Shinshi——LEWD vanilla armor replacer collection(UNP)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2018 at 5:24 PM, drummond said:

hi guys, someone can re-up the original mega link?

thx

I am currently uploading to my mega account, though it is slow to say the least, after that I will post a link for the uunp version and the nio heels fix for it.

Though I would like a working link to the cbbe bodyslide version as the main source is a pain for me to download from, a mega link would be great as I could just import to my own mega account.

Done, here we go ;

1 hour ago, MetaKnight145 said:

>exceeds transfer limit
RIP me.

I am using a free account with a 4gb download limit which seems to reset every 5-6 hours or so.  So just give it a try now and then and it should work, though if you have your own mega account you should be able to import to your mega storage and download when you want to.

Fuck's sake Baidu is a major pain in the ass. Can't register since I need a phone number and I'm not downloading a spyware disguised as a downloader (that requires an account anyway).

Oh well, guess I'm not getting my lewds :c

EDIT : Managed to make an account and the downloader ain't that bad. Will see what happens next, but download speed is absolute ass right now.

Not too sure mainly because I tend to merge everything into one file, but as far as I am aware there are two files for the uunp version, the main file shinshi bodyslide conversion around 7gb and shinsi replacer (nioh) around 40mb ish or so.  Or at least those are the only two files I have in my archive for this mod, and I have non of the cbbe files for it at all, as I stopped using cbbe long before I found this replacer.

Quick note as well the googledrive link on the second page of this thread is still working if anybody is having problems getting it from my mega account.  Though google will complain that the file is too big to scan, just choose to download it anyway and it should work.

I get the feeling I'm doing something wrong. I'm using the CBBE patch, and while the armour all loads correctly, the nipples look awful. Previewing in bodyslide shows this as well, as shown on the attached.

I'm probably doing something wrong in bodyslide, I'm not used to really using it, but I have no idea what it could be. Adjusting the sliders for the armour doesn't do anything either.

Is this just due to the conversion from UNP to CBBE, or is it something at my end that I can fix? Thanks!

nips.jpg

17 hours ago, cweez said:

I get the feeling I'm doing something wrong. I'm using the CBBE patch, and while the armour all loads correctly, the nipples look awful. Previewing in bodyslide shows this as well, as shown on the attached.

I'm probably doing something wrong in bodyslide, I'm not used to really using it, but I have no idea what it could be. Adjusting the sliders for the armour doesn't do anything either.

Is this just due to the conversion from UNP to CBBE, or is it something at my end that I can fix? Thanks!

Check to make sure that you are using cbbe textures as that is what it tends to look like when you are using cbbe textures on unp or unp textures on cbbe, or at least one of those, can not for the life of me remember though :frown:

If you are using mo, check your texture pack and see what if anything is overwriting it, especially below it.  If using nmm, then it may be worth re installing your texture pack, though I know pretty much 0 about the current nmm, last time I used it was before they went to profiles and such.

Thanks for the fast reply! I'm pretty sure I'm using the CBBE textures; I've just added both the files from this link into MO:

https://mega.nz/#F!sRQgWYRS!cGLak5ALazY5CQlrNmVj-g

They're both right at the bottom of my MO list. The replacer is overwriting some files from the main mod, but that's it. And the esp is at the bottom of my load order, only alternative start is below it, and Loot is fine with this.

4 hours ago, cweez said:

Thanks for the fast reply! I'm pretty sure I'm using the CBBE textures; I've just added both the files from this link into MO:

https://mega.nz/#F!sRQgWYRS!cGLak5ALazY5CQlrNmVj-g

They're both right at the bottom of my MO list. The replacer is overwriting some files from the main mod, but that's it. And the esp is at the bottom of my load order, only alternative start is below it, and Loot is fine with this.

Ahh, that is my mega account, and those two files are for the uunp version, not the cbbe one, if you have a cbbe conversion for it chances are that that should be just below those two on the left pane, although the cbbe one could be standalone not too sure.  I do not have a link for the cbbe version of this, it simply will not download no matter what I do, in the end I gave up trying, though if I could get it I would add it to my mega account.

13 hours ago, Varithina said:

Ahh, that is my mega account, and those two files are for the uunp version, not the cbbe one, if you have a cbbe conversion for it chances are that that should be just below those two on the left pane, although the cbbe one could be standalone not too sure.  I do not have a link for the cbbe version of this, it simply will not download no matter what I do, in the end I gave up trying, though if I could get it I would add it to my mega account.

Aah, I see. Well, I've almost got everything downloaded from the Baidu link. I'll post them to mega once I'm done. Looking at it, there's 5 7z files in it:

The main one clocking in at 1.6Gb, as well as (going by translating the file names)

An armor replacer .esp which apparently adds/fixes high heel sound effects

An armor.esp which has a readme file with it (This ESP is not a replacement of the original, it is the use of the clothing into a separate version of the ESP, nothing to do with the replacement of the original clothing, this independent version is just like your usual clothes MOD, there are pieces of equipment error, The ancient godskin leather armor (also known as the savior of the Savior, also called the savior leather, but the translation problem), but also the lack of a pair of winter Fort Master shoes. Everything else is normal.) - No idea what this actually means :x

Another armor replacer along with a bodyslide folder and details for a couple of the amor pieces, file is named 'Gentleman Costume Repair Update.'

I'll reupload them all to mega once I have them for others to look at, and I'd also like some advice on which of these other files I need to be running. I'm guessing just the base one plus the high heel sound replacer.

Edit: I'm curious as to the huge disparity in file size. Going from 6.8Gb for the UUNP down to 1.6 for CBBE implies a pretty big drop in quality, or something.

Edit 2: Here you go! Not had a chance to try it yet, but this should be the CBBE version according to the link https://pan.baidu.com/s/1geFlylP that ep8c20030 posted.

https://mega.nz/#F!q0klgRaA!yRe4wbzpDhStGRHpI2rTQA

Edit 3: The heels sound replacer.esp seems to require this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/

2 hours ago, cweez said:

Aah, I see. Well, I've almost got everything downloaded from the Baidu link. I'll post them to mega once I'm done. Looking at it, there's 5 7z files in it:

The main one clocking in at 1.6Gb, as well as (going by translating the file names)

An armor replacer .esp which apparently adds/fixes high heel sound effects

An armor.esp which has a readme file with it (This ESP is not a replacement of the original, it is the use of the clothing into a separate version of the ESP, nothing to do with the replacement of the original clothing, this independent version is just like your usual clothes MOD, there are pieces of equipment error, The ancient godskin leather armor (also known as the savior of the Savior, also called the savior leather, but the translation problem), but also the lack of a pair of winter Fort Master shoes. Everything else is normal.) - No idea what this actually means :x

Another armor replacer along with a bodyslide folder and details for a couple of the amor pieces, file is named 'Gentleman Costume Repair Update.'

I'll reupload them all to mega once I have them for others to look at, and I'd also like some advice on which of these other files I need to be running. I'm guessing just the base one plus the high heel sound replacer.

Edit: I'm curious as to the huge disparity in file size. Going from 6.8Gb for the UUNP down to 1.6 for CBBE implies a pretty big drop in quality, or something.

Edit 2: Here you go! Not had a chance to try it yet, but this should be the CBBE version according to the link https://pan.baidu.com/s/1geFlylP that ep8c20030 posted.

https://mega.nz/#F!q0klgRaA!yRe4wbzpDhStGRHpI2rTQA

Edit 3: The heels sound replacer.esp seems to require this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/

Sweet thanks, added them to my mega account, the link I posted should now also show another directory with the cbbe stuff inside it, not too sure why there is such a big difference, as I never had the cbbe version at all, though it could be something to do with the bodyslide files for uunp having to cover far more options than the cbbe version.

And heels sounds is pretty much a permanent fixture on my load order, I hate wasting a slot for it but, I could never be bothered editing stuff to add it to the main files for each mod and removing the esm requirement, that and having to re-do it if they update the armour packs that use it.

Given it a quick test and it's all working, though this was just with the base file and none of the extra files. Only minor problem was that the boots were showing up with their name in moon runes. Never really used high heels enough to make the sound more worthwhile, but I might give that a whirl now along with probably the 'costume repair update' file, see what that adds/fixes.

And it might be easier for you to put the files into two separate folders, one for UUNP and one for CBBE, that way people finding the thread can easily just download the ones they need. Someone just clicking in and not paying attention could end up grabbing all 10+gb of it and draining your download limits.

21 minutes ago, cweez said:

Given it a quick test and it's all working, though this was just with the base file and none of the extra files. Only minor problem was that the boots were showing up with their name in moon runes. Never really used high heels enough to make the sound more worthwhile, but I might give that a whirl now along with probably the 'costume repair update' file, see what that adds/fixes.

And it might be easier for you to put the files into two separate folders, one for UUNP and one for CBBE, that way people finding the thread can easily just download the ones they need. Someone just clicking in and not paying attention could end up grabbing all 10+gb of it and draining your download limits.

That sounds like a good idea, and yeh its has been killed a couple of times as it is only 4gb as I am on the free account, and not seen much reason to update, even though it is only like 4 euro a month.

On 3/29/2018 at 10:10 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

First, i'm very grateful to all you guys to make this avaivable. :smile: Now, could somebody tell me which files i need to use if with CBBE and where i should download it? I'm a bit confused.

No problem! You'll want to go here: https://mega.nz/#F!sRQgWYRS!cGLak5ALazY5CQlrNmVj-g

Go into the CBBE folder, and there are 5 files.

The first, 96Mb file is just censored screenshots, no need to download it.

The second, 1.6Gb file, is the main mod itself. You'll need this.

The third, 带高跟音效 is a replacement esp file which contains high heel sound effects. Optional.

The fourth, 独立版ESP文件,注意说明 is another esp and while I don't 100% understand it, I think it's a way to add the armor into the game without replacing the standard armor. Not sure how it works or how to install it though. Maybe remove the esp from the main mod and just use this one?

The fifth, 3.4Mb file is apparently a repair update. I assume it fixes some issues from the main armor pack.

I'd really appreciate it if someone with more knowledge than me could figure out how to fix the issue with boot names. They appear as a series of squares, which I assume means it's trying to pull a chinese name and failing to display it. Happy to just use the original skyrim armor names, but I don't have a clue how to just use the original names while keeping these textures.

37 minutes ago, cweez said:

I'd really appreciate it if someone with more knowledge than me could figure out how to fix the issue with boot names. They appear as a series of squares, which I assume means it's trying to pull a chinese name and failing to display it. Happy to just use the original skyrim armor names, but I don't have a clue how to just use the original names while keeping these textures.

Load it up in TES5EDIT, the original name should be available in the SKYRIM.ESM file and you can just drag and drop it from there into the description from this mod to fix it.

On 3/31/2018 at 4:44 PM, cweez said:

No problem! You'll want to go here: https://mega.nz/#F!sRQgWYRS!cGLak5ALazY5CQlrNmVj-g

Go into the CBBE folder, and there are 5 files.

The first, 96Mb file is just censored screenshots, no need to download it.

The second, 1.6Gb file, is the main mod itself. You'll need this.

The third, 带高跟音效 is a replacement esp file which contains high heel sound effects. Optional.

The fourth, 独立版ESP文件,注意说明 is another esp and while I don't 100% understand it, I think it's a way to add the armor into the game without replacing the standard armor. Not sure how it works or how to install it though. Maybe remove the esp from the main mod and just use this one?

The fifth, 3.4Mb file is apparently a repair update. I assume it fixes some issues from the main armor pack.

is it possible for you to upload these elsewhere, especially the UUNP ones, seems mega is capping it