Penis machine broke, character wont erect, unless using Leito Gun

You need Dongs of Fallout or Four-Play Nudesuits, both relying on FP Community Patch.

Nothing to do with Vanilla Fudge or Four-Play Framework itself. 

Penis machine broke, character wont erect, unless using Leito Gun

You need Dongs of Fallout or Four-Play Nudesuits, both relying on FP Community Patch.

Nothing to do with Vanilla Fudge or Four-Play Framework itself. 

Ahh ok, thanks

I don’t know if you’re considering an update to FP_Vanilla_Fudge__2_2 in the near future but I was wondering if there could be a “follow me” option after you’ve said yes but declined the bed to enable the player to get to a clearer space before the animation starts.

Hey Vin.:}

One of the patch upgrades for the FP patch seems to have broken vanilla fudge.

It gives the five second delay on the speech check notification fine, it just doesn't obey it. If I wait for the Maybe not, I still get propositioned for sex.

I get propositioned for nearly all speech in fact, it doesn't seem to need a speech check at all. Merchants and vendors for example want a shag for just bartering with them.

Any completed quest wants a shag and no way is she screwing Preston uh uh no way. LOL

Also, it often doesn't force greet, they want sex but say nothing, I leave and they show up where I end up. Arturo now lives in her bathroom at Sanctuary.

It needs some check to keep them from following. That can and will really screw up the game.

Hey Vin.:}

One of the patch upgrades for the FP patch seems to have broken vanilla fudge.

It gives the five second delay on the speech check notification fine, it just doesn't obey it. If I wait for the Maybe not, I still get propositioned for sex.

I get propositioned for nearly all speech in fact, it doesn't seem to need a speech check at all. Merchants and vendors for example want a shag for just bartering with them.

Any completed quest wants a shag and no way is she screwing Preston uh uh no way. LOL

Also, it often doesn't force greet, they want sex but say nothing, I leave and they show up where I end up. Arturo now lives in her bathroom at Sanctuary.

It needs some check to keep them from following. That can and will really screw up the game.

Exact same issues here.  Thanks as always for your work, Vin. :)

Hey Vin:}

Bit of a further update.

This may be a NMM issue, not the mod's fault. It didn't seem to properly clear out the older version on an update and may have fouled it up.

I redid a clean save, and hand removed left over files, reinstalled and now I can talk and barter again.

I have yet to get a speech check to see what happens there.

Hey Vin:}

Bit of a further update.

This may be a NMM issue, not the mod's fault. It didn't seem to properly clear out the older version on an update and may have fouled it up.

I redid a clean save, and hand removed left over files, reinstalled and now I can talk and barter again.

I have yet to get a speech check to see what happens there.

That's why I prefer to use Mod Organizer 2. I know for certain all a mod's files are replaced when I update, or removed when I uncheck it.  The only real downside of it is that you have to close it and reopen it if you move directories or plugins around, but that takes like 3 seconds, a lot less time than tracking down phantom files left behind from updates/uninstalls.

Mod Organizer wasn't ready when I loaded this game unfortunately.

Anyway Vin, since doing all that, turning off the Quest reward in the control panel works and works when back on like advertised. The Charisma check not so much. I still got the use my sexuality notification with Danse, but I waited out the five seconds, and he didn't request sex, whihc he would have before. It works as advertised when on and you flirt, I have yet to try and wait it out for the 5 seconds since it's been back on in the control panel.

I've got an issue where the npcs follow me *everywhere* after offering sex as a quest reward. I've had Tinker Tom turn up all over the map wringing his hands and smiling. Turning off the option will not change this, so for now I've disabled the mod.

Did you have sex with them, offer a companion, or say no? Or did you just run off without replying? And was anyone else trying to talk to you when it happened, like a companion trying to tell you what a good job you're doing, or something along those lines?

I've got an issue where the npcs follow me *everywhere* after offering sex as a quest reward. I've had Tinker Tom turn up all over the map wringing his hands and smiling. Turning off the option will not change this, so for now I've disabled the mod.

Did you have sex with them, offer a companion, or say no? Or did you just run off without replying? And was anyone else trying to talk to you when it happened, like a companion trying to tell you what a good job you're doing, or something along those lines?

Ignoring  them or replying to them has the same result unfortunately - multiple times as well.

Ignoring  them or replying to them has the same result unfortunately - multiple times as well.

I've had the same problem as well. I had to use the following console commands to force dismiss them as followers:

(open console and click on the person following you around)

setconsolescopequest followers

emptyrefalias companion
setplayerteammate 0

That should stop them following you and put them back in their sandbox. My working theory on how this happens is that the NPC was offering you a reward but you haven't interacted with them (i.e. you are out of the convo initiation range) and you've gone to sleep. Somehow the script that checks for followers on wakeup detects the NPC coming towards you as follower and adds them to the follower faction.

Or at least something to that affect anyway. I didn't realize that Marcy Long and Mama Murphy were offering rewards after getting to Concord. My character had talked to Preston, did the intial settlement set up and then took a nap in a newly created bed. I got the message "You should tale to your companion" when all I had was Dogmeat. Marcy and Mama started following me all over the commonwealth after that.

"Once a day, if you sleep with a companion around, they will offer to have sex with you."

PLEASE tell me this applies to dogmeat. :3 Yes I'm a pervert.

Yes, added in the latest version. He will bark eagerly when you wake up.

How are threesomes implemented? Is your follower automatically involved or something?

If you select the dialogue option to have your quest reward person / the one you flirted with have sex with your companion, if the companion is humanoid, you'll receive a popup asking whether you want to join in with your companion, resulting in a threesome

The animations do not work for Dogmeat sadly he just sits there waiting patiently also he lacks the proper uh tools. Is there a mesh mod for him being made or already made?

I have Dogmeat's "meat", but I didn't install it yet thinking it was already included.

But yea, Dogmeat just sits there.

:(

The animations do not work for Dogmeat sadly he just sits there waiting patiently also he lacks the proper uh tools. Is there a mesh mod for him being made or already made?

I answered on your question posted on the Community Patch thread.

Btw, no need to double-post a question in two different threads. I subscribe to all my mod's support threads so I get a notification for every single comment.

I was travelling with Codsworth and woke up in the morning to the message "perhaps you should speak with your companion".  Turns out he wanted to have sex with my PC.  Said no.  I have set the MCM for human only so I'm pretty sure that shouldn't have happened.  Pretty sure there aren't any Mr. Handy sex animations available, can't say that a buzzsaw or a flamer seem that appealing as a sex implement.  Codsworth is definitely no Fisto.

I was travelling with Codsworth and woke up in the morning to the message "perhaps you should speak with your companion".  Turns out he wanted to have sex with my PC.  Said no.  I have set the MCM for human only so I'm pretty sure that shouldn't have happened.  Pretty sure there aren't any Mr. Handy sex animations available, can't say that a buzzsaw or a flamer seem that appealing as a sex implement.  Codsworth is definitely no Fisto.

Yeah, I loosed the condition for companion to accommodate dogmeat, forgetting that Codsworth is still a companion whose race has no Four-Play support.

Although ...

1875995%20-%20Fallout%20Fallout_4%20Mr_H