[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

@Zaz

..sorry for the question (I don't want to read all posts): the only downside of using HDT is to not see the milking-animations, right?

HDT is a must for me now (has too many cool-features) and I can't give up.  ;)

You just wont See Breast Movement on the Machine as intended With HDT installed .

Ahhh.... ok. I use Mod Organizer, so once I unchecked the HDT 14.28 mod in my left pane, it's no longer in the load order for the right pane. It doesn't exist.

but I will have to reinstall 1.93 LE without the HDT option as that's most likely why it didn't work on UNPBO.

I'll give it a try if I have time today. I have to get ready for a wedding.... and since I'm the "preacher", it's probably pretty important that I show up.... on time :)

@Zaz

..sorry for the question (I don't want to read all posts): the only downside of using HDT is to not see the milking-animations, right?

You just wont See Breast Movement on the Machine as intended With HDT installed .

ok, thanks for the reply.

for now it's not important..

maybe just attach the movement to breastmagicruneR / breastmagicruneL node in XPMSE 2 skeleton?

I say this as noob (do not understand much of animations and bones)

yVMSIry.jpg

@Zaz

maybe just attach the movement to breastmagicruneR / breastmagicruneL node in XPMSE 2 skeleton?

yVMSIry.jpg

Will not work, only easy solution would be if I do a bbp animateable hkx file for XPMSE2, what I probably do in the next few days so that ZaZ users are happy but will not bundle it with XPMSE2 releases because BBP doesn't work flawless anymore with all the animations because of the changes for better HDT PE.

@Zaz

yVMSIry.jpg

Will not work, only easy solution would be if I do a bbp animateable hkx file for XPMSE2, what I probably do in the next few days so that ZaZ users are happy but will not bundle it with XPMSE2 releases because BBP doesn't work flawless anymore with all the animations because of the changes for better HDT PE.

super Groov in action! ^^

thanks guys, you are fantastic.

bye!

S.

Ahhh.... ok. I use Mod Organizer, so once I unchecked the HDT 14.28 mod in my left pane, it's no longer in the load order for the right pane. It doesn't exist.

but I will have to reinstall 1.93 LE without the HDT option as that's most likely why it didn't work on UNPBO.

I'll give it a try if I have time today. I have to get ready for a wedding.... and since I'm the "preacher", it's probably pretty important that I show up.... on time :)

OK, that fixed it in the UNPBO profile.

Reinstalled XPMSE 1.93 LE without HDT support, reran FNIS for users, went to zbftestzone and tried the machine.

Worked perfectly!

If I could get TBBP working again without HDT I might actually run a couple of profiles with it. I just can't seem to get TBBP working and I KNOW I had it before I started playing with HDT.

OK.... well got TBBP working. Much less "movement" that what I was used to with HDT, but that might be the UNPBO body. Not sure.

Using the Milk Pump, I get breast animation. If I could find a decent UNP-based body with good TBBP implementation and a belly that didn't look like a big flat slab when it inflated..... I might use UNP in a profile! :)

Getting an odd bug with version 9.5 - When going from the Debug page of the MCM menu to the Production page, it declares that Milk Production is disabled. Furthermore, after exiting out the MCM to return to game, I get a 'Milk Mod Uninstalled' Debug.Notification message, despite me never touching the uninstall button.

Are you setting/declaring any variables inside the MCM script other than the sliders / toggles?

Version 9.3 does not have this problem.

And just to clarify folks, scripters do not equal animators/modelers. That's like expecting a car salesman to physically make a car for you after he sells you one. They are interconnected, but not the same. Any or all 'bugs' in regards to the visual aspects of the milking machine will need to hashed out by others. Thankfully, it does seem acknowledged via the above forum entries, so the ball is rolling.

Getting an odd bug with version 9.5 - When going from the Debug page of the MCM menu to the Production page, it declares that Milk Production is disabled. Furthermore, after exiting out the MCM to return to game, I get a 'Milk Mod Uninstalled' Debug.Notification message.

Are you setting/declaring any variables inside the MCM script other than the sliders / toggles?

And just to clarify folks, scripters do not equal animators/modelers. That's like expecting a car salesman to physically make a car for you after he sells you one. They are interconnected, but not the same.

Any or all 'bugs' in regards to the visual aspects of the milking machine will need to hashed out by others. Thankfully, it does seem acknowledged via the above forum entries, so the ball is rolling.

Hmmm... the 9-5 version is working well here, including all the MCM navigation bits. I've been through about every configuration option on the MCM panels and haven't run into anything like what you're describing. 

Have you tried uninstalling, load, save, quit, reload save, wait, quit, and then reinstall?

Getting an odd bug with version 9.5 - When going from the Debug page of the MCM menu to the Production page, it declares that Milk Production is disabled. Furthermore, after exiting out the MCM to return to game, I get a 'Milk Mod Uninstalled' Debug.Notification message, despite me never touching the uninstall button.

And just to clarify folks, scripters do not equal animators/modelers. That's like expecting a car salesman to physically make a car for you after he sells you one. They are interconnected, but not the same. Any or all 'bugs' in regards to the visual aspects of the milking machine will need to hashed out by others. Thankfully, it does seem acknowledged via the above forum entries, so the ball is rolling.

try this

uninstall and reset arent quite ready yet, they didnt show up for me so i thought they were disabled 

v 06-09-2014
added to mcm debug milkmaid reset(wipe), and uninstall - removes all effects from actors and resets maids and some mod values (well at least it should =))
added spell to milk followers (they must have milking cuirass equipped)

P.S. to get spell you need to use console / make new follower maid

OK, that fixed it in the UNPBO profile.

Reinstalled XPMSE 1.93 LE without HDT support, reran FNIS for users, went to zbftestzone and tried the machine.

Worked perfectly!

If I could get TBBP working again without HDT I might actually run a couple of profiles with it. I just can't seem to get TBBP working and I KNOW I had it before I started playing with HDT.

OK.... well got TBBP working. Much less "movement" that what I was used to with HDT, but that might be the UNPBO body. Not sure.

Using the Milk Pump, I get breast animation. If I could find a decent UNP-based body with good TBBP implementation and a belly that didn't look like a big flat slab when it inflated..... I might use UNP in a profile! :)

Oh, by the way..... with the XPMSE 1.93LE skeleton on UNPBO body, I get no clipping in the milk machine and I don't have to rescale it.

This is what I find weird , with the scales .

with the XPMSE 1.93LE there is ZERO clipping  no need to scale

but with XPMSE 2+         there is clipping around the Arms and Neck area

Cheers

v 06-09-2014

added to mcm debug milkmaid reset(wipe), and uninstall - removes all effects from actors and resets maids and some mod values (well at least it should =))

This fixed the MCM menu bug for me; also great to see the milking machine animation in action as well!

Did notice that I'm not getting any Debug.Notifications about milk accumulating in the breast as the milk poll procs. Did you disable those, or is there a setting that I skimmed over in the MCM somewhere that enables them?

ichigo - The 'old' method was that you could set the milkpoll variable lower beyond what the MCM sliders allowed. Console command was 'set milkpoll to x', where x was the time (in seconds I think) it took for the amount of milk in the breast to increase.

As what sidfu said, use with caution; not really sure how the script has changed with ed86's delicious dabblings.

v 06-09-2014

Did notice that I'm not getting any Debug.Notifications about milk accumulating in the breast as the milk poll procs. Did you disable those, or is there a setting that I skimmed over in the MCM somewhere that enables them?

ichigo - The 'old' method was that you could set the milkpoll variable lower beyond what the MCM sliders allowed. Console command was 'set milkpoll to x', where x was the time (in seconds I think) it took for the amount of milk in the breast to increase.

As what sidfu said, use with caution; not really sure how the script has changed with ed86's delicious dabblings.

1) message procs every X hours u set in mcm

2) can set to 30 seconds in mcm debug menu, if u make it less than 25 it will switch to game hours

3) there was never full refill, since milk always increasing by 1 and there is/was no way that can be changed

btw ed86 u might want to move the milking machines out from the wall in whiterun. part of it is in the wall which riskes the player getting stuck in wall. one of my milk maids got stuck in the wall till i got far enough for her to warp to me.  havent checked the others but might want to check each to make sure they out enough from any structure.

on animation the rear parts line up fine with no problem. but the parts to go in the nipples are in the ground from waht i can tell. i know what zz has said about it and how it dont agree with hdt. hard to tell since they still equip the milking harnes for now till u get it all tied in good. if thre problems with the nipples and suctchion aligning couldnt u have where i pipe like part of the harness goes into the milk resevors.

right now only 2 things i would realy like to see in the mod. thats 1 have a way to reset a milkmaid/remove them from the milkmod system. and 2 is a wish we could have a milk harness that say when worn auto milks once every 24 hours and has say like a bottle on back that gives a indiation of how much its milked before u unequip it. i would be fine with it not counting toward milk ammount cause cant make it to a city every day since i have mine set on 6hour ticks. this playthru im not using fast travel just horses and charrages and add that with skiyrim redone. even a simple dungion an take a day to go thru with healing/resting and such.

beyond those 2 things would just like to get a hotkey instead of a spell for milk info 1 button for all milkmaids info and another key for market.

with how smoothly the mod runs right now to me its about time u think about adding yur own farm and see about once u get to lvl 10 having where u can have more than 5 milk maids.  it could be say cost 10k gold go buy the place with a milking area with room for say 10 machines that u can keep maids tied to unless u remove them. and have a barn and feild for them when they not working.

its about time u start your own page isnt it. sneakymau hasnt been online here in a year.

btw great work and thank u for all the time u spend on working on the mod. gland u finaly got better.

The milk-a-friend spell isn't giving any milk, I give them the miIking cuirass, see the animation, the followers get milked, but I don't get any milk. Am I missing somenthing?

Keep up with the good work this is becoming great. :cool:

When you milk without the machine, you simply get milked. No bottling happens. I look at it this way:

When you milk on the machine it gets bottled and you can sell or keep.

When you equip Spriggan Armor, the Spriggan is drinking all the milk so.... no bottles.

When you equip a milking cuirass and milk yourself (or a friend), the milk is spilling on the ground. There's no bottling happening. I see this almost like a way to relive pressure when you're out in the field adventuring.

The milk-a-friend spell isn't giving any milk, I give them the miIking cuirass, see the animation, the followers get milked, but I don't get any milk. Am I missing somenthing?

When you milk without the machine, you simply get milked. No bottling happens. I look at it this way:

When you equip Spriggan Armor, the Spriggan is drinking all the milk so.... no bottles.

When you equip a milking cuirass and milk yourself (or a friend), the milk is spilling on the ground. There's no bottling happening. I see this almost like a way to relive pressure when you're out in the field adventuring.

Except when i use the cuirass, i see the animations, but nothing changes.  Debuff is still there, MCM doesn't register any change in milking count.

ed86,

Small critique

When you switched to the flatter milking machine, well.... the animation is still using the entry animation for the OTHER milking machine. (Dwemer Milking Machine vs Dwemer Milking Machine II)

Yes, the ones in Whiterun (haven't checked others) are so close to the wall of WarMaidens that when the character exits the machine they often stand up and clip into the wall. I haven't gotten anyone stuck in the wall yet, but I can see where it might happen as it's very close.

I'm not terribly bothered by this as I just place a couple Milk Pumps on the pool deck at my Paradise Valley and Underground Bath House and everything is fine. :) But.... it's a consideration. Probably some picky work to try to reposition milk pumps all over the place. Maybe just ask for reports of which ones have the back of the machine too far into a wall and just do the ones with an issue? 

I'm looking for a big "Barn" type structure with a lot of room and a flat floor. A place where I can set up like 6 milk pumps and make my own "farm". So far.... no luck. I suppose any interior space with enough room would work. 

I also find it interesting that the Milk Pump uses different stage animations for a given milking session. Right now I have my player and a follower in Milk Pumps next to each other. My player's milk pump is animating her breasts at a faster speed than the follower.

So far..... nicely done! You are a pioneer in the use of the Milk Pump! :)  

I think a lot of the questions you're getting are from folks who haven't been keeping up and reading the thread. If I have time and if you'd like me to, I'll try going back and getting some of the questions that keep coming up and I'll write a little FAQ or something so you can concentrate on developing this rather than answering the same questions time and time again :)

Thanks, I'm sorry that I made a question that's already answered. :-/

btw ed86 u might want to move the milking machines out from the wall in whiterun. part of it is in the wall which riskes the player getting stuck in wall. one of my milk maids got stuck in the wall till i got far enough for her to warp to me.  havent checked the others but might want to check each to make sure they out enough from any structure.

on animation the rear parts line up fine with no problem. but the parts to go in the nipples are in the ground from waht i can tell. i know what zz has said about it and how it dont agree with hdt. hard to tell since they still equip the milking harnes for now till u get it all tied in good. if thre problems with the nipples and suctchion aligning couldnt u have where i pipe like part of the harness goes into the milk resevors.

right now only 2 things i would realy like to see in the mod. thats 1 have a way to reset a milkmaid/remove them from the milkmod system. and 2 is a wish we could have a milk harness that say when worn auto milks once every 24 hours and has say like a bottle on back that gives a indiation of how much its milked before u unequip it. i would be fine with it not counting toward milk ammount cause cant make it to a city every day since i have mine set on 6hour ticks. this playthru im not using fast travel just horses and charrages and add that with skiyrim redone. even a simple dungion an take a day to go thru with healing/resting and such.

beyond those 2 things would just like to get a hotkey instead of a spell for milk info 1 button for all milkmaids info and another key for market.

with how smoothly the mod runs right now to me its about time u think about adding yur own farm and see about once u get to lvl 10 having where u can have more than 5 milk maids.  it could be say cost 10k gold go buy the place with a milking area with room for say 10 machines that u can keep maids tied to unless u remove them. and have a barn and feild for them when they not working.

its about time u start your own page isnt it. sneakymau hasnt been online here in a year.

btw great work and thank u for all the time u spend on working on the mod. gland u finaly got better.

fantasies ... everyone love them

hm... maybe i should change last one to give milk?

ed86,

Small critique

When you switched to the flatter milking machine, well.... the animation is still using the entry animation for the OTHER milking machine. (Dwemer Milking Machine vs Dwemer Milking Machine II)

Yes, the ones in Whiterun (haven't checked others) are so close to the wall of WarMaidens that when the character exits the machine they often stand up and clip into the wall. I haven't gotten anyone stuck in the wall yet, but I can see where it might happen as it's very close.

I'm not terribly bothered by this as I just place a couple Milk Pumps on the pool deck at my Paradise Valley and Underground Bath House and everything is fine. :) But.... it's a consideration. Probably some picky work to try to reposition milk pumps all over the place. Maybe just ask for reports of which ones have the back of the machine too far into a wall and just do the ones with an issue? 

I'm looking for a big "Barn" type structure with a lot of room and a flat floor. A place where I can set up like 6 milk pumps and make my own "farm". So far.... no luck. I suppose any interior space with enough room would work. 

I also find it interesting that the Milk Pump uses different stage animations for a given milking session. Right now I have my player and a follower in Milk Pumps next to each other. My player's milk pump is animating her breasts at a faster speed than the follower.

So far..... nicely done! You are a pioneer in the use of the Milk Pump! :)

I think a lot of the questions you're getting are from folks who haven't been keeping up and reading the thread. If I have time and if you'd like me to, I'll try going back and getting some of the questions that keep coming up and I'll write a little FAQ or something so you can concentrate on developing this rather than answering the same questions time and time again :)

thats why in previous version is said it will be clipping, i can return hight milk pump, that doesn't clip with buildings, but then animations will be clipping 

if anyone wants to go and move all 50 pumps they can do that, i don't mind

Archived