Legacy of the Dragonborn Painting Replacer

THESE WILL ALSO WORK WITH THE OLDRIM!

This mod is a simple painting replacer for the "Legacy of the Dragonborn" museum mod. By far one of my favorite mods, but the paintings left me wanting something more. There's 91 paintings to find but they were all abstract or pictures of roses or random hand drawn photo's of NPC's... Booooorrrrrrriiiiinnnnngggg.

This mod changes that. Adding 91 ULTRA EPIC LORE FRIENDLY and MASSIVELY SEXY paintings for you to collect. Finally collecting them all will be an enjoyable experience. 

And apparently the compression and file sizes of the original paintings were a little out of whack, so I fixed that. Not only does this mod add sexy ladies to your museum experience, but it will smooth out your frame rate inside the museum as well. Just an accidental added bonus for you.

In case you're wondering where these AMAZING photo's are from, they are Legend of the Cryptids. I don't know what that is, maybe a card game or something. Who cares. The artist is fucking BRILLIANT!

Sorry I haven't come out with more mods lately, I've been playing the hell out of Skyrim SE. Or, modding it and patching the hell out of it anyway. I'm currently working on some animations for Sims 4, and playing Skyrim, and doing the family real life thing so, if you have a question, be patient, eventually I will get to answering you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/23/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Legacy of the Dragonborn
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Hey love the mods have your mods for fallout 4 cant play without them. Question is can this be ported to fallout 4 or sims 4 as paintings cause well lets face some of the sims 4 paintings are drab and lifeless like EA :D this mod would breathe some life into it as standalone s. Never mind saw the link for fallout 4, still sims 4 needs your help :P

1 hour ago, Outlast1 said:

Hey love the mods have your mods for fallout 4 cant play without them. Question is can this be ported to fallout 4 or sims 4 as paintings cause well lets face some of the sims 4 paintings are drab and lifeless like EA :D this mod would breathe some life into it as standalone s. Never mind saw the link for fallout 4, still sims 4 needs your help :P

Yea, I mean I could put any pictures in any game really. 

But these are sort of Skyrim Fantasy related. 

I can make a different version for Sims 4 unless you just REALLY like these images. Which, I get, they’re totally awesome.

6 hours ago, Sickotik Mods said:

Yea, I mean I could put any pictures in any game really. 

But these are sort of Skyrim Fantasy related. 

I can make a different version for Sims 4 unless you just REALLY like these images. Which, I get, they’re totally awesome.

well they are I got some in sims 4 from your fallout 4 version, honestly i get they are themed for skyrim but they also work pretty well for sims 4, ill try to figure out how to get it in there myself you got a pretty extensive tutorial and its relatively simple to translate over. :) thanks for the hard work sir and many thanks for the mods.

2 hours ago, Outlast1 said:

well they are I got some in sims 4 from your fallout 4 version, honestly i get they are themed for skyrim but they also work pretty well for sims 4, ill try to figure out how to get it in there myself you got a pretty extensive tutorial and its relatively simple to translate over. :) thanks for the hard work sir and many thanks for the mods.

Well, lucky for you, I just made a painting pack for the Sims 4 with 100 Legend of the Cryptids images. I'm uploading it now. Took all morning.

1 hour ago, travelmedic said:

These look amazing!  Any chance of you porting them to Skyrim Legacy edition???

I won’t but anyone else can. I would but for some reason when using Mod Organizer and trying to have both Creation Kits and both Skyrim it wipes one of them and makes it so I have to delete registry files to use “That other Skyrim mod downloading site”.

Otherwise I’d be making mods for oldrim. Sorry.

All I ask is that if someone does port any of my mods they name it the same, give me credit and link the SSE version for SSE users. Otherwise, share the love.

Legend o' the Cryptids is indeed a card game, one o' those Hearthstone like thingys fer Ios. Not that I've played it a friend o' mine was headhunted a year or so ago to see about doin' some card art fer Applibot.

Anyhow, Legacy o' the Dragonborn is one of those mods that never leaves my load order and never will, 's an essential one now. Been lookin' fer something to replace it's paintings wi' ( Only found one on nexus and whilst it was better than the default ones it was ehhhh....) These're grand, I'll give 'em a whirl. ❤️

EDIT: Annnnd then I learnt to read and saw 's SE, mrrrrhs, nay matter, I shalt fiddle and see if'n they can be legendaried. :]

9 hours ago, Sickotik Mods said:

Well, lucky for you, I just made a painting pack for the Sims 4 with 100 Legend of the Cryptids images. I'm uploading it now. Took all morning.

:D hahahaha i been working on it through paint.net came here to re download some of the magazines from fallout 4 but nvm thanks :P

So, did some testin' booted up an old game since I don't have the gallery unlocked in me current one yet (hell haven't even started interesting prospect yet, being slow and lazy :P), added 91 paintings to my inventory with the console and went on a spree. They don't need a conversion to Legendary edition, they work fine right out o the box.

Icescream won't be happy given his gripes about LL mods. But bugger it, me culture and art gallery will look fabulous. Good Jorb ❤️

Paint2.png

paint1.png

28 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Legend o' the Cryptids is indeed a card game, one o' those Hearthstone like thingys fer Ios. Not that I've played it a friend o' mine was headhunted a year or so ago to see about doin' some card art fer Applibot.

Anyhow, Legacy o' the Dragonborn is one of those mods that never leaves my load order and never will, 's an essential one now. Been lookin' fer something to replace it's paintings wi' ( Only found one on nexus and whilst it was better than the default ones it was ehhhh....) These're grand, I'll give 'em a whirl. ❤️

EDIT: Annnnd then I learnt to read and saw 's SE, mrrrrhs, nay matter, I shalt fiddle and see if'n they can be legendaried. :]

I'm 100% certain if you just load my mod into your Oldrim CK, set my mod as Active, then Save once it's loaded, the ESP will work for Oldrim from then on. ;) I guess I'm not 100% on that but I'm PRETTY sure. It works the other way around for SE anyway. Should be easy regardless. I'd do it but having two versions of CK messes up Mod Organizer so I can't do it for you. Sorry.
However, I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for the comment. Legacy is also a mod that will NEVER leave my load order. I'm almost certain at this point it is my all time favorite mod.
(edit) Oh, I see you got them working. Excellent! Enjoy the gorgeous art!

1 minute ago, Sickotik Mods said:

I'm 100% certain if you just load my mod into your Oldrim CK, set my mod as Active, then Save once it's loaded, the ESP will work for Oldrim from then on. ;) I guess I'm not 100% on that but I'm PRETTY sure.

Didn't even need that, just loaded as is into Mod organizer, stuffed it at the bottom of the list and it worked fine. Probably because it's just textures and not an .esp.

Yep, as far as I can tell this mod works just fine for Oldrim - especially because it is a pure texture replacer without a .esp.

Thanks for sharing, LOTD has been a permanent addition in my load order for several long-term saves now and this definitely adds a fresh coat of sexy paint to the fully-stocked museum.

10 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

A Happy coincidence, it's replacing other paintings too. I found 'em on show at Sadri's in windhelm. This pleases me.

Thanks again fer yer work :]

Sadri.png

Wow! That's a pleasant surprise! I can't wait to see where else they end up! Please feel free to post screens in other places you find them!

I’m going to go ahead and update this mod one time. I found a painting that is turned sideways, and there’s a couple large paintings, including the one in the master bedroom, and a couple more specific paintings in locations like “over the donations box” that Is like to fix and make a little more specific to those areas. 

So, update file incoming in a couple days.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 1:42 PM, Sickotik Mods said:

I just made a painting pack for the Sims 4 with 100 Legend of the Cryptids images.

Hi, i just stumbled across this post. Did you take down the images? I cannot find them . I've been searching for Easel replacement painting for ever. All of those i've found are so damn Vanilla . I need variety, something to make me say Hot damn ?.

Anyway plz post them back  :(