Shinshi——LEWD vanilla armor replacer collection(UNP)

5 hours ago, F0rg0TTenGrave said:

looks amazing but the media link seem to be broken, anyone have a link, thank you :) 

Go back to page 4 the mega link I posted should still be working, though it can take some time to get due to size and how many other people are trying to grab stuff from my mega account at the same time.

Just a heads up for future users of the CBBE HDT setup - the elven armours (normal, light, and gilded) all appear to have a body baked into the generated mesh. So whatever you generate in bodyslide, it won't display on those armours.

There may be other armours like this but atm, that's the only one I've encountered

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2018 at 12:02 PM, Siegmeyer said:

The body thing isn't really an issue since they all take up slot 32 and therefore only one can be rendered at a time. Most likely, and judging by my own experiences with this mod, it's crashing due to the mesh missing weighting in a crucial part. A lot of the ShinShi armors are extremely poorly weight-painted; I've fixed a couple of them myself so far. I know what armors you're talking about, too: one of them was a Forsworn piece, from what I remember. 

Huh, I thought the reason why I had these weird unweighted vertices in Outfit Studio was because these outfits were developed in the Chinese-preferred UUNP bodies with vaginas, and removing the bodies to replace it with the standard UUNP HDT caused them to lose out whatever (i really have no idea about weighting other than the simple copy the bone weight from as far as you can option).

Though some of them are just fine from my test attempts (no warning of unweighted vertices), it does look like some the choice few I'm eyeing on does need their weights reworked/replaced.

All in all, I never expected this collection of outfits to actually add to my outfit-addition-addiction workload.

EDIT: Can anyone point out to me the UUNP variant reference body this Shin Shi UUNP bodyslide is using?

whoever did the uunp conversion really wanted to troll everyone since the UUNPVagina is baked into every single armor meaning even if u do bodyslide it never change the body just the armor so u have a armor that fits your custom body while the armor will only show the UUNPVagina

Have anyone created the bodyslide version that will produce the meshes with TBBP support weights, talking about additional breast bone weight. I have added the weights but only for _1 body version, am not skilled to make proper bodyslide files that will work for both _0 and _1.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so my character uses CBBE but the npcs need UNP for, Shinshi——LEWD vanilla armor replacer collection(UNP), and they are conflicting. if i have cbbe on and unp off my character looks fine, but the npcs look off, the nipples dont align. if i have cbbe off and unp on the npcs look good but my character looks off. any ideas? im kinda new to modding so use simple terms ill understand. :P

im using the bodyslider thingy stuff that comes with this mod along with BHUNP on the npcs and they look great with the replaced armor too.

Also im using this on skyrim SE rather than LE and works good

thanks for any help

• 2 weeks later...

Here's how to fix the issue with body not scaling with the armor for the elven cuirass:

1. Load the armor into Outfit Studio

2. Mark the body in the right panel

3. Click 'File' -> load reference -> load from template: <your prefered body>

4. Check if  both the body and outfit scale together by moving around some sliders

5. Save project

6. Set your preset to the outfit in BodySlide and click 'Build'

I use CBBE HDT and can confirm it works for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2020 at 7:28 PM, Apap said:

Here's how to fix the issue with body not scaling with the armor for the elven cuirass:

1. Load the armor into Outfit Studio

2. Mark the body in the right panel

3. Click 'File' -> load reference -> load from template: <your prefered body>

4. Check if  both the body and outfit scale together by moving around some sliders

5. Save project

6. Set your preset to the outfit in BodySlide and click 'Build'

I use CBBE HDT and can confirm it works for me. 

Sorry for bumping but which file should I load on the Outfit Studio? 

12 hours ago, WhyAmIDoingThisRightNow said:

Sorry for bumping but which file should I load on the Outfit Studio? 

The easiest way is to open BodySlide and choose the armor from the list. Once the armor is chosen (you can preview it), you click on the little button to the right of the name bracket that has the Outfit Studio icon. Doing this should load the outfit into OS and you can proceed with the rest of the steps.

15 hours ago, TheDongerLord56 said:

im new to modding. what do i need or need to do to actually put these mods into my game.

Oh boy, so your journey begins lol

That's actually a huge topic. In my opinion, the bare minimum you need to start modding is this:

- Mod managing program (Vortex, Mod Organizer 2, Nexus Mod Manager etc.)

- Fixes and patches for Skyrim

- Skyrim Script Extender (or SKSE for short)

- Body replacer (CBBE, UUNP etc.)

- Skin mod like Demoniac or fair skin complexion etc. (optional)

- BodySlide and Outfit Studio

- Maximum Skeleton extended
- HDT physics
- HDT high heels system

- Shinshi armor replacers (dl from here)

With the exception of SKSE, all of that you can find on the Nexus

I would strongly advise you to check out this website and follow the STEP guide. This way chances will be higher that you build a stable mod setup. It's a lot of information to process but don't get discouraged - if you follow the guidelines you should be fine.

You can also check the GamerPoets channel on YT for some basic guides.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 4:09 AM, Apap said:

The easiest way is to open BodySlide and choose the armor from the list. Once the armor is chosen (you can preview it), you click on the little button to the right of the name bracket that has the Outfit Studio icon. Doing this should load the outfit into OS and you can proceed with the rest of the steps.

Ah, thing is every time I click Outfit Studio on BodySlide it fails to load the executable. Dunno why, I think since I'm using MO I have to load the app through MO?

EDIT : Nvm, had to do it in a roundabout way by creating a new MO2 profile, then using it to access mods on my MO1. Thanks for the help.

• 1 month later...

A great attempt by a newb, needs heavy editing to be playable. For example, they copied all the armor records but edited armoraddons and not armor lol, the base esp would ruin many load orders. Here's a replacer esp with some issues fixed (I left it form 43 for LE people) Ideally you'd just move the stuff from "replacer" folders to clothing and armor folders and just delete the esp.

On the bright side, not much clipping/sliders nonconforming to fix Probably because they are lifted mods, but still. Oh yeah, you need to delete all the reference shapes in the gloves and boots lol.

(Updated replacer esp in a couple posts)

1 hour ago, antifaith said:

A great attempt by a newb, needs heavy editing to be playable. For example, they copied all the armor records but edited armoraddons and not armor lol, the base esp would ruin many load orders. Here's a replacer esp with some issues fixed (I left it form 43 for LE people) Ideally you'd just move the stuff from "replacer" folders to clothing and armor folders and just delete the esp.

On the bright side, not much clipping/sliders nonconforming to fix Probably because they are lifted mods, but still. Oh yeah, you need to delete all the reference shapes in the gloves and boots lol.

ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp 224.8 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the patch! So, if I understand correctly, you need to replace the esp with the one you provided, and then open every gloves + boots entry in Outfit Studio and delete their hands/feet references, right? Not just unmark them as references (green), but delete hands/feet model completely?

On a side note, I noticed that some armors are not replaced with this mod. For example, Dibella priestesses still wear the vanilla robes and also some mage armors/clothes are unchanged. Have you noticed anything about those entries when editing? I don't know if the mod simply does not include those or they fail to add because of the mod's fault.

14 hours ago, Apap said:

Thanks for the patch! So, if I understand correctly, you need to replace the esp with the one you provided, and then open every gloves + boots entry in Outfit Studio and delete their hands/feet references, right? Not just unmark them as references (green), but delete hands/feet model completely?

On a side note, I noticed that some armors are not replaced with this mod. For example, Dibella priestesses still wear the vanilla robes and also some mage armors/clothes are unchanged. Have you noticed anything about those entries when editing? I don't know if the mod simply does not include those or they fail to add because of the mod's fault.

I happen to have xedit open and took a look... I found a monk robe armoraddon that wasn't replaced as well as a mythic dawn robe that wasn't replaced. I've updated these records. If this doesn't fix the mage robes and the replacer is last in your load order I'm not sure what's wrong.

Yes, delete the reference shapes in gloves and feet, the mod maker included entire bodies for some reason.

Note I am not playing with this mod or messing with it right now I have other projects, I am not positive any of this will work but it should.

ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp

9 hours ago, antifaith said:

I happen to have xedit open and took a look... I found a monk robe armoraddon that wasn't replaced as well as a mythic dawn robe that wasn't replaced. I've updated these records. If this doesn't fix the mage robes and the replacer is last in your load order I'm not sure what's wrong.

Yes, delete the reference shapes in gloves and feet, the mod maker included entire bodies for some reason.

Note I am not playing with this mod or messing with it right now I have other projects, I am not positive any of this will work but it should.

ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp 226.04 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for checking! 

I've been looking at random boots/ gloves in OutfitStudio but neither of them had entire bodies:

Spoiler

Ostudio.jpg.1aebc363dd5f2fb7ef6ef1da8ba19779.jpg

So far it looks like only relevant body parts were used for reference and only in cases of special shapes (heels/open). Are those to be deleted? Won't it mess the in-game displaying of related items? 

11 hours ago, Apap said:

Thanks for checking! 

I've been looking at random boots/ gloves in OutfitStudio but neither of them had entire bodies:

Hide contents

Ostudio.jpg.1aebc363dd5f2fb7ef6ef1da8ba19779.jpg

So far it looks like only relevant body parts were used for reference and only in cases of special shapes (heels/open). Are those to be deleted? Won't it mess the in-game displaying of related items? 

Leave those, you have the base meshes and didn't build with bodyslide I'm guessing? The whole body references are part of the bodyslide presets. here's what those farm shoes look like in bodyslide preview.

Untitled.png

39 minutes ago, antifaith said:

Leave those, you have the base meshes and didn't build with bodyslide I'm guessing? The whole body references are part of the bodyslide presets. here's what those farm shoes look like in bodyslide preview.

Ok, I'm really confused now. I did build everything in BodySlide beforehand and this is the preview I'm getting for pretty much anything:

farm.JPG