Just some ideas for captured stories that you could use if your wanted to for your breeder series.

Some one mentioned on the thread or another post at having the minute men faction become breeders for the mirluck queen at the castle when you assault it you would of course have to change some of the minute men into women but when you assault the castle you could have the queen release phermones that cause the women to go mad with lust allowing the mirelurks to breed with them and then take them to a nest under the castle where they will give birth to a new brood of mirelurks. Due to the phermones in the nest changing the way they think the women begin to enjoy mating with the mirelurks. You could have the queen been intellegent and beable to comunicate with you after a mutation and then command you and a follower to convert the setterments you liberated into nests.

Was also thinking about story a for deathclaws. One where its in a remote facility ran by the institute you could find out about it by one of their synth contacting you for a job. You end up meeting the lead scientist at the facility so you go off to do the job she gave you. when you come back to her llab late at night you find out that she has been having sex with the deathclaw they have contained their. She then persuade you to try it or you can choose not to but thats boring. After having sex with the deathclaw she asks you come back next night and join her again after a few nights like this you character is becoming more and more addicted to having sex with deathclaws after say 4 nights the scientist then reveals that the deathclaw is actually intelligent and can speak and also it take time for a human female to be converted to bear deathclaw offspring and that if you have sex one last time with him you will end up only been able to bear deathclaw children. If you accept both you and her are impregnated by him and then he commands you and her to create a nest in the lower lvls of the facility and to help convert more women in the facility.

The ideas have a good start, but the "convert settlements" probably won't be implemented since it's a bit too intrusive for my tastes, as well as repetitive if you have to do it for a lot of settlements.

But the stories on their own are good, the Queen at the Castle could definitely have something to it, and the Institute facility and the nest underneath could work as well.

Slight note, though, Breeders don't have to "adapt" to be able to breed with animals. Once infected, any woman could carry Deathclaw eggs. ;)

You could change that the women infected by the breeder virus would want other women to be infected as well. In the original Sexout breeder you got to know the characters state of mind from when they had sex with a deathclaw they hated at first and then began to enjoy it until finally they helped them take over villages and recruit other women to become breeders. So with the deathclaw story the scientist would like to spread the virus by getting women to have sex with the deathclaw and infecting them.

For the mirelurk queen you could create one of 2 settlements of even a vault to take over as in reality they would'nt want people to find out or humans would exterminate them.

Just some ideas for captured stories that you could use if your wanted to for your breeder series.

Some one mentioned on the thread or another post at having the minute men faction become breeders for the mirluck queen at the castle when you assault it you would of course have to change some of the minute men into women but when you assault the castle you could have the queen release phermones that cause the women to go mad with lust allowing the mirelurks to breed with them and then take them to a nest under the castle where they will give birth to a new brood of mirelurks. Due to the phermones in the nest changing the way they think the women begin to enjoy mating with the mirelurks. You could have the queen been intellegent and beable to comunicate with you after a mutation and then command you and a follower to convert the setterments you liberated into nests.

Was also thinking about story a for deathclaws. One where its in a remote facility ran by the institute you could find out about it by one of their synth contacting you for a job. You end up meeting the lead scientist at the facility so you go off to do the job she gave you. when you come back to her llab late at night you find out that she has been having sex with the deathclaw they have contained their. She then persuade you to try it or you can choose not to but thats boring. After having sex with the deathclaw she asks you come back next night and join her again after a few nights like this you character is becoming more and more addicted to having sex with deathclaws after say 4 nights the scientist then reveals that the deathclaw is actually intelligent and can speak and also it take time for a human female to be converted to bear deathclaw offspring and that if you have sex one last time with him you will end up only been able to bear deathclaw children. If you accept both you and her are impregnated by him and then he commands you and her to create a nest in the lower lvls of the facility and to help convert more women in the facility.

The ideas have a good start, but the "convert settlements" probably won't be implemented since it's a bit too intrusive for my tastes, as well as repetitive if you have to do it for a lot of settlements.

But the stories on their own are good, the Queen at the Castle could definitely have something to it, and the Institute facility and the nest underneath could work as well.

Slight note, though, Breeders don't have to "adapt" to be able to breed with animals. Once infected, any woman could carry Deathclaw eggs. ;)

You could change that the women infected by the breeder virus would want other women to be infected as well. In the original Sexout breeder you got to know the characters state of mind from when they had sex with a deathclaw they hated at first and then began to enjoy it until finally they helped them take over villages and recruit other women to become breeders. So with the deathclaw story the scientist would like to spread the virus by getting women to have sex with the deathclaw and infecting them.

For the mirelurk queen you could create one of 2 settlements of even a vault to take over as in reality they would'nt want people to find out or humans would exterminate them.

In Fertile Breeder, Deathclaws tend to be addictive as well, but there's rarely a sentiment of wanting to spread the mutation and drag others to it as a result of it.

Another thing I'm not really into is the intelligent animal part. As far as I'm concerned, the animals should be as smart as they are in Fallout lore. So animals could have a bit of a plan, but not a master plan of conquering an entire town. Only Super Mutants could string together the sentences required to come up with something that organized ;)

I noticed on the download page that version 1.03 is up.... any fix's over 1.02?

The most noteworthy fix in my book was to the Jamaica Plains quest, the issue in question was an alias not being filled properly if I remember right. Because that alias wasn't being filled properly, it was preventing the quest from starting or functioning at all when you forced it to start.

This is a great job. I thought I'd comment on my experience so far: 

-BBM01 - The Lost Children: Salem Museum of Witchcraft

Wodan was not present when I arrive and had to finish the quest with setstage 

-BBM04 - Twisted Minds: Dugout Inn (Diamond City)

Could not speak to Broke after siding with her in the underwater cave, had to use setstage to complete

-BBM05 - Family Affairs: Sunshine Tidings Co-Op

This quest never triggered 

-BBM09 - Doctor On Call: Dr. Faraday's Lab (Replaces Warehouse in Diamond City)

Seems to work as intended.

BBJ01 - The Green Devil: Started after completing "Doctor On Call"

Curtis must have died getting to Jamaica Plain (TBH I might have blown him away since there is a swam of ferals), had to use a combination of resurrect and recycle actor to get the quest back on track 

Sound is bugged, any Idea's on what could be happening?

What do you mean by that? What part of the sound?

As in, when people are talking I only see their mouths moving. No sound.

That's intentional. I record the dialogue because Fallout 4 needs sound and .lip files to have it work properly. I mute the sound, but the lips move along with the text.

Sound is bugged, any Idea's on what could be happening?

What do you mean by that? What part of the sound?

As in, when people are talking I only see their mouths moving. No sound.

That's intentional. I record the dialogue because Fallout 4 needs sound and .lip files to have it work properly. I mute the sound, but the lips move along with the text.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. :D

this has a lot of potential.

but would it be possible to add something more temporary to the Player character?

like sleeping with one of the breeders and get the breeder perk (no real benefit, but it would be a nice touch), then interacting with any friendly animal or better, animal linked to the quests, and breed with those (dunno how the belly node would work yet, or if its just outfit). then once the animal have been born, it could be an item that could be turned in at one or several places (like faraday?).

it would not need a framework (but likely replaced when the framework gets there), but rather some text boxes with appropriate texts.

this has a lot of potential.

but would it be possible to add something more temporary to the Player character?

like sleeping with one of the breeders and get the breeder perk (no real benefit, but it would be a nice touch), then interacting with any friendly animal or better, animal linked to the quests, and breed with those (dunno how the belly node would work yet, or if its just outfit). then once the animal have been born, it could be an item that could be turned in at one or several places (like faraday?).

it would not need a framework (but likely replaced when the framework gets there), but rather some text boxes with appropriate texts.

Right now, I've got a whole bunch on my plate. I've got some things to wrap up for Fertile Breeder, I want to get some companion quests done for this mod and right now, there's a poll on my Patreon which leans to me working a bit on Skyrim until there's a decent framework for Fallout 4 to work with. And the system you put up above is more complicated than you could imagine. Belly scaling would require some advanced scripting, and making all different outfits (even if using Bodyslide) is just a pain to put in as a temporary solution. Hope you understand.

Greetings Pepertje,

I've got some feedback and issues I'm having with some of the quests....

BBM01:

I left Kimberly tied up while I killed raiders and ghouls in Lexington.  In that position she clipped backwards through the wall and into the building.  I had to tcl and modpos her to get her out.

Stage 50  Quest target points to Wodan, but to complete the stage I needed to finish talking with Kimberly.

Stage 60  Displayed two quest targets Kimberly and Sabine

Quest reward discussion with Sabine  The relief sex option text box (I know it is temporary until animations and such) assumes the PC is male, my character is female,  perhaps a gender check with separate text for female.

BBM02:

At one point (Don ?) mentions that Reaper can be subdued by shooting or with mole rat meat..  Had some  dropped it, held it etc, but Reaper was still hostile.  Is there something else I need to do with it?  

Suggest that the PC subdue Reaper with sex (with Reaper, not the mole rat meat)

Thought once Reaper was subdued, I could add him to my inventory or carry him back.  He appeared outside of Somerville Place upon my return.

Seems like he just sat there buzzing.  Not sure if anything else was supposed to happen with him.

Going to try a second pass with this being more detailed.

BBM03:

Level 2 PC I coc'd to Diamond City.  Upon arrival I was notified of the quest start.

During initial dialog with Piper to enter DC, notified "help BOS" completed.  The action outside the library took place without me.

Stage 90  not fast traveling.. got as far as the highway overpass near Fiddlers Green and I was notified that the stage was completed.  ( I had not even discovered FG yet. )

Had numerous dialog issues with later stages of this quest.  I kept reloading previous saves attempting to finish discussions.

While convincing April to leave the BOS, she will move around sometimes causing the dialog to stop.   One playthrough I even restrained April so that I could see the rest of the dialog as she kept running off to Taffington in the middle of the conversation.

Once receiving notification that Taffington was cleared prior to discovering it which bugged the dialog with both April and Cpt Bourne.

Reloaded save prior to stage 180.

Fast travel to Taffington and caught the end of the dialog between April and Bourne.

190 completed,  200 completed, 210 displayed.  April and Bourne do not move.

Cleared Taffington and had 2 quest targets  (Workshop and Bourne)  Activated workbench nothing happened.  no notification that 210 completed.  sqo shows 210 displayed and 220 displayed.  Can't initiate dialog with April, or Bourne.

Tried waiting, Sleeping, Fast Travel away and back.  Once April and Bourne moved to Taffington second floor but I could not initiate dialog with either of them.

Tried a save where Taffington was pre cleared, my main save path.  Arrived at Nordhagen and spoke with April to leave BOS  

Stages 10 - 150 complete 160 displayed.  restrained April completed 160, released April.  no QT for stage 190.

Arrive at TBH, 190 notified compete,  200 dormant, 210 complete, 220 Displayed.  Immediately attacked by bugs from canal.  Cannot initiate dialog with April or Bourne.  Bourne stands by boat ramp, April about half way down canal.   Tried waiting sleeping, travel, etc they did not move.

Also no quest target for Bourne (220)

Quit trying to progress on BBM03 and go back to BBJ04.  Fast travel to Starlight to pickup Jade.  April suddenly appears next to me and begins following me throughout the entire quest with Jade.  No dialog with April available  ( known bug on your front page)

BBM04:

Stage 40:

Once met April at Taffington Spoke with Bourne, Proceeded to secure Taffington

Greetings Pepertje,

BBM01:

I left Kimberly tied up while I killed raiders and ghouls in Lexington.  In that position she clipped backwards through the wall and into the building.  I had to tcl and modpos her to get her out.

Stage 50  Quest target points to Wodan, but to complete the stage I needed to finish talking with Kimberly.

Quest reward discussion with Sabine  The relief sex option text box (I know it is temporary until animations and such) assumes the PC is male, my character is female,  perhaps a gender check with separate text for female.

BBM02:

At one point (Don ?) mentions that Reaper can be subdued by shooting or with mole rat meat..  Had some  dropped it, held it etc, but Reaper was still hostile.  Is there something else I need to do with it?  

Thought once Reaper was subdued, I could add him to my inventory or carry him back.  He appeared outside of Somerville Place upon my return.

Seems like he just sat there buzzing.  Not sure if anything else was supposed to happen with him.

BBM03:

Level 2 PC I coc'd to Diamond City.  Upon arrival I was notified of the quest start.

During initial dialog with Piper to enter DC, notified "help BOS" completed.  The action outside the library took place without me.

Stage 90  not fast traveling.. got as far as the highway overpass near Fiddlers Green and I was notified that the stage was completed.  ( I had not even discovered FG yet. )

Had numerous dialog issues with later stages of this quest.  I kept reloading previous saves attempting to finish discussions.

While convincing April to leave the BOS, she will move around sometimes causing the dialog to stop.   One playthrough I even restrained April so that I could see the rest of the dialog as she kept running off to Taffington in the middle of the conversation.

Once receiving notification that Taffington was cleared prior to discovering it which bugged the dialog with both April and Cpt Bourne.

Fast travel to Taffington and caught the end of the dialog between April and Bourne.

Cleared Taffington and had 2 quest targets  (Workshop and Bourne)  Activated workbench nothing happened.  no notification that 210 completed.  sqo shows 210 displayed and 220 displayed.  Can't initiate dialog with April, or Bourne.

Tried waiting, Sleeping, Fast Travel away and back.  Once April and Bourne moved to Taffington second floor but I could not initiate dialog with either of them.

Tried a save where Taffington was pre cleared, my main save path.  Arrived at Nordhagen and spoke with April to leave BOS  

Stages 10 - 150 complete 160 displayed.  restrained April completed 160, released April.  no QT for stage 190.

Arrive at TBH, 190 notified compete,  200 dormant, 210 complete, 220 Displayed.  Immediately attacked by bugs from canal.  Cannot initiate dialog with April or Bourne.  Bourne stands by boat ramp, April about half way down canal.   Tried waiting sleeping, travel, etc they did not move.

Quit trying to progress on BBM03 and go back to BBJ04.  Fast travel to Starlight to pickup Jade.  April suddenly appears next to me and begins following me throughout the entire quest with Jade.  No dialog with April available  ( known bug on your front page)

BBM04:

Stage 40:

Once met April at Taffington Spoke with Bourne, Proceeded to secure Taffington

Thanks for the report, I'll look into them :)

BBM01:

-I don't know how Kimberly would clip through the wall. Every time I encounter her, she's in place on the furniture I placed there. Chances are it's an engine issue, she's not supposed to move.

-You should be able to get the dialogue from talking to either Wodan or Kimberly. I'll replace the quest target to point at Kimberly instead.

-Those are supposed to be two. One to point out where you are going, one pointing at Kimberly in case you lose her for any reason.

BBM02:

-I'll look into Reaper, but if you shot the Deathclaw earlier in the quest, Reaper will be hostile. The only way to subdue him is to "kill" him, which should turn him friendly and have him relocate to Sommerville Place. I'll look into the dialogue options a bit more.

BBM03

-The first part starts as soon as you hear any guards talk about the Hornets. The fight at the Library begins as soon as you enter the general vicinity and will carry on automatically whether you help them or not.

-The stage heading to Fiddler's Green should end once April gets close to the HAM radio. I'll be sure to look at the conditions there to make sure it only advances once she's close enough.

-That's odd. I'll look into the packages to make sure she doesn't go from one place to the next without reason.

-I'll look into the Taffington dialogue as well, make sure there's a way to get those checks working properly.

Greetings Pepertje,

BBM01:

BBM02:

BBM03:

BBM04:

Stage 40:

Outside Dugout Inn, Attempted to talk with Brooke she runs away then back, then sits down or does some other random thing. 

Should you be able to equip Brooke with armor without unequipping the her coat?

Stage 250

Zanoth in water when ritual is performed  Brooke entered water and performed ritual.  Received Rotihar gift then could not finish dialog. (water ?)  Tried once moving Brooke out of water with modpos.  Could not finish conversation.

Tried leaving Zanoth Lair,  Brookes quest target shown in Glowing Sea SW of Crater of Atom.  Enter Lair and Brooke is still there.

I seem to receive 2 Rotihar blades 1 legendary, 1 not.

BBM05:

Cannot start quest no matter what I try.  Setstage BBM05 10,  Startquest BBM05,  this order reverse order  also tried xx027cc7 as quest id.  fast travel in ,  walk in, activate WB,  hold  v,  Even found an old gamembryo ForceStartQuest <> command that is no longer supported.

I even loaded BB in creation kit,  strangely there was no asterisk next to sunshine tidings cells as there is with other BB related cells.

BBM06:

Quick play through only thing that I noticed was the captives in the boathouse exhibit the same sliding and clipping through the wall same as Kimberly in BBM01.

BBM07:

All seems good on a quick play through. 

BBM08:

Cleared JP.  Settlers begin arriving without a recruiting beacon  later realized those settlers were related to the quest.  Suggest delaying quest start until after recruiting beacon has been activated  24 hrs or so.   "We heard your beacon and returned"  This could help with a pre cleared JP settlement and the quest not starting (known issue)

First playthrough rescued Amber and fast traveled back to JP.  Katie goes to settlement area and performs idle anims.  Amber only goes as far a the Store on corner with the Pickup in the middle of the 4 way.  Stage 60 did not complete so Stage 70 never happened.

Stage 60 has 2 quest targets Katie and workbench.

Forced a setstage 70  but neither Katie or Amber moved to initiate conversation. 

Forced a setstage 80  When I attemped to speak with amber the conversation would display the dialog line and then she would run away from me.

I did a set restrained so I could finish the conversation.

Sided with Super Mutants.  Suggest option to speak with Megan / Grunt where PC has sex with Grunt as option.

Had Level 5 PC with CHR 4  so negotiations went bad to say the least......  Basically the Mutants get everything.  

If men need to leave or be killed,  suggest PC should be given time to reassign them to a new settlement,  future settlers should all be female.

Also if it is a free for all, suggest if PC returns to JP they must submit to Super Mutants and Super Mutant Hounds.

Men still there when mutants arrive.

Why does Megan not want to return to JP?  future plans?

Second time mutants again.

Did not fast travel  Amber loligags behind Katie on the return trip so far as to be hard to see both at the same time.

No difference between standard and fast travel  stage did not complete NPC do not approach, no dialog etc.

Again setstage 70 and 80.

Spoke with Amber and she ran to the bench by the Pulaski shelter and sat down.  finished the conversation there.

Third time  Death Claws

Stage 120

2 quest targets Katie and death claw camp.

Suggest dialog option with Megan since she mentions Katies time with death claws.  further details etc.

Is Megan a "companion" during this stage, she does not enter sneak with you,  have seen this as happen during settler rescue so it may be unaboidable.

Stage 150

Stage 170 auto completed, I assume when Katie reached JP.  I stayed at death claw camp talking with Megan.  Notification received before conversation with Megan completed.

During the third playthrough Amber mentioned an expert in Diamond City.  This did not start the BBM09 quest as I thought it might.  ( I did encounter the same dialog, I think from Kimberly during BBM01 and it started the quest)

BBM09:

Stage 80 did not complete on my second play through possibly due to my PC movement initiating dialog with Faraday.  Any issues with "Full Dialog Interface" ?  Faraday keeps initiating speech with me, I say goodbye,  screen switches to Resident but she does not process any dialog.

Setstage 90.

Stage 90,  Said goodbye to Faraday, screen switches back to Resident and again no dialog happens.

Setstage 100

Stage 100,  Said goodbye to Faraday, again back to Resident and no dialog.  possibly some flag not being cleared correctly when stage 80 bugged?

BBJ01:

First play no issues.

BBJ02:

First play no issues.

BBJ03:

Again no issues.

BBJ04:

First play (Accompanied by April and Jade)

Stage 80

Same issue with Becky clipping fell off second story onto ground.  Might have had a dialog bug with Liam at that point.  seemed to end abruptly.

Stage 90

Follow Liam to Bunker Hill.  Liam just stands in Natick Banks.   I fast traveled to BH thinking he would come with me,  He didn't.  Waited for him.  Never received stage complete could not advance or initiate any dialog with anyone.

Reloaded save at Natick Banks,  instead of fast travel began walking north to Roadside Pines.  Got into a fight with raiders there etc.... moved south toward NB to see if Liam would move.  Nope.  Fast traveled to RPM and started walking back to NB,  here comes Liam....  Follow Liam past every random foe encounter and out of our way and into hostile territories ( I hate the NPC AI sometimes) all the way to Bunker Hill.  First time inside BH on play through ( Initial conversation with Kessler - Caravan - Raider - On my own interrupted )  No notification of stage 90 completion.

Liam, Jade, and Kessler seem to be having a conversation as Liam says here is Kessler now, only Kessler is not present in the group and there is no dialog displayed for her.  Liam seems to have dialog responding to Kessler. 

Wait, travel out and back.  No arrival at BH stage complete.

Setstage 100

Talk with Kessler...  Quest target still points to Liam..  Dialog with Liam seems bugged.  Third person view of group but no dialog displays...

Cannot initiate dialog with Kessler, Jade, April, or Liam.   I can get Meg's tour of BH dialog fine.

Setstage 110

Fast travel to Graygarden April follows, Jade is missing.  Find caravan,  cannot initiate dialog with the dude there.  Fast travel back to BH.  Jade is still with Liam (Kessler is gardening)..  Can initiate dialog options with Jade, tell her to follow me but she doesn't.

(Going to reload an older save just after completion of BBJ03 and see if I have better results.)

Over all I like the mod and the work you put into it.  I am fleshing out suggestion on a possible BBCaptured or random encounter scenario I am calling "Stag Party"....

Regards

Greetings Pepertje,

BBM01:

BBM02:

BBM03:

Addressed in post above.

BBM04:

Stage 40:

Outside Dugout Inn, Attempted to talk with Brooke she runs away then back, then sits down or does some other random thing.

Stage 250

Zanoth in water when ritual is performed  Brooke entered water and performed ritual.  Received Rotihar gift then could not finish dialog. (water ?)  Tried once moving Brooke out of water with modpos.  Could not finish conversation.

Tried leaving Zanoth Lair,  Brookes quest target shown in Glowing Sea SW of Crater of Atom.  Enter Lair and Brooke is still there.

>Maybe Brooke's sandbox package kicks in or something. She is set to be your teammate, so going out a bit further should solve it. If she continues to return to the same place, chances are a previous scene is still running and forcing her into that package. Let me know if this happens.

>Technically, you shouldn't be able to equip Brooke with other equipment. It comes with her being set to Teammate, which makes her sneak when you do.

>With ragdoll deaths, Zanoth may slip into the water. Make sure he dies on dry land. (position your character between him and the water, it should make him die into the other direction.)

>For some reason, the game thinks Zanoth's Lair should be reached through the door leading to Virgil's lab. If you use "movetoqt BBM04", you should pop to Brooke again.

>No idea why you would receive two of those. I only ever receive 1...

BBM05:

Cannot start quest no matter what I try.  Setstage BBM05 10,  Startquest BBM05,  this order reverse order  also tried xx027cc7 as quest id.  fast travel in ,  walk in, activate WB,  hold  v,  Even found an old gamembryo ForceStartQuest <> command that is no longer supported.

I even loaded BB in creation kit,  strangely there was no asterisk next to sunshine tidings cells as there is with other BB related cells.

>Generally this means an alias not filling properly. This is likely the "companion" alias, I'll try setting that one to optional for now.

>The edits are to the "Wilderness" cells surrounding it. The SunshineTidings cells are right next to the edited cells ;)

BBM06:

Quick play through only thing that I noticed was the captives in the boathouse exhibit the same sliding and clipping through the wall same as Kimberly in BBM01.

BBM07:

>Glad to hear these are fairly stable. And yes, the floating captives seems to be a recurring glitch for some. Again, I don't know what would cause it, and it's likely an engine bug or something in mods. I don't know how to fix this...

BBM08:

Cleared JP.  Settlers begin arriving without a recruiting beacon  later realized those settlers were related to the quest.  Suggest delaying quest start until after recruiting beacon has been activated  24 hrs or so.   "We heard your beacon and returned"  This could help with a pre cleared JP settlement and the quest not starting (known issue)

First playthrough rescued Amber and fast traveled back to JP.  Katie goes to settlement area and performs idle anims.  Amber only goes as far a the Store on corner with the Pickup in the middle of the 4 way.  Stage 60 did not complete so Stage 70 never happened.

Forced a setstage 70  but neither Katie or Amber moved to initiate conversation.

Forced a setstage 80  When I attemped to speak with amber the conversation would display the dialog line and then she would run away from me.

Sided with Super Mutants.  Suggest option to speak with Megan / Grunt where PC has sex with Grunt as option.

Had Level 5 PC with CHR 4  so negotiations went bad to say the least......  Basically the Mutants get everything.  

If men need to leave or be killed,  suggest PC should be given time to reassign them to a new settlement,  future settlers should all be female.

Also if it is a free for all, suggest if PC returns to JP they must submit to Super Mutants and Super Mutant Hounds.

Did not fast travel  Amber loligags behind Katie on the return trip so far as to be hard to see both at the same time.

No difference between standard and fast travel  stage did not complete NPC do not approach, no dialog etc.

Spoke with Amber and she ran to the bench by the Pulaski shelter and sat down.  finished the conversation there.

Third time  Death Claws

Stage 120

Suggest dialog option with Megan since she mentions Katies time with death claws.  further details etc.

Is Megan a "companion" during this stage, she does not enter sneak with you,  have seen this as happen during settler rescue so it may be unaboidable.

Stage 150

Stage 170 auto completed, I assume when Katie reached JP.  I stayed at death claw camp talking with Megan.  Notification received before conversation with Megan completed.

During the third playthrough Amber mentioned an expert in Diamond City.  This did not start the BBM09 quest as I thought it might.  ( I did encounter the same dialog, I think from Kimberly during BBM01 and it started the quest)

>Technically, those settlers were right behind the main group and moved in while you were looking for Amber. ;) I'll look into the bug of the quest not starting if Jamaica Plains has already been secured.

>The scene ended because the actor flag would make it end as soon as combat would start. I generally laid down a field of carnage, keeping them from getting into a fight. Will be fixed.

>That objective should only point at Katie. I'm guessing you have another objective pop up, probably the "Secure Jamaica Plain" for some reason.

>That would be done on stage 60 ;) You should be able to use repeated stages and get the scripts to run again, making the scene start over.

>She ran off to a bench, didn't she? That's where she was supposed to sit for her conversation with Katie, so that's where she went during this scene.

>That's a restraining order if I ever saw one :P

>The point with Grunt is that he wants something more permanent. That would be Megan, not the player.

>Yes, they can drive a hard bargain. Did it make you feel like you let down Jamaica Plain? It should ;)

>I knew I forgot something. I'll look into the males leaving and finding a way to have any new male settlers get killed. Something like a repeating background quest which triggers once every week or so.

>I'll see if I can add in some dialogue to explain/implement that. Obviously, with the player not being a permanent resident, they wouldn't have to abide by the same rules, and obviously the player would have been responsible for the Mutants coming there. But it is a bit of a gap as it stands.

>Same as above, forgot to put that in. My negotiations went splendid, so I didn't go there.

>No future plans as it is. She just ends up liking her new home too much. And from sub-lore (stuff that's not in the game but what I have thought about ;)), Megan was supposed to be a bit of a permanent offering to begin with, little chance of returning.

>Mutants again? Suppose you gave them the green light :P (Sorry, I go down the list point-by point to have a bit of a line to follow for anyone reading it XD)

>They should follow the same package. The only things I could think of is either one being faster at running or one of them getting blocked at some point.

>Like I said, chances are the game ended the scene at some point. I'll look into it.

>Try 60 :P

>Called it :P

>Majestic creatures, aren't they? :P

>Stage 120

>Could be that a previous objective didn't complete. The marker for that quest should only point at the leader of the allies you chose.

>Amber should be the one who tells you about that ;) (Unfortunately, Fallout 4 makes it kind of difficult to get all information across through dialogue. Only 4 options at any time.) Katie also tells you personally after she's asked you to help her track Amber.

>It's a flag you set. That flag has some other things that go along with it, most notably the companion wheel when you activate them. Same with Brooke, but her following was more combat oriented so I felt the sneaking was more important there than with Megan.

>Stage 150

>Could be the same as above. Unless the alias "AllyLeader" somehow points at Katie as well... that would be very odd, though.

>Yes, stage 170 completes as soon as Katie reaches Jamaica Plain. The next stage should tell you to let her finish her speech, which requires you to stand a bit closer to her in order to have her begin talking. (At least, I believe you had to be in earshot for that.)

>Must have overlooked that one. Generally most quests would kick off the BBM09 quest at some point when asking about Breeders.

BBM09:

Stage 80 did not complete on my second play through possibly due to my PC movement initiating dialog with Faraday.  Any issues with "Full Dialog Interface" ?  Faraday keeps initiating speech with me, I say goodbye,  screen switches to Resident but she does not process any dialog.

Setstage 90.

Stage 90,  Said goodbye to Faraday, screen switches back to Resident and again no dialog happens.

Setstage 100

Stage 100,  Said goodbye to Faraday, again back to Resident and no dialog.  possibly some flag not being cleared correctly when stage 80 bugged?

>At this point, I believe Wolfe is supposed to step in. She should be leaning against the wall. I'll make sure the player can't talk to Faraday during these scenes.

>This is probably because the scene is still ongoing. Try using "moveto player" on the patient to see if that causes something. Although from the sound of it, Faraday is supposed to talk.

BBJ01:

First play no issues.

BBJ02:

First play no issues.

BBJ03:

Again no issues.

>Phew, glad to see there's at least some quests without bugs :P

BBJ04:

Stage 80

Same issue with Becky clipping fell off second story onto ground.  Might have had a dialog bug with Liam at that point.  seemed to end abruptly.

Stage 90

Follow Liam to Bunker Hill.  Liam just stands in Natick Banks.   I fast traveled to BH thinking he would come with me,  He didn't.  Waited for him.  Never received stage complete could not advance or initiate any dialog with anyone.

Reloaded save at Natick Banks,  instead of fast travel began walking north to Roadside Pines.  Got into a fight with raiders there etc.... moved south toward NB to see if Liam would move.  Nope.  Fast traveled to RPM and started walking back to NB,  here comes Liam....  Follow Liam past every random foe encounter and out of our way and into hostile territories ( I hate the NPC AI sometimes) all the way to Bunker Hill.  First time inside BH on play through ( Initial conversation with Kessler - Caravan - Raider - On my own interrupted )  No notification of stage 90 completion.

Liam, Jade, and Kessler seem to be having a conversation as Liam says here is Kessler now, only Kessler is not present in the group and there is no dialog displayed for her.  Liam seems to have dialog responding to Kessler.

Setstage 100

Talk with Kessler...  Quest target still points to Liam..  Dialog with Liam seems bugged.  Third person view of group but no dialog displays...

Cannot initiate dialog with Kessler, Jade, April, or Liam.   I can get Meg's tour of BH dialog fine.

Setstage 110

Fast travel to Graygarden April follows, Jade is missing.  Find caravan,  cannot initiate dialog with the dude there.  Fast travel back to BH.  Jade is still with Liam (Kessler is gardening)..  Can initiate dialog options with Jade, tell her to follow me but she doesn't.

(Going to reload an older save just after completion of BBJ03 and see if I have better results.)

>Ah, yes, April. The one who shouldn't be there, but who's totally kicking ass anyway :P

>I really have no idea what is causing all the clipping of kneeling hostages, but that seems to be the thing that goes haywire all the time 0.o I've never had this issue myself, although I haven't booted up the game for a while now, maybe it was some update or a mod conflict. If any hostages in the Minutemen quests experience similar clipping/floating, let me know, otherwise it means something is off...

>Does it help if you move him to you a bit using console. It could be that his path is stuck somewhere. I've had the issue a few times myself as well, but it worked on other occasions.

>The stage should complete if Liam, Becky and Jade are all in position near the entrance. The conversation with Kessler shouldn't have to trigger at all, the player isn't really involved in the scene. Also, talking to Jade should prompt her to say "Let's get going, shall we?", this should kick off the scene in case something halts it.

>That's because Kessler was probably too far out for her to show up properly. She should be closing in two lines before Liam says he sees her. I've added a wait stage to make sure she's within earshot before the conversation continues.

>At stage 100, there's supposed to be an ongoing conversation between Liam and Jade. If you follow Liam, Kessler should come to you. I'll add in another trigger dialogue for this part. Using SetStage doesn't make this happen. Use SetStage 90 to start the scene, which should take them to the entrance to Bunker Hill.

>Once they're in position for the scene, they cannot be interrupted. It means the scene is running and has the "interruptible" flag unchecked. April shouldn't be talking either because you probably have her stuck in another scene as well during which she has no dialog in her quest.

>SetStage 110

>The scene is still ongoing and the actors have their packages. Did you get the player dialogue option? After that, the scene should technically end. And the quest objective is supposed to update once Liam and Jade get close enough to the caravan.

Over all I like the mod and the work you put into it.  I am fleshing out suggestion on a possible BBCaptured or random encounter scenario I am calling "Stag Party"....

>Thanks. It's a lot of hard wotk and I'm glad to hear you like it ;)

Any suggestions are welcome, although I do have to warn that chances are Boston Breeder will be put on hold for a while until a sex framework gets out. Especially the Captured quests which generally rely on sex more. Unless I go down a Callville path and shoehorse something in because it just has to be there :P

And you do have me curious about this "Stag Party", keep me posted on that :)

And thanks for the thorough bug report. I'll try to fix as many as I can as soon as I can, but a lot of the stuff is plastered together with wet glue as it is, so there are bound to remain some issues here and there.

Greetings Pepertje,

BBM01:

BBM02:

BBM03:

Addressed in post above.

BBM04:

Stage 40:

Stage 250

>Maybe Brooke's sandbox package kicks in or something. She is set to be your teammate, so going out a bit further should solve it. If she continues to return to the same place, chances are a previous scene is still running and forcing her into that package. Let me know if this happens.

>Technically, you shouldn't be able to equip Brooke with other equipment. It comes with her being set to Teammate, which makes her sneak when you do.

>With ragdoll deaths, Zanoth may slip into the water. Make sure he dies on dry land. (position your character between him and the water, it should make him die into the other direction.)

>For some reason, the game thinks Zanoth's Lair should be reached through the door leading to Virgil's lab. If you use "movetoqt BBM04", you should pop to Brooke again.

>No idea why you would receive two of those. I only ever receive 1...

BBM05:

>Generally this means an alias not filling properly. This is likely the "companion" alias, I'll try setting that one to optional for now.

>The edits are to the "Wilderness" cells surrounding it. The SunshineTidings cells are right next to the edited cells ;)

BBM06:

BBM07:

>Glad to hear these are fairly stable. And yes, the floating captives seems to be a recurring glitch for some. Again, I don't know what would cause it, and it's likely an engine bug or something in mods. I don't know how to fix this...

BBM08:

Third time  Death Claws

Stage 120

Stage 150

>Technically, those settlers were right behind the main group and moved in while you were looking for Amber. ;) I'll look into the bug of the quest not starting if Jamaica Plains has already been secured.

>The scene ended because the actor flag would make it end as soon as combat would start. I generally laid down a field of carnage, keeping them from getting into a fight. Will be fixed.

>That objective should only point at Katie. I'm guessing you have another objective pop up, probably the "Secure Jamaica Plain" for some reason.

>That would be done on stage 60 ;) You should be able to use repeated stages and get the scripts to run again, making the scene start over.

>She ran off to a bench, didn't she? That's where she was supposed to sit for her conversation with Katie, so that's where she went during this scene.

>That's a restraining order if I ever saw one :P

>The point with Grunt is that he wants something more permanent. That would be Megan, not the player.

>Yes, they can drive a hard bargain. Did it make you feel like you let down Jamaica Plain? It should ;)

>I knew I forgot something. I'll look into the males leaving and finding a way to have any new male settlers get killed. Something like a repeating background quest which triggers once every week or so.

>I'll see if I can add in some dialogue to explain/implement that. Obviously, with the player not being a permanent resident, they wouldn't have to abide by the same rules, and obviously the player would have been responsible for the Mutants coming there. But it is a bit of a gap as it stands.

>Same as above, forgot to put that in. My negotiations went splendid, so I didn't go there.

>No future plans as it is. She just ends up liking her new home too much. And from sub-lore (stuff that's not in the game but what I have thought about ;)), Megan was supposed to be a bit of a permanent offering to begin with, little chance of returning.

>Mutants again? Suppose you gave them the green light :P (Sorry, I go down the list point-by point to have a bit of a line to follow for anyone reading it XD)

>They should follow the same package. The only things I could think of is either one being faster at running or one of them getting blocked at some point.

>Like I said, chances are the game ended the scene at some point. I'll look into it.

>Try 60 :P

>Called it :P

>Majestic creatures, aren't they? :P

>Stage 120

>Could be that a previous objective didn't complete. The marker for that quest should only point at the leader of the allies you chose.

>Amber should be the one who tells you about that ;) (Unfortunately, Fallout 4 makes it kind of difficult to get all information across through dialogue. Only 4 options at any time.) Katie also tells you personally after she's asked you to help her track Amber.

>It's a flag you set. That flag has some other things that go along with it, most notably the companion wheel when you activate them. Same with Brooke, but her following was more combat oriented so I felt the sneaking was more important there than with Megan.

>Stage 150

>Could be the same as above. Unless the alias "AllyLeader" somehow points at Katie as well... that would be very odd, though.

>Yes, stage 170 completes as soon as Katie reaches Jamaica Plain. The next stage should tell you to let her finish her speech, which requires you to stand a bit closer to her in order to have her begin talking. (At least, I believe you had to be in earshot for that.)

>Must have overlooked that one. Generally most quests would kick off the BBM09 quest at some point when asking about Breeders.

BBM09:

Setstage 90.

Setstage 100

>At this point, I believe Wolfe is supposed to step in. She should be leaning against the wall. I'll make sure the player can't talk to Faraday during these scenes.

>This is probably because the scene is still ongoing. Try using "moveto player" on the patient to see if that causes something. Although from the sound of it, Faraday is supposed to talk.

BBJ01:

First play no issues.

BBJ02:

First play no issues.

BBJ03:

Again no issues.

>Phew, glad to see there's at least some quests without bugs :P

BBJ04:

Stage 80

Stage 90

Follow Liam to Bunker Hill.  Liam just stands in Natick Banks.   I fast traveled to BH thinking he would come with me,  He didn't.  Waited for him.  Never received stage complete could not advance or initiate any dialog with anyone.

Setstage 100

Setstage 110

>Ah, yes, April. The one who shouldn't be there, but who's totally kicking ass anyway :P

>I really have no idea what is causing all the clipping of kneeling hostages, but that seems to be the thing that goes haywire all the time 0.o I've never had this issue myself, although I haven't booted up the game for a while now, maybe it was some update or a mod conflict. If any hostages in the Minutemen quests experience similar clipping/floating, let me know, otherwise it means something is off...

>Does it help if you move him to you a bit using console. It could be that his path is stuck somewhere. I've had the issue a few times myself as well, but it worked on other occasions.

>The stage should complete if Liam, Becky and Jade are all in position near the entrance. The conversation with Kessler shouldn't have to trigger at all, the player isn't really involved in the scene. Also, talking to Jade should prompt her to say "Let's get going, shall we?", this should kick off the scene in case something halts it.

>That's because Kessler was probably too far out for her to show up properly. She should be closing in two lines before Liam says he sees her. I've added a wait stage to make sure she's within earshot before the conversation continues.

>At stage 100, there's supposed to be an ongoing conversation between Liam and Jade. If you follow Liam, Kessler should come to you. I'll add in another trigger dialogue for this part. Using SetStage doesn't make this happen. Use SetStage 90 to start the scene, which should take them to the entrance to Bunker Hill.

>Once they're in position for the scene, they cannot be interrupted. It means the scene is running and has the "interruptible" flag unchecked. April shouldn't be talking either because you probably have her stuck in another scene as well during which she has no dialog in her quest.

>SetStage 110

>The scene is still ongoing and the actors have their packages. Did you get the player dialogue option? After that, the scene should technically end. And the quest objective is supposed to update once Liam and Jade get close enough to the caravan.

>Thanks. It's a lot of hard wotk and I'm glad to hear you like it ;)

Any suggestions are welcome, although I do have to warn that chances are Boston Breeder will be put on hold for a while until a sex framework gets out. Especially the Captured quests which generally rely on sex more. Unless I go down a Callville path and shoehorse something in because it just has to be there :P

And you do have me curious about this "Stag Party", keep me posted on that :)

And thanks for the thorough bug report. I'll try to fix as many as I can as soon as I can, but a lot of the stuff is plastered together with wet glue as it is, so there are bound to remain some issues here and there.

I probably should have posted each quest separately..

Anyways more details for BBJ04:

I loaded a save prior to my conversation with April at Nordhagen.

Took Jade through the quest until we reach Liam.  BTW  quest target points to Becky, not Liam.

Oddly enough I remember Becky being nude on the last play through, she was clothed this time....

Suggestion  perhaps PC can find Liam where he is and through dialog help rescue Becky from the super mutants residing in Natick Banks.

The super mutants captured the breeder.  Further reason why the mutants and death claw are fighting.  The death claw has picked up on her scent and wants her for himself.

I did not try moving Liam by console yet,  I performed the same actions as the first time only Liam did not move this time.   I then fast traveled to Bunker Hill and Liam began his trek with Becky.   I stood around waiting and watching the quest target on the Pip map.   I could also skip the 117 gun battles along the way :shy:

Liam and Becky did arrive at BH,  Becky, Jade, and Liam had their conversation and I did get the stage completed notification for BH.

Jade and Liam had the conversation with the missing Kessler.  ( They arrived at night.  during the whole conversation Kessler remained sleeping in the shack next to the brahmin pen.)

Stages 10 through 90 showing completed.

Stage 100 showing displayed.

I did a fast 6 hr wait on the stool in the shop area next to Liam and Jade.  Now morning Kessler is roaming around doing her farming idles. 

Quest targed still points to Liam.

Liam and Jade are standing in the middle of BH shop area having a staring contest and won't talk to me.  (I'm starting to think it's me they don't like :( )

I can initiate a dialog box with Kessler but she says nothing and walks away.

I left it there for now.

BBM08:

Yes at first I was bummed that the negotiations with the mutants did not go better, but then I thought "Wow, I wonder how much fun this could be in the future" :lol:

BBM02:

I did not kill the death claw,  We "came" to an understanding, twice in fact. :lol: 

Reaper and I were attacked by a death claw on the first go round.  I was not sure if it was the same one or a random attack.

I will look at and try some of your suggestions later.

Thanks.

In the hornets mission, I've noticed a consistent issue when convincing April to set up the outpost. The quest for some reason procs the objectives "Clear out the Boathouse" and to talk to Cpt. Bourne or April(can't remember off the top of my head) and trying to force the stage to advance just completes the quest and leaves both April and Cpt. Bourne glitched out and speechless. I'd have to start the quest over to get the stages again, but I also noticed that the quest for Sunshine Tidings still doesn't start up(V1.03)

Alright, there's a patched version up which hopefully smooths out numerous plagueing issues. If anyone could check the "addressed, awaiting confirmation" list, I can cross them off if they work for more people now. :)

Tried this mod today, I can tell part of it worked, I get random rumors from NPCs about stuff related to this mod. However, when I go to any rumored location, or any marked in the spoiler of this post, I cannot find anyone.

Post your load order.  Or at least where you went and what quests you were wanting to do.  Lots of the rumors start quests for you to follow up on.  Some you can stumble upon without hearing rumors or being told about.  

Found a minor problem with a quest icon.  

BBMO2 - Lurking in the Dark: Sommerville Place.  The quest icon after you find the stingwing shows on the Mother inside the house.  Couldn't advance the quest.  Found out if you go back near the water to where the father is standing it advances the quest.  Perhaps changing that quest icon to show on him instead?

Soo any tips on what is supposed to happen with Jade in the Colonial Taphouse? I had to try and use set stage to get it to recognize that I had actually gone in, and when i sit down with Jade nothing happens. Then if i keep using set stage to advance the quest, i don't see the gunner contact or anything? Should i just advance the quest to the end and skip the whole thing?

Soo any tips on what is supposed to happen with Jade in the Colonial Taphouse? I had to try and use set stage to get it to recognize that I had actually gone in, and when i sit down with Jade nothing happens. Then if i keep using set stage to advance the quest, i don't see the gunner contact or anything? Should i just advance the quest to the end and skip the whole thing?

Once you enter the Taphouse, the stage should advance. Once you sit down in the Taphouse, Jade should kick off a conversation. Once that conversation is over, you'll have to go to the Shamrock Taphouse.

BBM08- Caught in the Middle.  Finished that quest line.  Everything went well for me.  Only issue I had was that Katie's dialogue during the negotiation was not showing, although the camera panned to her and she spoke, just no dialogue showed.  

Tested friendly fire on both her and Amber, did not flag hostile for me.   Both Katie and Amber returned to Jamacia Plain after rescuing Amber.

Also the quest target for Eliminate Slavers/Raiders showed for me.