Lore(ish) Screenshots

Got a fairly lore-compliant character you want to show off?  Or maybe you just want to browse some screenshots without fear of unexpectedly running into jeans and/or latex in a neon-lit bar?  Here's where you want to be!

Rules are fairly simple:

1. No lore-busting bullshit!  No graphic tees, no jeans, no neon lights, no Draenei, etc.  If it obviously doesn't belong in the TES universe, it doesn't go here!
  2. No snobbery!  This club is supposed to be loreish, not some draconian, puritanical lore dictatorship.  Skimpy/Sexy armors such as Nisetanaka's bikinis or Remodeled Armors are fine, elves don't have to be wrinkly and/or ridged as long as they're easily identifiable as a canon elf race, etc.
  3. Don't go posting any unsolicited advice on how to be "more lore-friendly" either.  This could also fall under Rule #2.
  4. The Club Founder reserves the right to remove any screenshots or posts that violate these rules.  I don't expect to have to, and I'm certainly not going to go nitpicking for reasons to pull something (that would violate Rule #2, after all).  I just want this in writing just in case, so if it ever comes to that, they can't say they weren't warned.
  5. Don't post work that isn't yours without permission.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use