NPC's using other NPC

kakaer

So I've been wondering - is there a mod that allows NPC's to use bound NPC's at will? What I'm looking for is something among the lines of me, setting a bound NPC in the middle of Whiterun and other NPC's come up and rape her whenever they want without my input. Imagine Serana annoying you with her whining about sun, you tie her up, leave her in the middle of Riften and watch as Madesi gets off work, walks up to her and fucks her without you telling him to.

I know Defeat has NPC on NPC option but I am not reffering to combat. Is there a mod that somewhat matches my description?

the closest i can think to come to what you want would be sexlab rape mod.you can't bound them but you can get other npc's to rape them at random.Just use the settings so they get randomly raped when naked.strip your follower or companion then get them to wait in the middle of whiterun or anywhere you like sit back and enjoy as npc's randomly rape them.

I'm currently using Further Lover's Comfort, which allows NPCs to have sex with each other if their arousal is high enough and they share certain relationships or factions. One of the options allows them to use slaves (NPCs wearing a collar with the zbfWornCollar keyword) instead if they can't find a valid partner, which might be what you're looking for. However, that's limited to indoor cells, so you won't be able to leave someone outside and expect to see something happen.

RandomSex mod is fairly good at that kind of thing. Mostly it sets up a MCM where you can choose how often and what genders and siz of groups have random sex. So for example if i am in a tavern i might suddenly see 2 or 3 or even 4 people starts sex with each other. You can also choose if its aggresive sex or not ( ie bound, rough) or not. So maybe you could use Sexlab Aroused to set your victims arousal at maximum, lock that setting, tie her up, place her in the middle of a busy market and see if RandomSex has it that she then gets used regulary and randomly.

nod to PP1

Pet Collar would indeed to the job all by itself (probably have to fine tune the settings in it's mcm though)

a bit of caution during play would also be needed (depending on settings) getting one of the keyless versions put on pc could be very frustrating.

Archived