Oh God, this is the correct mode for the last time. But whether CBBE expected option?  :blush:

Once I'm done converting all the armors I'll make a CBBE version. If someone wants to do it for themselves and upload it here that's cool too, could host the file aswell so it's an option in the download itself. Like I said it's very simple, just a matter of replacing the UUNP reference shape with a CBBE one, it's just really time consuming.

wait how do u install this? manually?

Cause for me it doesnt work with NMM

Yeah these are just bodyslide project files plus some misc texture files for the new stuff. NMM should be able to install them but if it can't just take the CalienteTools and Textures folders and drop them into the Data folder. Then load up bodyslide and build all the junk.

i love this  smile.png smile.png

Love u!

oh that's nice too, the design. did a good job skimpifying these. if clipping is the problem I usually just load it back up in outfit studio and fix the clipping. if weighting is the problem I have no idea how to fix that though, if it gets too bad maybe you could just a shorter skirt version maybe or a zap option to the lower part of the skirt?

Yeah I've been messing with it for a while now. Fixing the clipping is basically a matter of making the boots and gauntlets a bit bigger but the weighting is something else and a lot harder and very trial and errory, that's why most of the skirts tend to look a bit wonky in these when you spread the legs too far.

Anyways part 2 is uploaded and has stuff & things. I didn't really pay attention to it but some of the sets Hothtrooper made are pretty much recolors of existing vanilla armors, so some sets will look a bit basic compared to others.

Even though this is 95% of the sets in IA I'mma do my best to make everything skimpy since there are a few I've missed. There's also another armor mod that I wanna skimpify -- already did some pieces, actually, called Warmonger Armory. So expect that soon aswell.

Lemme know if set 2 has any issues, just got done testing it while taking the screenshots but something might've slipped past me.

only thing I've noticed so far is blue textures for the stalhlrim panties(glacier armor) and also for the armor we were talking about earlier, the nord mail shirt, whatever is under the chainmail has a blue texture, noticed it was missing in BS but double checked in game and it was blue.

oh that's nice too, the design. did a good job skimpifying these. if clipping is the problem I usually just load it back up in outfit studio and fix the clipping. if weighting is the problem I have no idea how to fix that though, if it gets too bad maybe you could just a shorter skirt version maybe or a zap option to the lower part of the skirt?

Yeah I've been messing with it for a while now. Fixing the clipping is basically a matter of making the boots and gauntlets a bit bigger but the weighting is something else and a lot harder and very trial and errory, that's why most of the skirts tend to look a bit wonky in these when you spread the legs too far.

Anyways part 2 is uploaded and has stuff & things. I didn't really pay attention to it but some of the sets Hothtrooper made are pretty much recolors of existing vanilla armors, so some sets will look a bit basic compared to others.

Even though this is 95% of the sets in IA I'mma do my best to make everything skimpy since there are a few I've missed. There's also another armor mod that I wanna skimpify -- already did some pieces, actually, called Warmonger Armory. So expect that soon aswell.

Lemme know if set 2 has any issues, just got done testing it while taking the screenshots but something might've slipped past me.

only thing I've noticed so far is blue textures for the stalhlrim panties(glacier armor) and also for the armor we were talking about earlier, the nord mail shirt, whatever is under the chainmail has a blue texture, noticed it was missing in BS but double checked in game and it was blue.

Oh, filename's wrong for the mail shirt textures. The texture's there in the .7z, just not named properly. Should be pants.dds and pants_n.dds but it's pantslight for both, dunno how that happened.

And yeah I actually forgot the panty textures. They're from CrossCrusade's Sexy Armor replacer set. If you get that it should be fine.

I should double check this shit more often but I seriously lose track of all the stuff I've installed lol

Oh, filename's wrong for the mail shirt textures. The texture's there in the .7z, just not named properly. Should be pants.dds and pants_n.dds but it's pantslight for both, dunno how that happened.

And yeah I actually forgot the panty textures. They're from CrossCrusade's Sexy Armor replacer set. If you get that it should be fine.

I should double check this shit more often but I seriously lose track of all the stuff I've installed lol

no problem. which panty texture from that mod is it? there's a few I don't actually want to install the mod can I just take the panty texture from that mod and put it in one of your folders? and if so which folder should I put it in?

no problem. which panty texture from that mod is it? there's a few I don't actually want to install the mod can I just take the panty texture from that mod and put it in one of your folders? and if so which folder should I put it in?

Textures should be in Data\textures\armor\crosscrusade\panty and the Stahlrim/Glacial Crystal set only uses panty_d.dds and panty_n.dds.

If/when I make a patch for this I'll upload them anyways just to make sure it's all there for everyone. I'm updating the description too since I knew I was using this guy's assets but I totally forgot his name.

If you're having troubles with clippings and low poly 3d meshes, you can increase the poly counts using 3ds max Tesselate or Turbosmooth modifier which can help a lot with the weighing process, giving you a lot more controls over how the meshes move, plus everything looks smoother. More poly means less chance of a breast or butts clipping through the armor mesh when they bounce around with HDT as well.

Also, here's two other possible armor mods that might interest you, maybe you can try to skimpify them in the future:

Gallery of Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49827/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D49827%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Armor Compilation: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10277/?

Good work with these. One thing that I would suggest is to add a panty to these armors. I even got you a perfect panty mesh that is non-intrusive and minimal but gets the job done well. Check out the panties in this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D34160%26gid%3D110

And just grab the one from the first bandit armor in the mod. That panty mesh can works with 90% of all the armors existed right now without compromising the designs

If you're having troubles with clippings and low poly 3d meshes, you can increase the poly counts using 3ds max Tesselate or Turbosmooth modifier which can help a lot with the weighing process, giving you a lot more controls over how the meshes move, plus everything looks smoother. More poly means less chance of a breast or butts clipping through the armor mesh when they bounce around with HDT as well.

Also, here's two other possible armor mods that might interest you, maybe you can try to skimpify them in the future:

Gallery of Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49827/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D49827%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Armor Compilation: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10277/?

Good work with these. One thing that I would suggest is to add a panty to these armors. I even got you a perfect panty mesh that is non-intrusive and minimal but gets the job done well. Check out the panties in this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D34160%26gid%3D110

And just grab the one from the first bandit armor in the mod. That panty mesh can works with 90% of all the armors existed right now without compromising the designs

I've literally only done this using Bodyslide and Nifskope, so actual 3D apps that do actual 3D things are way outta my pleb hands. If someone did do it though to the few meshes that are terribly low poly, Daedric Lord, Viking Mail Shirt and Ritual Armor* off the top of my head, I'd be down to remake them.

As for panties I had added them when I first made the mod, which is why most armors are one lean forward away from showing you everything, but idk I guess I changed my mind. I'll definitely consider it, but it's a matter of redoing every set and aghghghh. Slot 52 should be open on all of them though, so you can equip your own for the time being.

Armor Compilation looks nice and it isn't too complex either. Gallery of Armor might be hard since they're all standalone models with ( what looks like ) zero vanilla asset involvement. Right now I'm working on Warmonger Armory ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50459/? ), which uses vanilla assets but is actually fairly complex due to the sheer number of them involved, made a blog post on it if you wanna check the progress.

Another thing that's going on right now is finishing up the third set, it'll be smaller but have a few of the more complex armors I wasn't able to include earlier due to issues.

I seem to be missing textures for the Samurai Armour and one of the Nord Sets (Can't remember which one and I can't load the game atm)

is that something on my end or is there potentially a problem others are having?

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I load these outfits up in Outfit Studio and make changes to the the armor and make it fit onto my body, the changes never save when I view them in bodyslide and when in game. I would inflate some of the pants and arms on the armor and remove the underwear on some armors and the changes never show up in bodyslide.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for this, I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I especially appreciate that (most) of the armors are tastefully skimpy--no giant holes to expose nipples, etc. So glad I can have IA installed again!

For those of you waiting on a CBBE version, the author will probably want to finish the IA set and make sure everything is stable before going through and converting every armor. You can convert them yourselves, using bodyslide's outfit studio. I'm just happy that for once, UUNP has the good armors without having to wait for conversions :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, so Im going to go to all of Meme's mashups and share the Knowlege

IF YOU HAVE CBBE bodyslide, it is VERY easy to convert

First off, open body slide, go to the outfit studio and load the project in question, it should be the osp file, not the xml (i think)

Delete the UUNP body, and Load the reference as CBBE HDT (loading CBBE will not give desired results, you need the hdt)

Make sure to select the Merge Checkbox

????

Save the Project, then batch.. yadda yadda

Profit

Its not perffect, youll have to play around to get it right. But im a big picture kinda guy who cares little for nuance, so its not a problem for me

Also, i have made the conversion for myself. I am Lurker and asshat, who does not share files, advice i will give but no free lunch

What would happen if I use this armor set but I am running a CBBE body? 

Weirdness happens mate, texture and body issues. If you do a batch in Bodyslide, the clothing will convert but not the body as well as the stated texture issues.

Ittle be goofy looking if you use extreme body types like i do

• 1 month later...

Akavier Samurai Armor - sleeves and band on the back missing textures, which I think belongs to Blades Bikini Armor Mod.

Crimson Leather Armor - Thong missing Texture from some other mods that I don't know.

some other issues

Hopeful there would be a texture hotfix.

Great Work!