 

Link to comment

Thank you for your reply.
Basic (as a basis for all the body) I use CBBE (I should use UNP you think?) Knowing that I already had body mods but only bodyslide presets like Buxom Wench body.

 

After that time I will have to be able to completely start the installation of my bodies taking as base of the blow UNP maybe?

Thank you for your help.

Link to comment
20 hours ago, jordlgt said:

Thank you for your reply.
Basic (as a basis for all the body) I use CBBE (I should use UNP you think?) Knowing that I already had body mods but only bodyslide presets like Buxom Wench body.

 

After that time I will have to be able to completely start the installation of my bodies taking as base of the blow UNP maybe?

Thank you for your help.

Personally i use Cosio body but UNP is nice and popular. Basic CBBE is fine too but you need hdt version for physics to work with it.

Link to comment

So if i want to all of these work (the body and physics ) i should use cosio body right ?

 

Edit: i have seen on requirements of cosio we need CBBE so i will just install cosio and after that your body mod (because for me it seems to be a great mod )

Thanks you for your help.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, jordlgt said:

So if i want to all of these work (the body and physics ) i should use cosio body right ?

 

Edit: i have seen on requirements of cosio we need CBBE so i will just install cosio and after that your body mod (because for me it seems to be a great mod )

Thanks you for your help.

There is version of my preset for UNP, CBBE and Cosio but Cosio-preset is newest and most advanced version. You can get hdt boobs working with all bodies but not all got animated other parts.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...