[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

Nice work! :)

Thank you so much!

Though... I have a really bad news. I'm gonna paste the message I wrote to Zorak:

Well technically yes... but you have no idea how much shit I have to study :/

I had this rare weekend in which I said "why not?" and I tried... but to do stuff the right way, you're ought to dedicate yourself completely. Patreon is almost tassative and I wholeheartedly agree that you animators use it. It's a job in anything and everything.

I'd really like to improve, but I just received a terrific message of a sudden assignment from my movie and tv shows adaptation... and I almost had an heart attack of how much shit has to be done for the 6 February. No joke.

Plus the incoming exams... I simply cannot do these things :/

Again thanks for everything... but it's as I thought. I'm in a veeeeery bad position this year, and I simply have not the time .-.

I'm really sorry guys... :/

Guest Redabyss

My opinion.

Focus on your studies Redabyss. Animations can be done later, when and if you have free time, your studies cannot. 

Yes you're right... but I have a way to get it done!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Redabyss

Hey guys!
So, as you know, I've been very busy, but I wanted to keep doing stuff and, in fact, I completed another animation.

I scrapped the cowgirl I was preparing since Mike made a very similiar (and obviously better) one, and I did a simplier animation.

Preview attached. Hopefully I'll save correctly this time without bothering Zorak XD

post-1326409-0-78546600-1486374648_thumb.png

Hey guys!

So, as you know, I've been very busy, but I wanted to keep doing stuff and, in fact, I completed another animation.

I scrapped the cowgirl I was preparing since Mike made a very similiar (and obviously better) one, and I did a simplier animation.

Preview attached. Hopefully I'll save correctly this time without bothering Zorak XD

Great job Redabyss!! I want to see this animation finished!!  :)

Guest Redabyss

Thanks! It is kinda noisy and loops kind of too fast but it works and I think it's better than my first one. Next time I'll do many more loops XD

Anyways, feedback & suggestions are appreciated :)

Guest Redabyss

Good work Redabyss. Thank you for making animations(more animators is always cool.)  looking forward to seeing more of what you have planned :D

Thank you very much! :) Probably the next ones are coming soon-ish since I'm getting accostumed XD

Small preview of my next project, which will be called "The trident".

Now, the question is... oraljob of footjob? I'm leaning towards footjob XD

Since this weekend I'll stay at grandma's house without many distractions or things to do, probably it will be ready by then :)

post-1326409-0-83489900-1486455369_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

NEW UPDATE! Yes, two days in a row! :D

This time I bring you: Facesitting footjob! Enjoy! :)

Please, let me know what you think. Feedback is super appreciated.

post-1326409-0-53960200-1486484200_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

NEW UPDATE! Yes, two days in a row! :D

This time I bring you: Facesitting footjob! Enjoy! :)

Please, let me know what you think. Feedback is super appreciated.

His arms are going to get numb so fast. But at least he gets that double action.

Haha yeah, it's meant to be femdomish XD

Guest Redabyss

So some news for the future. I have to study hard (again) and I won't probably be able to upload anything 'till I dunno when. But since I get accostumed to Blender, expect some updates sooner or later. Thanks for the attention :)

So some news for the future. I have to study hard (again) and I won't probably be able to upload anything 'till I dunno when. But since I get accostumed to Blender, expect some updates sooner or later, especially if I get some moral support. Thanks for the attention :)

Studying is more important. We understand, and will wait patiently. :D

Guest Redabyss

"Hot and cold pleasure, pt.1" incoming in the near-ish future (I hope).

The thing behind is the biggest fish tank :)

Looking good buddy. :)

Thank you very much! I'm planning three animations (handjob -> oraljob -> vaginal) and to release them together. No climax atm, since I'll probably do a bad work.

EDIT: just completed the handjob! It looks good, hopefully you guys will enjoy it :D

I'm posting it once I'll be done with the oraljob and the vaginal.

Guest Redabyss

Two new previews.

Everything's going good, hopefully I'll be able to release this mini-series soon :)

EDIT: oraljob is ready! Just need to do the vaginal :D

post-1326409-0-23459500-1486918122_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-13888200-1486918127_thumb.png

Hey! Great job with your animations, been reading on the forums for while before I finally got the nerves to chime in lol :D I see your posts for a while and it's nice to see your work out there and I wanted to ask, you said that your a newbie at blender, did you have any previous experience in animation before this? I wanna try too but it looks very complex in the shots you've posted, thanks for the update, looks cool :D

Guest Redabyss

Hey! Great job with your animations, been reading on the forums for while before I finally got the nerves to chime in lol :D I see your posts for a while and it's nice to see your work out there and I wanted to ask, you said that your a newbie at blender, did you have any previous experience in animation before this? I wanna try too but it looks very complex in the shots you've posted, thanks for the update, looks cool :D

Hey! Thank you very much, tomorrow I'll probably upload new three animations that should be good :)

So honestly creating animation is actually easy an anybody could seriously try. I had no previous experience with animating, other than creating shitty gifs in the past. I just did some trying, in Blender, before actually creating my first animation.

I'll admit - my very first published work is rather crappy, but you can see my two following works are better, and I think the new animations I'm gonna post are even better.

You just need to understand which keys to animate and how, but it's actually simple and easy to grasp.

So yeah, it's about trial and error. You just need to have some patience, but again it's easy creating animations for TS4 and you can ask for help to anybody ;)