This is the sex animation framework discussed in the "Sexrim" thread. It is not an attempt to do all the different scenarios described in the Sexrim thread; this is just the framework. What this does provide is a tool set you can use to implement those scenarios.

It's also the continuation of the "Skysex" framework I published earlier. The mod has been re-implemented with a clean mod to avoid TESVSnip corruption. This version is also split cleanly into an ESM and a demo ESP. All animations are loaded from the ESP to show that they don't need to be baked into the Master file. Some of the tokens and so forth in the ESP will probably need to migrate into the ESM, but otherwise the interface should be stable.

The download has an ESM and a an ESP. The ESM is the code to store sort lookup and play sex animations. The ESP is a test cell. I've built around the slightly silly idea that the Skyrim Slavers' Guild are holding an open day and have invited members of the public to look around.

If you play a male character, you can help train one of the slaves and tryout the blowjob skills from the demo models in the main hall.

If you play a female character you may well get to experience the work of the SSG from the other side of the slave pen. If you play a guy and want the female experience, complain to Cuillan about the lack of sexual equality and remind him that he isn't living in the Third Era.

Warning

This is ALPHA software. It's going to be be buggy for the next week or two until I nail the major bugs down.

I'd suggest making sure you keep a clean save before starting this. There are bugs that potentially hang the game, and it's possible to get yourself into a situation with the guild that you can't easily get out of.

Although this uses the SSG as a setting, it isn't part of the SSG questline. That comes after I get this working properly.

Screen Shots

I need to take some more of these.

This is the SSG open day:

Sexrim_Tester_Lobby.jpg

She knows what to expect if she doesn't co-operate.

n6lnI.jpg

A pause in the training.

7GX38.jpg

There's a second demo in the pipeline: a whorehouse called the Kitten Klub

Kitten_Klub_Dancer.jpg

Requirements

Installation

• Install or update FNIS
  • Install Sexrim
  • Run the FNIS user tool in Data/Tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users
  • Select SexrimResource.esm and Sexrim_tester.esp in your mod manager

What To Do

You should get a spell on start up to teleport you to the SSG training center. If not try moving to another location or picking something up.

Once there, wander around and talk to people.

Limitations

Female slavery sandbox still unfinished.

FAQ

• Dialogue is screwed up, animations won't start... Well, the mod is still very buggy. However it's worth saving and reloading the save. There's an annoying bug in update 1.7 that is messing up all sorts of quest scene and dialogue related stuff, but most of it seems to go away if you save and load with the mod active.
  • I saved and reloaded and it's still broken! Try running the FNIS user behavior generator in Data\Tools. It's worth running it again, even if you did it earlier. Make sure SKSE is up to date and if that fails try with a new character. If it still doesn't work, post a bug report. Preferably with a link to a log file on pastebin.
  • How do I start the quest?: Use the teleport spell that should appear in your inventory. If there isn't one, try dropping something on the ground and picking it up again which should trigger the script.
  • How do I get back?: If you're a guy, you can use the same spell to return. If not you'll have to ask Cuillan.
  • Cuillan doesn't give me the option to return any more![ Probably you've got black marks against your name. This will be fixed in a forthcoming release. See also the comment about alpha software and keeping a clean save :)
  • How much is done?: There are animations for BJ, Missionary, Cowgirl and Teija's table-fuck pose from SSG. There are a couple of NPCs that will test animations, plus a girl in a cell that the player can fuck. There are two girls in the reception area that will supply blowjobs and Scaledick who will fuck female PCs.
  • Suppose I want Scaledick to do my male PC? Talk to Cuillan and complain about gender inequality in the SSG. Be sure to remind him that this isn't the Century of the Fruitbat Third Era any more.
  • There seem to be some numbers missing: There are. I was going to make them sequential and changed my mind.
  • My character walks through walls! Yeah. To make the animations line up I turn off collision globally. This is a debug function and can glitch. In particular, if you load a game in the middle of a sex act, collisions remain off. You can fix this from the console with tcl. I'm working on a fix for this.
  • The BJ girls alignment is way, waaaaay off! Yeah, it is. It seems to be a side effect of the kneeling package they use, although I've not found a fix for that yet. Hopefully the non-colliding BJ animation will solve the problem. Second and subsequent BJs should line up about right.
  • The sex starts, but never ends! Talk to your sex partner and you'll get options to advance the scene. Just centre the screen on him or her and press activate as usual.

Credits

Calyps for his sex toys. The Queen's Seat and the Anal Plug in particular

Aeon for the Ghost Dick

Gatti for the Slave Jewels and the collar.

Shade_Animator and Canderes for the animation

Everyone on IRC for helping test this sucker.

Download

v0.09.2

Changelog

• Started creating separate quests and scripts for the Cuillan, Scaledick and the democunts. Should simplify dialogue conditions a lot, and thereby make it easier to debug animation problems.
  • Put Cuillan and co. on a bit of a platform so they have a relatively flat surface to rest on. Scaled the table so Cuillan can lean on it without sinking his boots into the stone.
  • Lots of bug fixes

• Fixed Navmesh errors.
  • Actors should now appear where intended
  • All animations should work
  • Added cowgirl animation.
  • Fans of male slavery may now complain to the salesman that the Guild needs to
    embrace sexual equality.
  • More dialogue for enslaved players, but most of them still incomplete, alas
  • Other bugfixes.

• Grey-face bug should be sorted out now.
  • Added lighting for those using lighting mods. Also darkened things so the rest of us get some benefit from the lights.
  • Added some buttons to the NPC cell. The first one toggles the act, the second one cycles through all available sex acts. Two more let you adjust the offsets, mainly for testing purposes.
  • Disabled player movement on the NPC cell. Your cursor will vanish, but if you center the screen on the toggle buttton it will still work. Otherwise the action stops after 15 seconds or so anyway.
  • Added some more dialogue. Start of a line that will let female players get annoyed at Scaledick, rather than simply pleading. Not finished yet.

Previous Versions

v0.09

v0.05

v0.03

Quite a few unreleased archives there. I'd have done better to number them 0.4.1, 0.4.2 ... Oh well, next time.

Have fun!

.:Current Bug Report:.

-Teleportation spell isn't always added to players spellbook, sometimes fast traveling to a new location can fix this. (This can be bypassed by use of : coc Sexrim_warehouse_test_cell

into the console)

-When enslaved, all NPC's have Apelle Cullian's dialogue option.

-Blowjob animation isn't completely aligned, actors are slightly too far apart.

-When enslaved, scaledick repeats the same dialogue about requiring further training offering no further dialogue options.

.:Other things to note:.

-Testing the NPC on NPC functionality, pressing either button will toggle clipping, the left button tests the animation, the right stops it.

If you double press the left button the animation continues to play while collisions are re-enabled however there is a small chance this could unalign the actors positions but more often a success than a failure

.:Current Bug Report:.

-Teleportation spell isn't always added to players spellbook' date=' sometimes fast traveling to a new location can fix this. (This can be bypassed by use of : coc Sexrim_warehouse_test_cell

into the console)

-When enslaved, all NPC's have Apelle Cullian's dialogue option.

-Blowjob animation isn't completely aligned, actors are slightly too far apart.

-When enslaved, scaledick repeats the same dialogue about requiring further training offering no further dialogue options.

.:Other things to note:.

-Testing the NPC on NPC functionality, pressing either button will toggle clipping, the left button tests the animation, the right stops it.

If you double press the left button the animation continues to play while collisions are re-enabled however there is a small chance this could unalign the actors positions but more often a success than a failure

[/quote']

^ that is my problem

Currently the system works by disabling collisions.

You don't notice this when the player is involved because the player is restrained from doing more than look around. But if the PC is watching NPCs go at it, then it's a pain because the player can walk through walls. So as it stands, any third party scenes are going to need the pc to be fixed in place, cutscene style, while the act plays out.

I left the player able to move in the npc-npc cell in the tester because I though people might want to inspect the alignment. Or just get close up and perv. So it's not a bug exactly; more a limitation of the technology.

Obviously, I'm going to keep trying to find a solution to the problem. One way is the approach AP (and shortly ASX) use of rotating one of the actors in the animation. The collision box doesn't rotate with the actor, it seems. We should be able to incorporate AP style animations as well as the conventional sort within the framework. If so, that gives us some animations we can use for NPCs without having to freeze the player in place.

you should be able to disable/enable collision per character or object... at least you used to be able to do it with oblivion.

have you tried the suggestion of making them unconscious yet?... like how its used for lovers in oblivion?

The Mod does what's on the tin, with the exception of the "bugs" already listed. There is however one strange issue I have. I have multiple characters and it just so happened the first one I picked (a level 5 alternate start from a DLed savegame) worked fine WRT the animations, both PC on NPC and NPC on NPC

However, using one of my higher level PCs (around 40) that have done a lot of content, the "table sex" animations won't work for them, but the "oral sex" ones will. This is an issue even if I use a save from way back (when they were like level 4). I'll have to mess around with it some more when I have time to find out better specifics.

It gets me wondering about how much random crap is actually contained within a Skyrim save. Right now (with like 15 minutes of "testing") I'm assuming that since the actual characters were created many patches before 1.6 (or whatever the current version is) there's something in the save itself that will just break stuff like this. This is only an off-the-cuff guess though.

Other than that, the left hand mesh disappears for a few frames during the "table sex" animation. I don't know if this is only an issue on my end.

you should be able to disable/enable collision per character or object... at least you used to be able to do it with oblivion.

Not from papyrus. I used to be able to do it from the console' date=' but I just checked again and it only works globally. Maybe per-actor collision control was disabled in 1.6. I've asked the SKSE team to enable that in pap too when they get a minute. Assuming the capability is still there, of course. At times like this I wish I was more confident with assembly level debuggers; I'd happily write my own SKSE extension if I knew where to find the function...

have you tried the suggestion of making them unconscious yet?... like how its used for lovers in oblivion?

Unconsciousness was just to keep them in place, right? So far setRestrained seems to be working. Also I'd quite like to be able to have conversations during sex.

However' date=' using one of my higher level PCs (around 40) that have done a lot of content, the "table sex" animations won't work for them, but the "oral sex" ones will. This is an issue even if I use a save from way back (when they were like level 4). I'll have to mess around with it some more when I have time to find out better specifics.

[/quote']

I tried this with wulf, by level 35 smith from when the game was first released. It worked fine with him, although there was a noticeable delay before the animation started the first time.

And there was an unholy amount of crap in the log file from old mods, back before we knew about proper install procedures.

It gets me wondering about how much random crap is actually contained within a Skyrim save. Right now (with like 15 minutes of "testing") I'm assuming that since the actual characters were created many patches before 1.6 (or whatever the current version is) there's something in the save itself that will just break stuff like this. This is only an off-the-cuff guess though.

That's possible. Script states get baked into save files. And if the script uses an onUpdate loop' date=' it never gets a chance to finish and just spins there, getting updates and spitting out errors. A few of those can have all sorts of odd effects.

Other than that, the left hand mesh disappears for a few frames during the "table sex" animation. I don't know if this is only an issue on my end.

I've had that reported before but never really noticed it until now. I'll ask shade to look at it when he pokes his head in again.

Besides the things already mentioned I encountered something else, the coloring of the head and the body is mismatched for all the characters in the warehouse - the body being as intended (I assume) and the head having the "greyish" color.

I tried to disable all mods besides the ones needed but the result is still the same.

well unconciousness also sets them to a kind of god mode and people cant interact with them while they are unconcious.... and you might have to still use restraint, but its better than global settings for toggling collision on and off for every event.

Besides the things already mentioned I encountered something else' date=' the coloring of the head and the body is mismatched for all the characters in the warehouse - the body being as intended (I assume) and the head having the "greyish" color.

I tried to disable all mods besides the ones needed but the result is still the same.

[/quote']

Gray face bug perhaps? a really common and utterly draconian creation kit problem.

I noticed pretty much the same bugs. Additionally, I did notice that one of the chat options on #5 gave me '' markup tags into the display. But for the system itsself it was pretty functional :-D

Is there anyway to initialize the chat with the npc's automatically? Or lockout with which npc's you can chat? I managed to get into action with #7, while I was busy with #5, the result was a very strange aligning.

Other then that, loved it!

well unconciousness also sets them to a kind of god mode and people cant interact with them while they are unconcious.... and you might have to still use restraint' date=' but its better than global settings for toggling collision on and off for every event.

[/quote']

Worth a try then. Maybe only for NPC-NPC scenes.

Besides the things already mentioned I encountered something else' date=' the coloring of the head and the body is mismatched for all the characters in the warehouse - the body being as intended (I assume) and the head having the "greyish" color.

[/quote']

Gray face bug perhaps? a really common and utterly draconian creation kit problem.

Interesting thing about that is that I've exported face textures multiple times. For some it seems to work (like the demo girls) and others like the salesman, it never does.

I even remembered to bundle the facegen textures in with the BSA. no idea why it's not working.

I noticed pretty much the same bugs. Additionally' date=' I did notice that one of the chat options on #5 gave me '' markup tags into the display. But for the system itsself it was pretty functional :-D

[/quote']

Damn. I thought I'd got the last of those!

Is there anyway to initialize the chat with the npc's automatically? Or lockout with which npc's you can chat? I managed to get into action with #7' date=' while I was busy with #5, the result was a very strange aligning.

[/quote']

Yeah, there's a token that flags them as busy having sex. If they have one, they're not supposed to offer more services....

I suppose I should flag them that if the player is having sex they shouldn't talk to him as well. Some of these dialogue conditions are getting complicated...

Other then that' date=' loved it!

[/quote']

Glad to hear it. I'm going to spend a couple of weeks squashing bugs and expanding the player slave side of things a bit. There was a load of stuff that I didn't get to, and I'm having way to much fun to stop right now.

I'm also changing the buttons for the NPC cell. One of them is going to be a start/stop button and the other one is going to cycle through the available acts. That gives us a way to test new animations easily. I'll probably add plus and minus buttons for offsets too. Reloading between each test is way too slow.

So the animation doesn't work for me. The character just stand there..the dialog works(well it kinda freezes sometimes need to press tab then talk again to npc to continue) but they just stand there.(i installed fins 3.0 and used the user generator..it says 789 animations for 4 mods successfully included...could be an incompatibility with one of those mods?... when i install via NMM it doesn't ask to replace anything..and in fins log i can see this at the end of animation list

Animations\SSG_SecundasWatch\tiedtable.hkx

Animations\SSG_SecundasWatch\tiedtablefuck_m.hkx

Animations\SSG_SecundasWatch\tiedtablefuck_f.hkx

Animations\SSG_SecundasWatch\tiedtablestandup.hkx

Animations\SSG_SecundasWatch\male_blowjob.hkx

Animations\SSG_SecundasWatch\female_blowjob.hkx

Animations\SSG_SecundasWatch\missionary_m.hkx

Animations\SSG_SecundasWatch\missionary_f.hkx

Animations\SSG_SecundasWatch\aeonflux_mt_idle.hkx

that seems to be the animation that appear in upper left cornet when an animation is about to start. also it says something like "offset -0.0000000/0.0000" or something like this..) The npc to npc moves the caracter on top of eachother(clippig). Also noticed the bug with the buttons when you start to "tcl". And i have the gray face bug.

Le: i forgot to add that the spell to teleport there doesn't s add ... i fast traveled and stuff .. i dint find it

It seems an great mod and i like it so far...waiting for thefinal release :)