Hey there, I'm probably doing something wrong because I haven't seen anyone else having this issue, but whenever I install the files the immersive armors simply go invisible... I'm downloading them through NMM like any other mod and I really can't figure out what's wrong

hmm...can't seem to get these to replace the immersive armors textures in my game. Does this mod work with MO? (very newbie to modding)

If I'm doing something wrong in installing, could you perchance post instructions to install it, at your convenience?

Hmm been a while since I first installed this, but I think you just install it like any other mod in MO. You then have to run bodyslide and build all the armors, of course.

Hi there, just found this mod. The nexus mod manager is unable to install it so I opted to manually install the mod. I've extracted the .esp out of set1 and it is placed under immersive armors in my load order. I also extracted the Caliente tools folder and textures folder into my Skyrim data folder from all 3 downloadable files, allowing them to overwrite each other as necessary.

When I load my game I get no crashes but the armors displayed are still the base IA models. This is the first time I've ever manually attempted to install a mod before. Perhaps I did something wrong? Any ideas would be great.

Hi there, just found this mod. The nexus mod manager is unable to install it so I opted to manually install the mod. I've extracted the .esp out of set1 and it is placed under immersive armors in my load order. I also extracted the Caliente tools folder and textures folder into my Skyrim data folder from all 3 downloadable files, allowing them to overwrite each other as necessary.

When I load my game I get no crashes but the armors displayed are still the base IA models. This is the first time I've ever manually attempted to install a mod before. Perhaps I did something wrong? Any ideas would be great.

Did you run bodyslide to build the meshes?

Did you run bodyslide to build the meshes?

Run Bodyslide? Is that a seperate mod I need to download? I've looked through all three zip files and I don't see anything other than 3 files called Shapedata, SliderGroups and SliderSets. Is this something to do with the CBBE mod? I thought this mod was for UNP, which is what I run.

Thank you for the assistance:)

Run Bodyslide? Is that a seperate mod I need to download? I've looked through all three zip files and I don't see anything other than 3 files called Shapedata, SliderGroups and SliderSets. Is this something to do with the CBBE mod? I thought this mod was for UNP, which is what I run.

Yea, this is a *U*UNP conversion, which means it is for UUNP Bodyslide, not the base UNP body.  The files need to be built in that program to a preset of your choice, there are no pre-built files included. 

Yea, this is a *U*UNP conversion, which means it is for UUNP Bodyslide, not the base UNP body.  The files need to be built in that program to a preset of your choice, there are no pre-built files included. 

Interesting, I looked up the Bodyslide program on the nexus. I'll be futzing around with that I suppose. I'll go see if I can figure that program out now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Heh, I'm super unfamiliar with all this, hopefully I won't pork it up to badly :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey yeah holy heck that guy totally put my crap on the Nexus

Anyways that's w/e, none of the assets are mine, I just took a bunch of shit from a bunch of different people and slapped it together, and he does mention me so it's totally ok. I would've originally uploaded this to the Nexus but I wasn't sure how it was gonna fly considering how many different authors and mods I was deriving the final outfits from.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 21.02.2017 at 5:31 AM, meme supreme said:

Yeah, there's two. Nord Mail Hauberk and Nord Mail Shirt. Technically I've done both, but the Shirt couldn't really be converted -- it was way too low poly to allow for any kind of UUNP skimpy stuff. So I used some assets I had from GomaPeroPero and Shockyy to remake it,

post-196669-0-01770600-1487647724_thumb.jpg

It's too far removed from what the original armor was though so I'm not sure if I should include it.

Since I'm here I might aswell post other random previews from the next set,

post-196669-0-06897700-1487647791_thumb.jpg Battlemage

post-196669-0-27666800-1487647830_thumb.jpg Wild Hunt

post-196669-0-78391700-1487647866_thumb.jpg Ebony Mage

He-heey man, nord mail's textures cuirassfx.dds (or its normal map i dunno) have weird react on lighting in interiors (light sources like fireplaces makes it black, windows lights not). I'm deffinetly not a master of texture editing (changr color in PaintNet is my max lol). Give at least some advice pls :{

ScreenShot98.jpg

ScreenShot95.jpg

ScreenShot96.jpg

ScreenShot97.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone having a problem with certain peices showing up invisible in game? The Spellbinder body piece, Redguard Knight boots and gauntlets, etc. Some work fine, but then random pieces are showing up invisible and I dont know why. I built all the meshes, most of the others are ok. I'm totally confused on this...

EDIT: FYI, I'm building meshes on the UunpSpecial body, with the TMB preset. Is there something I'm missing? Do I need to build seperate meshes for the boots and gauntlets somehow? I've never had this issue before... I don't get it because some of the boots and gauntlets, like Crimson Archer for example, are showing up fine.

20 hours ago, PeculiarTendencies said:

This is a nice mod, but I am not sure what you mean when you say "generate" the meshes in BodySlide. I've never had to do this for a mod before. If you could maybe provide a brief instruction or provide a video link most relevant to what you are talking about?

If you want them to fit the body you are using instead of just replacing your body with whatever body the creator of the armor used then you need to use Bodyslide to do that.

You can also use Bodyslide to create your own custom body if you like and of course conform armor and clothing to that body as long as they support the use of Bodyslide.

On 10/1/2018 at 6:26 PM, WaxenFigure said:

If you want them to fit the body you are using instead of just replacing your body with whatever body the creator of the armor used then you need to use Bodyslide to do that.

You can also use Bodyslide to create your own custom body if you like and of course conform armor and clothing to that body as long as they support the use of Bodyslide.

Okay, I am fine with using the body that the author used. How do I get these armors to overwrite then? Do I need to export .nif's from ShapeData folder, textures, and the plugin into a new zip file? I dropped CalienteTools, Textures, and .esp into Data but am seeing no changes.

Installation Instructions for Idiots (Like Me):

1. Install BodySlide Outfit Studio with NMM. 

2. Download mod, and compile the following folders from each set:

a. CalienteTools

b. Textures

c. hothtrooper44.esp (not exact .esp name but you get the point)

3. Drop these folders into your Skyrim> Data folder.

4. Go to NMM, run BodySlide by selecting it from the toolbox in the top right of the uppermost toolbar.

5. Go to the bottom left of BodySlide and select "Batch Build".

6. Check all boxes that say "IA Mashup", nothing else. 

7. Click build. 

This should overwrite the original Immersive Armors.