About This File
No longer abandoned. If anyone decided to try to pick up the project, you have permission to continue, as the direction we each will take with it will likely be completely different. Just please give your project a new name. Thanks.
Welcome to Open Skies Trading Post.
This is a player home turned business property. The goal is to make the player the crafter/vendor, and let Skyrim buy from the player.
Near future plans
-Possibly make the player buy the property from the Jarl
-Navmesh the perimiter of the building to keep followers from getting stuck against the outside walls
-Investigate cloning NPCs and generating generic NPCs
-Write quests and dialogue
-Remove the supplies from the outside chests
Two people have offered to help get some of these plans accomplished. We will see if they even have the time. If not, then this may be a long time in coming.
There isn't much to say other than check out my blog that better states my goal with OSTP.
Have fun, folks.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Initial Release
- -Added light sources to the work area for players using any night-darkening mods
- -Replaced the upstairs beds with ones that the player can use
- -Tried to add collision layers to the floor of the work area; more investigation is needed to learn how
- -Added "The Crown's Courier" to Whiterun; find it immediately to the left after entering the city. Don't even move after loading before you look for it.
- -Lengthened the work space at OSTP; not finished yet, but it is less cramped. Don't mind the mess I made of the work space enclosure.