Hey everyone, 

Love the mod, however, no matter what sex scene plays, it's always using Violate's assets.  Like, if I chose to have sex with an NPC with another mod in more consensual way, it still plays these animations.  Help?

Off topic as well, my male NPC's are never erect, just flaccid dicks lol.

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, NexusSteele said:

I've been having a problem of before the animations begin, both actors rotate 180 and the sex scene looks weird with the violated ending up behind the violater, no matter the race, if anyone has a fix for this all help is appreciated 

Uninstall all the Four Play stuff and install the current version of AAF Violate

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Alchen said:

I have a problem where my character surrenders and says "I can't fight anymore" and strips down but then soon stands back up without the animation even starting and i'm free to move around.  Anyone know a way to get this working?

Fourplay has not been updated in 2 year's Try using AAF (Advanced Animation Framework).  But if you insist on using Fourplay then I think your issue is caused by not having the updated FSE plugin version for the Fourplay community patch which can be found here : 

. you will need to install Version 38 for the latest fallout game version.  Do Not Install the SRC download version which is for modders Not users.

7 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Fourplay has not been updated in 2 year's Try using AAF (Advanced Animation Framework).  But if you insist on using Fourplay then I think your issue is caused by not having the updated FSE plugin version for the Fourplay community patch which can be found here : 

. you will need to install Version 38 for the latest fallout game version.  Do Not Install the SRC download version which is for modders Not users.

Thanks! I'll probably switch to AAF, however, do I need to uninstall all of four play's files and if so can i just uninstall them on NMM or do I need to use a cleaning software?

29 minutes ago, Alchen said:

Thanks! I'll probably switch to AAF, however, do I need to uninstall all of four play's files and if so can i just uninstall them on NMM or do I need to use a cleaning software?

Just uninstall them with NMM.

If you don't know how to install/uninstall mods manually... that would be a good skill to learn. ;)

20 minutes ago, Alchen said:

Most of the mods have been up dated to AAF and now you have over 200+ animations and more poses. For an easy life it is recommended to do a fresh start. Big BUT If you know a little bit about modding you should be able to still keep your game as AAF dose have fourplay proxy add on  (this is not recommend as it's hard to get help if needed) .

A very good guide can be found here:  

.Note. if you follow this guide any animations newer then the ones listed in the guide should be installed After the One Patch To Bang Them All.

• 6 months later...

I'm trying to uninstall this but FP_Violate isn't showing up in my mod list. Just to test things out, I tried to reinstall it and I'm told that the mod is already installed. The FP_Violate.esp is still there so I deactivated it. It's odd though because the mod itself isn't showing up but the .esp is still in the plugins list. Does anyone have any tips? Should I reinstall it and then delete it? Or should I manually delete the files in the file explorer?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...