• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/20/2018 at 7:26 AM, J.Azure said:

I use CBBE and am currently trying to figure out how to convert these armors. If I did would you be ok if i posted it? all credit would go to you, of course.

So.. umm... is the CBBE version out yet? ?

3 hours ago, vararth said:

So.. umm... is the CBBE version out yet? ?

unfortunately no... I had 0 experience when i started trying to do that. Now i have slightly more than 0... I realized I was in over my head and kinda haven't been motivated to try again recently. May try to figure it out again soon though. 

• 2 months later...

I'm not gonna post any files in case the author doesn't approve, but it turned out to be fairly easy to convert in Outfit Studio.

Disclaimer: I know very little about this stuff, I just tried to do it and think I managed pretty well. I've only tried converting to Cosio, but I'm assuming it should work with CBBE and other bodies as well.

When looking at the outfits in BodySlide, I noticed the armor itself seemed to scale properly, it was just the UUNP body that didn't. So I figured if I changed the body mesh to the one I use (Cosio) it should work and the armor should fit the body. And it seems like it did.

How I converted:

1. Open the outfit in Outfit Studio. (Either with File - Load Project or there's a button in BodySlide, next to the Group Filter box, which let's you open the outfit directly.

2. Select the UUNP body in the list on the right, and delete it.

3. Go to File - Add Project and select the body you are using. (I use Cosio, so the file I select is called CosioHD.osp)

4. Save the project. (Ctrl + S, or go to File - Save Project)

Repeat the steps above for each armor in the pack.

NOTE: The Bosmer armors didn't scale properly to the body even when I did the above and I have no idea how to fix that, so I just deleted them. And the Hunter - No Stuff outfit (I don't remember if that's the exact name) seemed to be using textures that I didn't have, so I deleted that outfit as well. There were a few more outfits with missing textures (vagabond I believe) but they were only missing from small accessories so I removed the accessory meshes and kept the base outfits.

As I said, I don't know much about this kind of stuff and I have no idea if doing this can cause any problems to the armors, but so far so good on my end.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...